Our first trip to SE Asia in 2010 was a huge success thanks to all of your help!
My husband and I are now planning a trip to India and Nepal. We will have about a week in India and about five days in Nepal. We are planning to go in October, November, or December.
For people visiting India for the first time, which area would you recommend? A friend of ours recommended Rajasthan. We have traveled extensively in Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, and Morocco, and we are looking for a different experience in India.
Also, is five days in Nepal sufficient? Of the three months, which would be the best time to travel to these countries?
Thank you for your help!
First Time To India and Nepal- Recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 2 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 3 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 4 Kathie’s & Cheryl’s Impressions of Japan
- 5 Excellent Customer Service with Bangkok Food Tours
- 6 Need Help on Vietnam/Cambodia Itinerary
- 7 Yet antoher Query on Japan IT.
- 8 Your opinion of our Japan & China itinerary
- 9 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 10 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 11 First time to srilanka
- 12 where can i find replica handbags
- 13 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 14 1week in Hyderabad in mid-April need itinerary help
- 15 One-day tours in Kathmandu and Lhasa
- 16 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 17 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 18 Alternatives to/within Krabi in April - due to weather and pregnancy
- 19 Ever heard of an Okinawa to Haneda Airpack Fare?
- 20 Nepal
- 21 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 22 Would appreciate your comments on my Vietnam itinerary
- 23 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 24 4-5 days in SE Asia
- 25 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??