We are thinking of doing a short trip to Cameron Highlands from Singapore. The fastest way to get there seems to be taking the Firefly flight to Ipoh and driving to the hotel.
However, I hear Firefly is prone to cancellations at short notice. Also not sure about their safety standards. I am also not too comfortable in small planes.
Should we just fly to KL and drive from there. That seems like a lot of time doing travel rather than time spent at the destination.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 more problems for Tiger Temple - Abbot mauled
- 2 Tour Payment Deposit to Castle and King
- 3 Skip Vientaine, a mistake?
- 4 Castle & King tour operator review
- 5 Chiang Mai...should we?
- 6 NRT 21 hrs layover, need help with train schedule
- 7 Santhiya or Anatara in Koh Phangan?
- 8 Hakone Free Pass
- 9 First trip to Japan
- 10 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 11 What beach to choose?!?!
- 12 Thailand itinerary help - 3 weeks in December
- 13 Calling habitués of Chiang Rai.
- 14 Singapore or Bali
- 15 Travel to Singapore & Area with Husband and 2 teenage boys
- 16 Driver recommendation in Bali
- 17 RHK'S Spring trip
- 18 Hotels in Beijing
- 19 Need a place to stay in Chang Mai
- 20 Trekking in Tsum Valley Nepal with Great Vision Treks&Expedition
- 21 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 22 Hanoi, Vietnam - The last days in April, 2015
- 23 Kunming, Yunnan, China
- 24 Good Honeymoon Location in August 2015 on a budget
- 25 traveling from nara to miajima and himeji - help