My mom and I are taking a mother daughter trip to Japan sometime in November we are looking at 8-9 nights, 10 if we push it. I guess my question is how much can I fit into this time without just being rushed and seeing nothing at all. Should we just divide that time between Tokyo and Kyoto or should we make side trips. Would we have time to see Hiroshima? What side trips do you recommend for us? We both love history and beautiful scenery, we want to take some awesome photographs. Any help? Thanks in advance.
First time to Japan!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Phuket
- 2 Destination Bangkok, again
- 3 Indonesian visa update
- 4 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 5 trip to sapa not taking a tour
- 6 Solo F Traveller 25yrs 15th August 2014- 11th September 2014
- 7 Recommended reading about Nepal
- 8 10 Day trip to Thailand - end of March
- 9 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 10 Help us fill our blank itinerary: 1 week in China
- 11 Japan and China for 16 days
- 12 Exploring Thailand
- 13 Drivers for Laos & Java
- 14 A Few Osaka & Kyoto Questions Kudasai!
- 15 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 16 Japan in December
- 17 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 18 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 19 More time in Hoi An or Nha Trang? Not beach enthusiasts
- 20 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 21 Looking for advice on short Burma itinerary
- 22 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 23 Phones in Asia
- 24 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 25 marmot and Others - Looking for Bali Furniture Advice