My mom and I are taking a mother daughter trip to Japan sometime in November we are looking at 8-9 nights, 10 if we push it. I guess my question is how much can I fit into this time without just being rushed and seeing nothing at all. Should we just divide that time between Tokyo and Kyoto or should we make side trips. Would we have time to see Hiroshima? What side trips do you recommend for us? We both love history and beautiful scenery, we want to take some awesome photographs. Any help? Thanks in advance.
First time to Japan!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Two questions about Thailand
- 2 50+ travelling solo in Vietnam - where to stay in Hanoi
- 3 Feedback on our C&K India itinerary
- 4 Six hours in Seoul, Korea
- 5 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 6 china
- 7 Sri Lanka trip Sept 2014
- 8 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 9 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 10 Suggestions for bike tour operators that offer smaller tours (4-5 days)
- 11 Mid Dec trip - Trying to plan alone **Feedback please****
- 12 Sapphire princess cruise from Singapore
- 13 THAILAND** Redone based on feedback dropped agent trying to do it myself
- 14 New airport in Mumbai
- 15 Advice me to select saving plans in terms of free roaming
- 16 South East Asia
- 17 Driving in Laos
- 18 One week in Tokyo
- 19 Agent to book domestic Nepal flights
- 20 Ideal itereneray for Nepal
- 21 Where to next after watching Nanjing 2014 YOG
- 22 Overnight layover/transit in PEK or Shanghai WITHOUT a visa?
- 23 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 24 5 days booked in Ubud - would you spend one at the Writer's festival?
- 25 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions