My mom and I are taking a mother daughter trip to Japan sometime in November we are looking at 8-9 nights, 10 if we push it. I guess my question is how much can I fit into this time without just being rushed and seeing nothing at all. Should we just divide that time between Tokyo and Kyoto or should we make side trips. Would we have time to see Hiroshima? What side trips do you recommend for us? We both love history and beautiful scenery, we want to take some awesome photographs. Any help? Thanks in advance.
First time to Japan!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bringing vitamins to Japan - ok in ziploc baggies?
- 2 To Nikko or not to Nikko: That is the Question?
- 3 Thailand, Cambodia and Laos
- 4 singapore accomodation?
- 5 Nervous and excited !! In need of some advice
- 6 Experience 4 days in Ha Noi, Viet Nam - see,do and eat
- 7 suggestions for 3 adults sharing 1 room in Japan
- 8 Help Needed for Ambitious 22 day trip Bali and SE ASIA for Mom and Son
- 9 Hong Kong....How hideous is the flight????
- 10 Beijing Yashou Market Closure
- 11 River tours in China - please share your experiences
- 12 Three Weeks in Thailand
- 13 Is 7 days too long in Hong Kong
- 14 5 and a half full days in Tokyo. Should I consider visiting Kyoto?
- 15 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 16 Writers Needed for Japan
- 17 Favorite guide books for Japan and other advice for planning?
- 18 17 Day Itinerary
- 19 11 hour NRT Tokyo Layover…Asakusa or Narita Town?
- 20 Bali Help
- 21 Chiang Mai to the Beach
- 22 6 days in HK with husband and 6 yr old son-would love recs
- 23 Help with Burma Itinerary
- 24 Inida- scenic places, national parks, where to go?
- 25 Anantara Riverside Bangkok