Our first trip to SE Asia in 2010 was a huge success thanks to all of your help!
My husband and I are now planning a trip to India and Nepal. We will have about a week in India and about five days in Nepal. We are planning to go in October, November, or December.
For people visiting India for the first time, which area would you recommend? A friend of ours recommended Rajasthan. We have traveled extensively in Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, and Morocco, and we are looking for a different experience in India.
Also, is five days in Nepal sufficient? Of the three months, which would be the best time to travel to these countries?
Thank you for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 2 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 3 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 4 Osaka, aquarium?
- 5 2-3 weeks in Asia this fall
- 6 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 7 Update on cash situation in India for imminent visitors
- 8 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 9 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 10 Advice on Hainan Island?
- 11 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 12 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 13 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 14 Indonesia travel agent
- 15 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 16 A beach of choice on Samui
- 17 Krabi--Ko Tao--Ko Samui
- 18 Bangkok Taxis
- 19 3 weeks - first time SEA
- 20 Where to buy reading glasses and get a massage in Bangkok?
- 21 Heads up for US people trying to pay for Myanmar by cc from the US
- 22 A month in central Asia
- 23 Central Asia Four Week Itinerary
- 24 Something about... Malaysia
- 25 Day trip from Kuala Lumpur