My mom and I are taking a mother daughter trip to Japan sometime in November we are looking at 8-9 nights, 10 if we push it. I guess my question is how much can I fit into this time without just being rushed and seeing nothing at all. Should we just divide that time between Tokyo and Kyoto or should we make side trips. Would we have time to see Hiroshima? What side trips do you recommend for us? We both love history and beautiful scenery, we want to take some awesome photographs. Any help? Thanks in advance.
First time to Japan!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 2 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 3 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 4 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 5 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 6 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 7 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 8 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 9 How to get to Koh Ngai?
- 10 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 11 Japan Itinerary for May
- 12 Thai island escape
- 13 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 14 Planning 19 days in Indonesia- need help
- 15 Indonesia/Java/Sulawesi Travel Advice needed
- 16 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 17 What are good things to buy while in Shanghai China
- 18 Visa Arrived..off to India!!!
- 19 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 20 South Korea 5 days
- 21 Japan -OAT tour
- 22 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 23 Questions on Places to See in Burma
- 24 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 25 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint