My mom and I are taking a mother daughter trip to Japan sometime in November we are looking at 8-9 nights, 10 if we push it. I guess my question is how much can I fit into this time without just being rushed and seeing nothing at all. Should we just divide that time between Tokyo and Kyoto or should we make side trips. Would we have time to see Hiroshima? What side trips do you recommend for us? We both love history and beautiful scenery, we want to take some awesome photographs. Any help? Thanks in advance.
First time to Japan!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Driving in Laos
- 2 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 3 Tour Operators in Vietnam
- 4 India - 2 Days only
- 5 Private car travel in Vietnam
- 6 Transportation from Hoi An to Hue
- 7 Feedback on our C&K India itinerary
- 8 Chiang Mai seven days - help please?
- 9 Sri Lanka trip Sept 2014
- 10 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 11 Cheapest and safe alternative for individual transportation
- 12 Keng Tung Trek, difficult, moderate, or easy?
- 13 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 14 An extra day or two--suggestions? (Kanto, Chubu, Kinki or Chugoku)
- 15 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 16 Tokyo to Takayama with transit in Matsumoto in one day
- 17 Myanmar: Anyone traveled to Mrauk U ?
- 18 Sri Lanka Itinerary: comments welcome
- 19 Singapòre with a 9 year old
- 20 Malaysian honeymoon
- 21 Backpacking - Does she remind you of anyone?
- 22 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 23 Indonesia - 1 month itinerary
- 24 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 25 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015