A college friend and I are looking to go to Asia in April or May. My friend has been to Bejing (for work), and that's all that either of us have seen of Asia. We are both in our mid 20's, and don't mind being on the go (a day here, a few days there, etc.).
We have been talking about this for awhile, but don't really know where to start. Can anyone suggest an itinerary for a 2 week trip (or destinations that work well together)?
Being that we are two young guys, laying on the beach is not essential to us... although if there is some amazing beach that fits in to the itinerary, we are not opposed to it.
What's most worthwhile -- china / japan / vietnam? singapore, vietnam, malaysia, etc.. (only examples)...
Would love any help you guys can provide!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 sri lanka- tips required
- 2 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 3 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 4 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 5 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 6 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 7 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 8 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 9 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 10 Christmas in the Alps
- 11 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 12 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 13 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 14 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 15 Laos or Kerala?
- 16 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 17 Bali & Singapore in October
- 18 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 19 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 20 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 21 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 22 Booking on the fly
- 23 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 24 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 25 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
First time Asia trip -- destinatnion / itinerary suggestions?