A college friend and I are looking to go to Asia in April or May. My friend has been to Bejing (for work), and that's all that either of us have seen of Asia. We are both in our mid 20's, and don't mind being on the go (a day here, a few days there, etc.).
We have been talking about this for awhile, but don't really know where to start. Can anyone suggest an itinerary for a 2 week trip (or destinations that work well together)?
Being that we are two young guys, laying on the beach is not essential to us... although if there is some amazing beach that fits in to the itinerary, we are not opposed to it.
What's most worthwhile -- china / japan / vietnam? singapore, vietnam, malaysia, etc.. (only examples)...
Would love any help you guys can provide!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A Number Of Strategies For Girl'S Health And Beauty cellvia
- 2 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 3 Advice for a newbie!
- 4 Sakura (cherry blossom) forecasts 2016
- 5 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 6 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 7 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 8 A great trip in India
- 9 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 10 traveling Japan for 2 months--cities to base in?
- 11 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 12 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 13 My Honeymoon Trip to Valparai
- 14 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 15 Best area to stay in Tokyo
- 16 Traveling on low budget ,Japan
- 17 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 18 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 19 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 20 Hanoi Hotel
- 21 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 22 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 23 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 24 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 25 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
First time Asia trip -- destinatnion / itinerary suggestions?