I am going to India for two weeks on a business trip. The office is in Gurgaon and over the weekend I will be going with some co workers to Agra to see the Taj Mahal. I am concerned about what I can eat. I understand only bottled water, no ice cubes (I love ice ) , no dairy or raw vegetables. What about yogurt in lassi drinks? Any other hidden threats? Also more importantly things I can eat and should keep my eye out for? TIA
First time to India. Concerned about food safety.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 osaka to kobe frrom ship to ship
- 2 Trip Report - Yunnan Province, China and Mongolia
- 3 buying a van in Mongolia
- 4 April in Bangkok, again!
- 5 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 6 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...
- 7 Japan, japan
- 8 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 9 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 10 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 11 Hong Kong restaurants
- 12 Problems at 12,000'
- 13 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 14 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 15 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 16 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 17 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 18 Bali trip - Places to visit outside of Bali / SE Asia
- 19 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 20 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 21 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.
- 22 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 23 How safe is Delhi/India
- 24 Malaria
- 25 Vietnam and coffee