We are thinking of doing a short trip to Cameron Highlands from Singapore. The fastest way to get there seems to be taking the Firefly flight to Ipoh and driving to the hotel.
However, I hear Firefly is prone to cancellations at short notice. Also not sure about their safety standards. I am also not too comfortable in small planes.
Should we just fly to KL and drive from there. That seems like a lot of time doing travel rather than time spent at the destination.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 2 March Trip - Where to Go?
- 3 i Lanka Tea Plantaion Stay
- 4 Bangkok to Chiang Mai, train or fly?
- 5 Buying jewelry in India
- 6 Jaipur's Gem Palace
- 7 Chiang Mai
- 8 Phuket Weather
- 9 Qatar airlines to mumbai
- 10 hanoi eats
- 11 Castle & King tour operator review
- 12 If choice is necessary: Ninh Binh or Ba Be ?
- 13 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 14 TMI re Northern Vietnam rural "homestays"?
- 15 Five day itinerary for Bangkok. Ideas?
- 16 Bangkok for 3 nights, first time
- 17 Mongolia itinerary
- 18 Buying Jewelry in India
- 19 Indochina Junk - Which vessel?
- 20 Cooking class in Rajasthan India.
- 21 New Delhi - What to see?
- 22 Another Vietnam Visa Question
- 23 Finally, Smeagol and Muffins Japanese adventure begins.....
- 24 Dental Work in Bangkok
- 25 Travel to Philippines for Business - Health Concerns