We are two families - total of 3 adults and 3 children. Kids aged 12, 12 and 10.
We are doing a 7 night Royal Carribbean cruise from Singapore and are planning on spending 4 or 5 days in singapore prior to the cruise (january 2017).
We have never been to Singapore so would like to see as much as possible in the short amount of time we have and especially want our holiday to be fun for the kids. We are interested in possibly doing the following:
the zoo +/- night safari
Adventure cove waterpark
We are open to any suggestions including where best to stay. I have only just started researching and am having trouble knowing where to start so any help/advice would be great. Not sure if we should split out stay between Sentosa and the city or not?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tokyo hotel help
- 2 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 3 Vietnam visa
- 4 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 5 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 6 Family Friendly Penang
- 7 Train trip costs help please
- 8 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 9 Weather forecast
- 10 Bali - What to do?
- 11 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 12 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 13 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 14 Sri Lanka advice
- 15 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 16 Ryokan in Japan
- 17 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 18 Effects of Labour Day & Buddha's Birthday on HK touring?
- 19 Sri Lanka for 13 nights -need advice
- 20 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 21 Itinerary & airport help
- 22 Dinner spots for solo traveller
- 23 [Travel to ThaiLand]
- 24 Snapshots From Kerala
- 25 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?