My mom and I are taking a mother daughter trip to Japan sometime in November we are looking at 8-9 nights, 10 if we push it. I guess my question is how much can I fit into this time without just being rushed and seeing nothing at all. Should we just divide that time between Tokyo and Kyoto or should we make side trips. Would we have time to see Hiroshima? What side trips do you recommend for us? We both love history and beautiful scenery, we want to take some awesome photographs. Any help? Thanks in advance.
First time to Japan!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 3 weeks in Myanmar-What an adventure!
- 2 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 3 My SEA trip - photos update
- 4 vietnam and laos
- 5 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 6 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 7 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 8 Nepal- recipe?
- 9 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 10 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 11 Travel Report for Laos - Asia’s Most Relaxed Destination
- 12 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 13 Myanmar Itinerary Please Help?!
- 14 Trip to Borneo to See Orangutans
- 15 Travelling btwn M'asia&Jkt
- 16 Kerala Itinerary - Houseboat and Tree House Questions
- 17 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay
- 18 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 19 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 20 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 21 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 22 Connaught Place
- 23 questions about trip to Mrauk U
- 24 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 25 Bali - seeking feedback on 3-week itinerary