Our first trip to SE Asia in 2010 was a huge success thanks to all of your help!
My husband and I are now planning a trip to India and Nepal. We will have about a week in India and about five days in Nepal. We are planning to go in October, November, or December.
For people visiting India for the first time, which area would you recommend? A friend of ours recommended Rajasthan. We have traveled extensively in Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, and Morocco, and we are looking for a different experience in India.
Also, is five days in Nepal sufficient? Of the three months, which would be the best time to travel to these countries?
Thank you for your help!
First Time To India and Nepal- Recommendations?
- 1 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 2 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 3 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 4 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 5 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 6 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 7 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 8 Trip report China
- 9 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 10 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 11 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 12 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 13 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 14 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 15 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 16 Visiting the Huangshan Area Without Climbing the Mountain
- 17 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 18 Bali -- Visa on Arrival
- 19 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 20 clean,reasonable priced lodging in Orchha, Bodghaya, Khajuraho, Varanasi
- 21 Input on staying the Banyan Tree or Trisara while in Phuket?
- 22 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 23 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 24 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 25 Anyone in Bangkok