My mom and I are taking a mother daughter trip to Japan sometime in November we are looking at 8-9 nights, 10 if we push it. I guess my question is how much can I fit into this time without just being rushed and seeing nothing at all. Should we just divide that time between Tokyo and Kyoto or should we make side trips. Would we have time to see Hiroshima? What side trips do you recommend for us? We both love history and beautiful scenery, we want to take some awesome photographs. Any help? Thanks in advance.
First time to Japan!
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Dread long flights USA to/from BKK
- 2 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 3 introduce myself
- 4 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 5 Interesting WSJ Article re: Japanese Aversions to Perfumes
- 6 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 7 Malaysia and Thailand 2013 travelogues
- 8 Feng Pao Fireworks Festival in Yanshui, Tainan?
- 9 SINGAPORE OR CAMBODIA??? (April Honeymoon)
- 10 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 11 independent travel in India
- 12 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 13 Ratings of kaiseki meals at ryokans in Japan?
- 14 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 15 Magical India
- 16 geisha performance
- 17 Tibet and Nepal in 2 weeks?
- 18 Trip report China
- 19 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 20 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 21 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 22 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 23 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 24 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 25 Myanmar and Mt Popa