Our first trip to SE Asia in 2010 was a huge success thanks to all of your help!
My husband and I are now planning a trip to India and Nepal. We will have about a week in India and about five days in Nepal. We are planning to go in October, November, or December.
For people visiting India for the first time, which area would you recommend? A friend of ours recommended Rajasthan. We have traveled extensively in Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, and Morocco, and we are looking for a different experience in India.
Also, is five days in Nepal sufficient? Of the three months, which would be the best time to travel to these countries?
Thank you for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 process for arriving in Narita airport
- 2 Travel within Japan
- 3 SILK BLANKETS: BEIJING or SHANGHAI
- 4 Family Trip to India late May/early June
- 5 Bangkok Hotel- near BTS & late check out
- 6 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 7 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 8 So excited - going to Siem Reap
- 9 Hotel Chang Mai
- 10 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 11 Floods in North and Central Vietnam
- 12 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 13 Bhutan paro Tshechu
- 14 Thailand
- 15 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 16 Kindly request/need 30 days Thailand+Vietnam itineary advice
- 17 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 18 Ankor Wat - sunset , sunrise, itinerary
- 19 Hotel in Hanoi
- 20 India help needed
- 21 Beach hotel Thailand
- 22 Cruise to Vietnam -Excursions from cruise terminal
- 23 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 24 Sim cards and adaptors
- 25 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!