A college friend and I are looking to go to Asia in April or May. My friend has been to Bejing (for work), and that's all that either of us have seen of Asia. We are both in our mid 20's, and don't mind being on the go (a day here, a few days there, etc.).
We have been talking about this for awhile, but don't really know where to start. Can anyone suggest an itinerary for a 2 week trip (or destinations that work well together)?
Being that we are two young guys, laying on the beach is not essential to us... although if there is some amazing beach that fits in to the itinerary, we are not opposed to it.
What's most worthwhile -- china / japan / vietnam? singapore, vietnam, malaysia, etc.. (only examples)...
Would love any help you guys can provide!
First time Asia trip -- destinatnion / itinerary suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 April in Bangkok, again!
- 2 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 3 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 4 Japan night bus
- 5 Help..Want to hire a guide/driver for Golden Triangle
- 6 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 7 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 8 Problems at 12,000'
- 9 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 10 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 11 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 12 osaka to kobe frrom ship to ship
- 13 Spring trip to Tokyo and Kyoto -10 days
- 14 Best Time of Year to Visit Ko Samui/Krabi (Weather)
- 15 Which Putu in Bali????
- 16 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...
- 17 Japan, japan
- 18 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 19 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 20 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 21 Hong Kong restaurants
- 22 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 23 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 24 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 25 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala