Our first trip to SE Asia in 2010 was a huge success thanks to all of your help!
My husband and I are now planning a trip to India and Nepal. We will have about a week in India and about five days in Nepal. We are planning to go in October, November, or December.
For people visiting India for the first time, which area would you recommend? A friend of ours recommended Rajasthan. We have traveled extensively in Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, and Morocco, and we are looking for a different experience in India.
Also, is five days in Nepal sufficient? Of the three months, which would be the best time to travel to these countries?
Thank you for your help!
First Time To India and Nepal- Recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Sri Lanka - Does this seem right?
- 2 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 3 Advice Sought On East Malaysia Itinerary
- 4 Place to stay at Muine Phan Thiet, Vietnam?
- 5 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 6 Annapurna and Myanmar Circuits in May
- 7 China, Hong Kong, Tibet
- 8 MSG in Hong Kong?
- 9 Mt Wutai or Mt Tai
- 10 Thoughts on 2-3 week Myanmar itinerary? And local artists/galleries?
- 11 Visa for Burma/Myanmar from US Embassy in DC?
- 12 Thanks for helping make my trip to China amazing!
- 13 Haneda Airport to Narita Airport
- 14 Restaurants in Singapore
- 15 Kyoto for 3 full days - help with itinerary suggestions!
- 16 Seeking suggestions for our Nepal time in November. Do we need masks?
- 17 Where to go?
- 18 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday
- 19 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 20 Comment please re stops during drive from Chiang Rai to Chiang Khong
- 21 suggestions for 3 adults sharing 1 room in Japan
- 22 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 23 Which airport for Tokyo
- 24 Victoria Peak Hong Kong Question
- 25 Saturday or Sunday for guided tour not too far from Chiang Mai?