Our first trip to SE Asia in 2010 was a huge success thanks to all of your help!
My husband and I are now planning a trip to India and Nepal. We will have about a week in India and about five days in Nepal. We are planning to go in October, November, or December.
For people visiting India for the first time, which area would you recommend? A friend of ours recommended Rajasthan. We have traveled extensively in Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, and Morocco, and we are looking for a different experience in India.
Also, is five days in Nepal sufficient? Of the three months, which would be the best time to travel to these countries?
Thank you for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 2 Itinerary/tips for 2-3 weeks in Japan in Nov.
- 3 First timer to Hong Kong, Thailand & Cambodia
- 4 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 5 Appropriate Dress For The Cultural Triangle
- 6 Touristy Thailand
- 7 New Years in Japan
- 8 Tour company for China and Southeast Asia
- 9 3 Weeks Thailand Itinerary - Advice Sought
- 10 One week in Taiwan (is not enough!)
- 11 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 12 Myanmar tour companies
- 13 Help with 2 week Thailand itinerary
- 14 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand
- 15 A Victory Day Tour
- 16 3 weeks in Japan
- 17 16 hour layover in Indonesia; what to do?
- 18 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 19 Kinosake Onsen Ryokan
- 20 12 days in Thailand itinerary
- 21 One Visa for multiple countries?
- 22 Procuring Letter of Invitation from Kazakhastan for Visa
- 23 Memories: Astana, Expo 2017
- 24 A first time for everything in Japan
- 25 EF tours fired incompetent tour guide