A college friend and I are looking to go to Asia in April or May. My friend has been to Bejing (for work), and that's all that either of us have seen of Asia. We are both in our mid 20's, and don't mind being on the go (a day here, a few days there, etc.).
We have been talking about this for awhile, but don't really know where to start. Can anyone suggest an itinerary for a 2 week trip (or destinations that work well together)?
Being that we are two young guys, laying on the beach is not essential to us... although if there is some amazing beach that fits in to the itinerary, we are not opposed to it.
What's most worthwhile -- china / japan / vietnam? singapore, vietnam, malaysia, etc.. (only examples)...
Would love any help you guys can provide!
First time Asia trip -- destinatnion / itinerary suggestions?
- 1 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 2 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 3 Udaipur, India
- 4 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 5 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 6 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars
- 7 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 8 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 9 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 10 Thailand-Japan-China (is it a bad idea?)
- 11 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 12 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 13 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 14 where to go in SE Asia
- 15 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 16 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 17 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 18 Kuala Lumpur - Doubletree (Hilton) or Renaissance (Marriott)?
- 19 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 20 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 21 Siem Reap from San Fran in winter 2013 FIRST TIME to Asia
- 22 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 23 Hilton coming in Zhengzhou, China?
- 24 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 25 Cambodia, Laos and a bit of Hong Kong - 5 1/2 weeks (Jan.24-March 4, 2013)