We are thinking of doing a short trip to Cameron Highlands from Singapore. The fastest way to get there seems to be taking the Firefly flight to Ipoh and driving to the hotel.
However, I hear Firefly is prone to cancellations at short notice. Also not sure about their safety standards. I am also not too comfortable in small planes.
Should we just fly to KL and drive from there. That seems like a lot of time doing travel rather than time spent at the destination.
Firefly airlines - reliable and safe?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Driver in South India
- 2 Two questions about Thailand
- 3 Guide cum Driver in Kolkata
- 4 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Sri Lanka Not Bangladesh
- 5 Help please with long Indonesia trip
- 6 Which itinerary Vietnam ?
- 7 Bali in begging of July
- 8 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 9 fun travel buddy wanted - se asia nov/dec
- 10 Travel to Thailand - Open to suggestions
- 11 New Thailand Visa Rules Effective Aug/29/2014
- 12 Sapphire princess cruise from Singapore
- 13 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 14 Places to visit in India in October
- 15 50+ travelling solo in Vietnam - where to stay in Hanoi
- 16 Six hours in Seoul, Korea
- 17 china
- 18 Sri Lanka trip Sept 2014
- 19 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 20 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 21 Suggestions for bike tour operators that offer smaller tours (4-5 days)
- 22 Mid Dec trip - Trying to plan alone **Feedback please****
- 23 THAILAND** Redone based on feedback dropped agent trying to do it myself
- 24 New airport in Mumbai
- 25 Advice me to select saving plans in terms of free roaming