We are thinking of doing a short trip to Cameron Highlands from Singapore. The fastest way to get there seems to be taking the Firefly flight to Ipoh and driving to the hotel.
However, I hear Firefly is prone to cancellations at short notice. Also not sure about their safety standards. I am also not too comfortable in small planes.
Should we just fly to KL and drive from there. That seems like a lot of time doing travel rather than time spent at the destination.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 2 Staying in Chaoyang, XiCheng or Dongsheng - Beijing
- 3 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 4 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 5 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 6 Other than Kyoto?
- 7 Trip Report : China
- 8 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 9 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 10 Japan: 34 days becomes 12 (or 17)
- 11 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 12 Japan GTG, early April
- 13 Beijing tours
- 14 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 15 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 16 Pandaw-up the Chindwin TR
- 17 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 18 A great trip in India
- 19 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 20 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 21 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 22 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 23 Tokyo - Kamakura - Yokohama
- 24 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 25 Takayama trail, Japan