A college friend and I are looking to go to Asia in April or May. My friend has been to Bejing (for work), and that's all that either of us have seen of Asia. We are both in our mid 20's, and don't mind being on the go (a day here, a few days there, etc.).
We have been talking about this for awhile, but don't really know where to start. Can anyone suggest an itinerary for a 2 week trip (or destinations that work well together)?
Being that we are two young guys, laying on the beach is not essential to us... although if there is some amazing beach that fits in to the itinerary, we are not opposed to it.
What's most worthwhile -- china / japan / vietnam? singapore, vietnam, malaysia, etc.. (only examples)...
Would love any help you guys can provide!
First time Asia trip -- destinatnion / itinerary suggestions?
- 1 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 2 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 3 Siem Reap from San Fran in winter 2013 FIRST TIME to Asia
- 4 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 5 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 6 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 7 Hilton coming in Zhengzhou, China?
- 8 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 9 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 10 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 11 Cambodia, Laos and a bit of Hong Kong - 5 1/2 weeks (Jan.24-March 4, 2013)
- 12 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 13 Sri Lanka
- 14 Suggestion for Bali
- 15 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 16 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 17 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 18 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 19 Family Japan Trip in August for First Time - Hotel Planning Advice
- 20 Hello, Vietnam
- 21 Is it worth switching hotels in Tokyo?
- 22 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 23 Kashmir or Nepal
- 24 Udaipur, India
- 25 Ipoh