Our first trip to SE Asia in 2010 was a huge success thanks to all of your help!
My husband and I are now planning a trip to India and Nepal. We will have about a week in India and about five days in Nepal. We are planning to go in October, November, or December.
For people visiting India for the first time, which area would you recommend? A friend of ours recommended Rajasthan. We have traveled extensively in Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, and Morocco, and we are looking for a different experience in India.
Also, is five days in Nepal sufficient? Of the three months, which would be the best time to travel to these countries?
Thank you for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 2 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 3 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 4 Tokyo Shopping: Sports Team Tees
- 5 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 6 India in March and April??
- 7 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 8 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 9 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 10 Japan- National Holiday
- 11 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 12 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 13 Passport
- 14 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 15 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 16 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 17 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 18 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 19 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 20 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 21 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 22 Amakusa island help
- 23 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 24 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 25 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary