A college friend and I are looking to go to Asia in April or May. My friend has been to Bejing (for work), and that's all that either of us have seen of Asia. We are both in our mid 20's, and don't mind being on the go (a day here, a few days there, etc.).
We have been talking about this for awhile, but don't really know where to start. Can anyone suggest an itinerary for a 2 week trip (or destinations that work well together)?
Being that we are two young guys, laying on the beach is not essential to us... although if there is some amazing beach that fits in to the itinerary, we are not opposed to it.
What's most worthwhile -- china / japan / vietnam? singapore, vietnam, malaysia, etc.. (only examples)...
Would love any help you guys can provide!
First time Asia trip -- destinatnion / itinerary suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Beach selection in Thailand
- 2 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 3 India - 2 Days only
- 4 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 5 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 6 Burma river cruise
- 7 hotel Paradise Island in Bentota, Sri Lanka toxic hepatitis.
- 8 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 9 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 10 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 11 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 12 Red River Delta in Viet Nam: A Good Idea for a Day Trip from Hanoi?
- 13 Malaysian honeymoon
- 14 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 15 Travel during China national week?
- 16 My trip report from the Philippines
- 17 China with Collette Tours
- 18 Exploring Thailand
- 19 Air Asia package from Koh Lipe to Bangkok
- 20 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 21 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 22 Traveling solo to Thailand and looking for recommended tour company
- 23 Buying cycling clothes in Bangkok
- 24 Ho Chi Minh Mekong delta, pnom penh
- 25 Back from Kyoto, Koyasan, Hiroshima, Miyajima, Kyushu. Questions welcome!