A college friend and I are looking to go to Asia in April or May. My friend has been to Bejing (for work), and that's all that either of us have seen of Asia. We are both in our mid 20's, and don't mind being on the go (a day here, a few days there, etc.).
We have been talking about this for awhile, but don't really know where to start. Can anyone suggest an itinerary for a 2 week trip (or destinations that work well together)?
Being that we are two young guys, laying on the beach is not essential to us... although if there is some amazing beach that fits in to the itinerary, we are not opposed to it.
What's most worthwhile -- china / japan / vietnam? singapore, vietnam, malaysia, etc.. (only examples)...
Would love any help you guys can provide!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Why You Should Opt For Semi Permanent Make Up?
- 2 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 3 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 4 Namaste--Nepal trip report November 2015
- 5 5 weeks in Japan
- 6 Tokyo Story's Setsuko Hara dies at 95
- 7 Kathie and Cheryl are off on another SE Asian adventure
- 8 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 9 India trip report-brief recommendations
- 10 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 11 Lodge in Borneo
- 12 Best Singapore Sunday Brunch Hotel?
- 13 China and Japan help
- 14 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 15 Trip report: Horse riding holiday in Sri Lanka – October 2015
- 16 First time – Solo - Japan 2016
- 17 Thank You Fabulous Fodorites, and some Upcoming Trip Questions
- 18 India - Bangalore, Mysore & Agra
- 19 Requesting Passport Number
- 20 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 21 Kompong Kleang or Kompong Phluk?
- 22 Planning for a trip to Northwest Vietnam
- 23 Phu Quoc
- 24 looking for Vietnam based TA to help plan trip
- 25 Advantage of using Smithsonian Tours
First time Asia trip -- destinatnion / itinerary suggestions?