We are thinking of doing a short trip to Cameron Highlands from Singapore. The fastest way to get there seems to be taking the Firefly flight to Ipoh and driving to the hotel.
However, I hear Firefly is prone to cancellations at short notice. Also not sure about their safety standards. I am also not too comfortable in small planes.
Should we just fly to KL and drive from there. That seems like a lot of time doing travel rather than time spent at the destination.
Firefly airlines - reliable and safe?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Best Easter egg hunts around the world
- 2 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 3 osaka to kobe frrom ship to ship
- 4 Trip Report - Yunnan Province, China and Mongolia
- 5 buying a van in Mongolia
- 6 April in Bangkok, again!
- 7 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...
- 8 Japan, japan
- 9 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 10 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 11 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 12 Hong Kong restaurants
- 13 Problems at 12,000'
- 14 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 15 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 16 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 17 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 18 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 19 Bali trip - Places to visit outside of Bali / SE Asia
- 20 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 21 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 22 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.
- 23 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 24 How safe is Delhi/India
- 25 Malaria