We are thinking of doing a short trip to Cameron Highlands from Singapore. The fastest way to get there seems to be taking the Firefly flight to Ipoh and driving to the hotel.
However, I hear Firefly is prone to cancellations at short notice. Also not sure about their safety standards. I am also not too comfortable in small planes.
Should we just fly to KL and drive from there. That seems like a lot of time doing travel rather than time spent at the destination.
Firefly airlines - reliable and safe?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)
- 2 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 3 One night in Bangkok ... Btw 2 airports
- 4 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 5 Bagan Guide Recommendation
- 6 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap
- 7 Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park, India
- 8 Jakarta or Kuala Lumpor
- 9 Destination Bangkok, again
- 10 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 11 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 12 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 13 Chiang Mai OR Luang Prabang
- 14 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 15 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 16 N. India itinerary feedback
- 17 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 18 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 19 Bangkok - State Railways of Thailand - All the Excursions
- 20 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 21 £0 day visa exempt - 30 day extension
- 22 Travel during China national week?
- 23 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 24 Bali or Fiji
- 25 flight details from Chicago area to BKK