A college friend and I are looking to go to Asia in April or May. My friend has been to Bejing (for work), and that's all that either of us have seen of Asia. We are both in our mid 20's, and don't mind being on the go (a day here, a few days there, etc.).
We have been talking about this for awhile, but don't really know where to start. Can anyone suggest an itinerary for a 2 week trip (or destinations that work well together)?
Being that we are two young guys, laying on the beach is not essential to us... although if there is some amazing beach that fits in to the itinerary, we are not opposed to it.
What's most worthwhile -- china / japan / vietnam? singapore, vietnam, malaysia, etc.. (only examples)...
Would love any help you guys can provide!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Java Classes in Pune
- 2 Himachal Pradesh
- 3 Phuket Beaches
- 4 India itinerary critique please
- 5 Japan Itinerary!
- 6 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 7 A short trip report of Vietnam, Dec 2016
- 8 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 9 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 10 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 11 Magical India
- 12 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 13 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 14 Vientiane and ??
- 15 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 16 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 17 16 days in Japan--how to divide time?
- 18 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 19 Luggage size China ?
- 20 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 21 Thai Elephants
- 22 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 23 Myanmar in Five days - Advice please!
- 24 Sri Lanka in August
- 25 Self-drive in Thailand?
First time Asia trip -- destinatnion / itinerary suggestions?