My mom and I are taking a mother daughter trip to Japan sometime in November we are looking at 8-9 nights, 10 if we push it. I guess my question is how much can I fit into this time without just being rushed and seeing nothing at all. Should we just divide that time between Tokyo and Kyoto or should we make side trips. Would we have time to see Hiroshima? What side trips do you recommend for us? We both love history and beautiful scenery, we want to take some awesome photographs. Any help? Thanks in advance.
First time to Japan!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Myanmar Visa Online - Report
- 2 General question
- 3 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 4 Japan Itinerary for May
- 5 Questions on Places to See in Burma
- 6 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 7 Visa Arrived..off to India!!!
- 8 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 9 Train Travel During Golden Week
- 10 Staying in Hong Kong but want to visit Shenzen
- 11 Purchasing a Nozomi train ticket - Tokyo to Kyoto
- 12 South Korea 5 days
- 13 Myanmar (Burma) Trip Report
- 14 Thai island escape
- 15 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 16 Plans changed: 3 weeks two festivals
- 17 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 18 Bout Phi Phi to Phuket
- 19 Phuket Hotel
- 20 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 21 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 22 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 23 Shanghai, reasonable hotel near the Bund and public transport
- 24 What are good things to buy while in Shanghai China
- 25 Trip Report Kerala: Backwaters & Beach (DEC 2013)