My mom and I are taking a mother daughter trip to Japan sometime in November we are looking at 8-9 nights, 10 if we push it. I guess my question is how much can I fit into this time without just being rushed and seeing nothing at all. Should we just divide that time between Tokyo and Kyoto or should we make side trips. Would we have time to see Hiroshima? What side trips do you recommend for us? We both love history and beautiful scenery, we want to take some awesome photographs. Any help? Thanks in advance.
First time to Japan!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 2 Where to go?
- 3 Comment please re stops during drive from Chiang Rai to Chiang Khong
- 4 Victoria Peak Hong Kong Question
- 5 Which airport for Tokyo
- 6 suggestions for 3 adults sharing 1 room in Japan
- 7 Saturday or Sunday for guided tour not too far from Chiang Mai?
- 8 MSG in Hong Kong?
- 9 newbie solo traveler! budget traveling Japan for a month
- 10 Rain in Hong Kong next week
- 11 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 12 Kyoto for 3 full days - help with itinerary suggestions!
- 13 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 14 Private transfer from Amritsar to Wahga Border
- 15 India at the end of May
- 16 Mt Wutai or Mt Tai
- 17 Restaurants in Singapore
- 18 Books on Japanese mythology or novels inspired by it
- 19 14 Days in Myanmar over the Holidays
- 20 should i stay in Bali longer for the july 15 holiday ?
- 21 Great Wall hike
- 22 Georgia e-visa application
- 23 SE Asia
- 24 Seeking suggestions for our Nepal time in November. Do we need masks?
- 25 Trip out from Bangkok to Laos, Cambodia or ?