Our first trip to SE Asia in 2010 was a huge success thanks to all of your help!
My husband and I are now planning a trip to India and Nepal. We will have about a week in India and about five days in Nepal. We are planning to go in October, November, or December.
For people visiting India for the first time, which area would you recommend? A friend of ours recommended Rajasthan. We have traveled extensively in Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, and Morocco, and we are looking for a different experience in India.
Also, is five days in Nepal sufficient? Of the three months, which would be the best time to travel to these countries?
Thank you for your help!
First Time To India and Nepal- Recommendations?
- 1 Udaipur, India
- 2 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 3 where NOT to eat sharks fin in Thailand
- 4 Hanoi airport transfer to Hotel
- 5 Buying Jewelry in India
- 6 Taxi from Kuala Lumpur to Melaka
- 7 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 8 Cell Phones in India
- 9 Golden Triangle - To Hire a Car and Driver or Not???
- 10 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 11 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 12 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 13 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 14 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 15 National Diet Building and Imperial Palace tours
- 16 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 17 Kashmir or Nepal
- 18 Restaurants near Shangri-la Kowloon and walking/food tours
- 19 Wildlife Tour of India
- 20 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 21 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 22 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 23 white sand beaches in thailand
- 24 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 25 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore