We are thinking of doing a short trip to Cameron Highlands from Singapore. The fastest way to get there seems to be taking the Firefly flight to Ipoh and driving to the hotel.
However, I hear Firefly is prone to cancellations at short notice. Also not sure about their safety standards. I am also not too comfortable in small planes.
Should we just fly to KL and drive from there. That seems like a lot of time doing travel rather than time spent at the destination.
Firefly airlines - reliable and safe?
- 1 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 2 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 3 7 Days in Sri Lanka
- 4 South East Asia
- 5 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 6 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 7 Volunteers needed to help children in Indonesia, Kenya, Thailand
- 8 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 9 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 10 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 11 Can I get Kopi Luwak coffee in Bangkok
- 12 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 13 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 14 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 15 Bangkok restaurant or unique experience for anniversary
- 16 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 17 Magical India
- 18 Overwhelmed by info...First time in Philippines...What Island
- 19 Hotel Majestic-Saigon
- 20 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 21 Questions -> Ko Phi Phi - 4 nights
- 22 A Day Trip To Kanchipuram
- 23 recommendations for tour company for private myanmar tour
- 24 Kathie's Burma Bookshelf
- 25 Considering extending my trip! Please help me figure this out