A college friend and I are looking to go to Asia in April or May. My friend has been to Bejing (for work), and that's all that either of us have seen of Asia. We are both in our mid 20's, and don't mind being on the go (a day here, a few days there, etc.).
We have been talking about this for awhile, but don't really know where to start. Can anyone suggest an itinerary for a 2 week trip (or destinations that work well together)?
Being that we are two young guys, laying on the beach is not essential to us... although if there is some amazing beach that fits in to the itinerary, we are not opposed to it.
What's most worthwhile -- china / japan / vietnam? singapore, vietnam, malaysia, etc.. (only examples)...
Would love any help you guys can provide!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 타이산카지노 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 Bali & Flores or Sulawesi for first trip to Indonesia!
- 3 Help with itinerary please, 10 days Japan
- 4 Three days in Siem Reap, Two in Phnom Penh
- 5 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 6 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 7 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 8 Travelling in Japan for 3 weeks - advice.
- 9 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 10 5 days in Davao or Osaka
- 11 Planning my Philippines trip
- 12 Trekking & Camping at Nagalapuram
- 13 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 14 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 15 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 16 Kyoto airbnb/vrbo reco?
- 17 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 18 Surgery at Bumrungrad?
- 19 The Best of Bagan - Travel Report
- 20 Japanese Alps, JR option, Kamakura - more advice gratefully accepted!
- 21 Train or Bus from Nikko, Hakone, etc
- 22 10 days in Sri Lanka - Travel Report
- 23 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 24 12 days in Thailand itinerary
- 25 November, March, June... Japan?
First time Asia trip -- destinatnion / itinerary suggestions?