A college friend and I are looking to go to Asia in April or May. My friend has been to Bejing (for work), and that's all that either of us have seen of Asia. We are both in our mid 20's, and don't mind being on the go (a day here, a few days there, etc.).
We have been talking about this for awhile, but don't really know where to start. Can anyone suggest an itinerary for a 2 week trip (or destinations that work well together)?
Being that we are two young guys, laying on the beach is not essential to us... although if there is some amazing beach that fits in to the itinerary, we are not opposed to it.
What's most worthwhile -- china / japan / vietnam? singapore, vietnam, malaysia, etc.. (only examples)...
Would love any help you guys can provide!
First time Asia trip -- destinatnion / itinerary suggestions?
- 1 Trip report China
- 2 Magical India
- 3 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 4 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 5 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 6 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 7 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 8 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 9 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 10 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 11 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 12 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 13 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 14 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 15 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 16 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 17 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 18 Visiting the Huangshan Area Without Climbing the Mountain
- 19 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 20 Bali -- Visa on Arrival
- 21 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 22 clean,reasonable priced lodging in Orchha, Bodghaya, Khajuraho, Varanasi
- 23 Input on staying the Banyan Tree or Trisara while in Phuket?
- 24 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 25 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?