I am going to India for two weeks on a business trip. The office is in Gurgaon and over the weekend I will be going with some co workers to Agra to see the Taj Mahal. I am concerned about what I can eat. I understand only bottled water, no ice cubes (I love ice ) , no dairy or raw vegetables. What about yogurt in lassi drinks? Any other hidden threats? Also more importantly things I can eat and should keep my eye out for? TIA
First time to India. Concerned about food safety.
View all Asia activity »
- 1 United Canceling NRT-BKK Flight?
- 2 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 3 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 4 Anyone in Bangkok
- 5 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 6 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 7 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 8 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 9 clean,reasonable priced lodging in Orchha, Bodghaya, Khajuraho, Varanasi
- 10 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 11 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 12 Travel Insurance
- 13 South East Asia
- 14 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 15 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 16 Buy India Sim card there or here?
- 17 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!
- 18 Just returned from an amazing trip to India!
- 19 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 20 Destinations near Hat Yai?
- 21 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 22 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 23 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 24 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 25 1 week Philippines