A college friend and I are looking to go to Asia in April or May. My friend has been to Bejing (for work), and that's all that either of us have seen of Asia. We are both in our mid 20's, and don't mind being on the go (a day here, a few days there, etc.).
We have been talking about this for awhile, but don't really know where to start. Can anyone suggest an itinerary for a 2 week trip (or destinations that work well together)?
Being that we are two young guys, laying on the beach is not essential to us... although if there is some amazing beach that fits in to the itinerary, we are not opposed to it.
What's most worthwhile -- china / japan / vietnam? singapore, vietnam, malaysia, etc.. (only examples)...
Would love any help you guys can provide!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam - Quy Nhon
- 2 http://www.piratetoyshop.com/dermajur/
- 3 Hoi An in December?
- 4 Reliable Packers and Mover in Bhopal
- 5 Bali airport transportation
- 6 Fast Service Provider of Packers and Movers in Bangalore
- 7 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/revi-spa-cream/
- 8 Best Packers and Movers in Ghaziabad
- 9 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 10 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 11 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 12 New Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa
- 13 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 14 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 15 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 16 1 day in Bangkok Itinerary for Honeymoon
- 17 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 18 China visa 60 day limit--leave for weekend?
- 19 Corbett Wildlife Park
- 20 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 21 Passport for Indonesia
- 22 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 23 Henry's---tailor in Bangkok....
- 24 Is this crazy?
- 25 Dollar traveller cheques
First time Asia trip -- destinatnion / itinerary suggestions?