I'll be travelling with my boyfriend to Mongolia, flying in to Ulaanbataar in July and back out in September. Any advice on a route to take, or generally how to fill the two months best? In the first throes of planning so open to any suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 All Blacks vs Wales Live Stream International Rugby 2016 Free HDTV
- 2 Inconel 625 ferrule Tube Fittings
- 3 http://www.thecrazymass.com/revitasence/
- 4 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/revitasence/
- 5 In Seoul for one day
- 6 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 7 http://supplementranking.com/alpha-boost/
- 8 Is this crazy?
- 9 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 10 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 11 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 12 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 13 Hong Kong / Bangkok / Seoul / Tokyo
- 14 Taxis in Yangon
- 15 Six months in Inchoen / South Korea
- 16 Feb 17 Itinenary (Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia)
- 17 144 Hour Visa Exception China
- 18 Jews in China. Who knew?
- 19 Shanghai Tailor?
- 20 3 day tours from Bangkok
- 21 Best of Koh Tao
- 22 Please help with my itinerary for Japan, Part One
- 23 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 24 India help with where to go
- 25 Studying yoga in India