We are thinking of doing a short trip to Cameron Highlands from Singapore. The fastest way to get there seems to be taking the Firefly flight to Ipoh and driving to the hotel.
However, I hear Firefly is prone to cancellations at short notice. Also not sure about their safety standards. I am also not too comfortable in small planes.
Should we just fly to KL and drive from there. That seems like a lot of time doing travel rather than time spent at the destination.
Firefly airlines - reliable and safe?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 2 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 3 Problems at 12,000'
- 4 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 5 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...
- 6 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 7 April in Bangkok, again!
- 8 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 9 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 10 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 11 Bali trip - Places to visit outside of Bali / SE Asia
- 12 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 13 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 14 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.
- 15 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 16 How safe is Delhi/India
- 17 Malaria
- 18 Vietnam and coffee
- 19 I'm going to Japan!
- 20 Living in Bangalore, India for 12 months. How to handle Malaria?
- 21 Diving in Thailand? Be aware!
- 22 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 23 Cherry blossom
- 24 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 25 Trip Report on Recent Journey to Nepal