We are thinking of doing a short trip to Cameron Highlands from Singapore. The fastest way to get there seems to be taking the Firefly flight to Ipoh and driving to the hotel.
However, I hear Firefly is prone to cancellations at short notice. Also not sure about their safety standards. I am also not too comfortable in small planes.
Should we just fly to KL and drive from there. That seems like a lot of time doing travel rather than time spent at the destination.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 International Airlines Pilot By Shekhar Gupta N Niriha Khajanchi
- 2 http://www.healthoptimumfact.com/flawless-youth-skin-care/
- 3 Strengthen the daily maintenance of wood floors
- 4 content of good faith floor
- 5 Passport
- 6 connotation. Neoclassic
- 7 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 8 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 9 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 10 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 11 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 12 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 13 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 14 Hotels in Puri
- 15 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 16 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 17 Amakusa island help
- 18 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 19 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 20 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 21 Cheapest way to Vietnam, Cambodia or Thailand.
- 22 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 23 Japan Itinerary
- 24 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 25 Toddler twin travel in India