We are two families - total of 3 adults and 3 children. Kids aged 12, 12 and 10.
We are doing a 7 night Royal Carribbean cruise from Singapore and are planning on spending 4 or 5 days in singapore prior to the cruise (january 2017).
We have never been to Singapore so would like to see as much as possible in the short amount of time we have and especially want our holiday to be fun for the kids. We are interested in possibly doing the following:
the zoo +/- night safari
Adventure cove waterpark
We are open to any suggestions including where best to stay. I have only just started researching and am having trouble knowing where to start so any help/advice would be great. Not sure if we should split out stay between Sentosa and the city or not?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Gilli t to Bali (Denpasar airport)
- 2 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 3 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 4 Hotel suggestion-Ranchi
- 5 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 6 Shanghai as a base to also explore Jiangsu and Zhejiang?
- 7 Travel India solo
- 8 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 9 Update on cash situation in India for imminent visitors
- 10 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 11 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 12 North India Itinerary advice
- 13 Indonesia travel agent
- 14 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 15 Osaka, aquarium?
- 16 2-3 weeks in Asia this fall
- 17 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 18 Advice on Hainan Island?
- 19 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 20 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 21 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 22 A beach of choice on Samui
- 23 Krabi--Ko Tao--Ko Samui
- 24 Bangkok Taxis
- 25 3 weeks - first time SEA