We are thinking of doing a short trip to Cameron Highlands from Singapore. The fastest way to get there seems to be taking the Firefly flight to Ipoh and driving to the hotel.
However, I hear Firefly is prone to cancellations at short notice. Also not sure about their safety standards. I am also not too comfortable in small planes.
Should we just fly to KL and drive from there. That seems like a lot of time doing travel rather than time spent at the destination.
Firefly airlines - reliable and safe?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 2 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 3 1st time Japan - solo female
- 4 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 5 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 6 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 7 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 8 1 week in North and Central Vietnam in February
- 9 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 10 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 11 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 12 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 13 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 14 How to get to Koh Ngai?
- 15 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 16 Japan Itinerary for May
- 17 Thai island escape
- 18 Planning 19 days in Indonesia- need help
- 19 Indonesia/Java/Sulawesi Travel Advice needed
- 20 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 21 What are good things to buy while in Shanghai China
- 22 Visa Arrived..off to India!!!
- 23 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 24 South Korea 5 days
- 25 Japan -OAT tour