We are two families - total of 3 adults and 3 children. Kids aged 12, 12 and 10.
We are doing a 7 night Royal Carribbean cruise from Singapore and are planning on spending 4 or 5 days in singapore prior to the cruise (january 2017).
We have never been to Singapore so would like to see as much as possible in the short amount of time we have and especially want our holiday to be fun for the kids. We are interested in possibly doing the following:
the zoo +/- night safari
Adventure cove waterpark
We are open to any suggestions including where best to stay. I have only just started researching and am having trouble knowing where to start so any help/advice would be great. Not sure if we should split out stay between Sentosa and the city or not?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.fitwaypoint.com/alpha-x-boost/
- 2 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 3 Trip Report : China
- 4 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 5 A great trip in India
- 6 Japan GTG, early April
- 7 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 8 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 9 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 10 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 11 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 12 Tokyo - Kamakura - Yokohama
- 13 Beijing tours
- 14 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 15 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 16 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 17 Takayama trail, Japan
- 18 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 19 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 20 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016
- 21 Japan - Will We Get Lost?
- 22 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 23 Cambodia to Vietnam e-visa image format
- 24 Nakasendo Walk: Some help please
- 25 Visa for India