My mom and I are taking a mother daughter trip to Japan sometime in November we are looking at 8-9 nights, 10 if we push it. I guess my question is how much can I fit into this time without just being rushed and seeing nothing at all. Should we just divide that time between Tokyo and Kyoto or should we make side trips. Would we have time to see Hiroshima? What side trips do you recommend for us? We both love history and beautiful scenery, we want to take some awesome photographs. Any help? Thanks in advance.
First time to Japan!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 2 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 3 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 4 Travel & leisure reports Burma as one of most dangerous countries to visit
- 5 2 Weeks Thailand Honeymoon
- 6 Kyushu rail pass
- 7 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 8 Ryoken recommendation pls either in Tokyo;Hiroshima;Kyoto?
- 9 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 10 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 11 Currency in South Korea
- 12 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 13 Tipping in Japan
- 14 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 15 Places to visit in India in October
- 16 Flying back and forth between Vietnam and Cambodia: where to start
- 17 Cambodge / Laos / Vietnam arts
- 18 Driver in South India
- 19 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 20 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 21 6 full days in Yagoon
- 22 5 day Bangkok Itinerary?
- 23 Amphawa Floating Market
- 24 Following Craig & Jeane's lead, I'm heading out. Thailand & Cambodia again.
- 25 Hotel suggestions Haeundae beach area Busan