A college friend and I are looking to go to Asia in April or May. My friend has been to Bejing (for work), and that's all that either of us have seen of Asia. We are both in our mid 20's, and don't mind being on the go (a day here, a few days there, etc.).
We have been talking about this for awhile, but don't really know where to start. Can anyone suggest an itinerary for a 2 week trip (or destinations that work well together)?
Being that we are two young guys, laying on the beach is not essential to us... although if there is some amazing beach that fits in to the itinerary, we are not opposed to it.
What's most worthwhile -- china / japan / vietnam? singapore, vietnam, malaysia, etc.. (only examples)...
Would love any help you guys can provide!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok hotel - Feedback requested on specific hotels
- 2 Halong Bay Trip Vietnam with kids
- 3 3 Weeks SE Asia itinerary. HELP
- 4 Best Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
- 5 One Visa for multiple countries?
- 6 Special trip to Vietnam February
- 7 Please help me plan a return visit to Vietnam
- 8 Anthony Bourdain - Parts Unknown in VN
- 9 Where/when/how should I get my visa for Vietnam?
- 10 Don't forget the wellies...
- 11 Honeymoon in Vietnam
- 12 Finding best Vietnam and Cambodia cruise in Mekong river for family
- 13 Japan Trip Suggestions - 14 day trip in April
- 14 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 15 Good unlimited data for tourists
- 16 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 17 India: Flying from Varanasi to New Delhi
- 18 My Honeymoon Trip to Valparai
- 19 India Trip Report
- 20 A great trip in India
- 21 Bangkok hotel - River sides pros/cons
- 22 7.5 days in India
- 23 Two Weeks in Cambodia and Burma~Returning to the Old and Seeing the New
- 24 Traveling with Diabetes type 2 in India
- 25 Travelling to Malaysia with an invalid Australian Passport
First time Asia trip -- destinatnion / itinerary suggestions?