My mom and I are taking a mother daughter trip to Japan sometime in November we are looking at 8-9 nights, 10 if we push it. I guess my question is how much can I fit into this time without just being rushed and seeing nothing at all. Should we just divide that time between Tokyo and Kyoto or should we make side trips. Would we have time to see Hiroshima? What side trips do you recommend for us? We both love history and beautiful scenery, we want to take some awesome photographs. Any help? Thanks in advance.
First time to Japan!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Need help with Myanmar itinerary
- 2 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 3 Trying To Decide Between These 2 Hotels In Singapore
- 4 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 5 rkkwan's Nepal trip Sept 2014 - Kathmandu, Pokhara, Poon Hill Trek
- 6 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 7 Travelling with 3 yr old; please comment on 10 day itinerary
- 8 Ryoken recommendation pls either in Tokyo;Hiroshima;Kyoto?
- 9 A little help with my Burma plan..
- 10 Travel & leisure reports Burma as one of most dangerous countries to visit
- 11 Staying 3 nights in Jaisalmer, what attractions we should see
- 12 Krabi island tours
- 13 beaches in Thailand
- 14 Anatara Riverside Bangkok
- 15 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 16 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 17 Kyushu rail pass
- 18 6 full days in Yagoon
- 19 Juphal and dunai help needed
- 20 Feedback on Thailand/SE Asia initial itinerary w/ kids
- 21 2 Weeks Thailand Honeymoon
- 22 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 23 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 24 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 25 Currency in South Korea