We are thinking of doing a short trip to Cameron Highlands from Singapore. The fastest way to get there seems to be taking the Firefly flight to Ipoh and driving to the hotel.
However, I hear Firefly is prone to cancellations at short notice. Also not sure about their safety standards. I am also not too comfortable in small planes.
Should we just fly to KL and drive from there. That seems like a lot of time doing travel rather than time spent at the destination.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hakone station confusion
- 2 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 3 travel ideas for Thailand and ??
- 4 Last questions (train pass!) on 19-day itinerary
- 5 Traveling to SE Asia
- 6 Rifaximin for the dreaded stomach issues
- 7 Elephants, Gibbons and Cambodian Countryside
- 8 Rupees upon arrival in Delhi
- 9 1 month in Thailand and??
- 10 Kimballs in Panama
- 11 Japan - 8 nights. Tokyo, Osaka &
- 12 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 13 Tailor recommendation in Hoi An Viet Nam
- 14 Visa on Arrival
- 15 first draft -- java and bali, plus
- 16 Best Thailand beach town for family with 2 toddlers?
- 17 TOKYO tour guide
- 18 Flights from Florida to Thailand
- 19 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 20 Borneo/Sabah Itinerary: Danum or Kinabatagan?
- 21 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 22 Japan Hakone Free Pass
- 23 Ramayana Ballet
- 24 Tourist killed by elephant in Koh Samui
- 25 Tokyo-subway Rush hours