Our first trip to SE Asia in 2010 was a huge success thanks to all of your help!
My husband and I are now planning a trip to India and Nepal. We will have about a week in India and about five days in Nepal. We are planning to go in October, November, or December.
For people visiting India for the first time, which area would you recommend? A friend of ours recommended Rajasthan. We have traveled extensively in Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, and Morocco, and we are looking for a different experience in India.
Also, is five days in Nepal sufficient? Of the three months, which would be the best time to travel to these countries?
Thank you for your help!
First Time To India and Nepal- Recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 china
- 2 Sri Lanka trip Sept 2014
- 3 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 4 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 5 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 6 Suggestions for bike tour operators that offer smaller tours (4-5 days)
- 7 Mid Dec trip - Trying to plan alone **Feedback please****
- 8 Sapphire princess cruise from Singapore
- 9 THAILAND** Redone based on feedback dropped agent trying to do it myself
- 10 New airport in Mumbai
- 11 Advice me to select saving plans in terms of free roaming
- 12 South East Asia
- 13 Driving in Laos
- 14 Two questions about Thailand
- 15 One week in Tokyo
- 16 Agent to book domestic Nepal flights
- 17 Ideal itereneray for Nepal
- 18 Six hours in Seoul, Korea
- 19 Where to next after watching Nanjing 2014 YOG
- 20 Overnight layover/transit in PEK or Shanghai WITHOUT a visa?
- 21 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 22 5 days booked in Ubud - would you spend one at the Writer's festival?
- 23 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 24 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 25 Flights from Bangkok to Phnom Penh