We are thinking of doing a short trip to Cameron Highlands from Singapore. The fastest way to get there seems to be taking the Firefly flight to Ipoh and driving to the hotel.
However, I hear Firefly is prone to cancellations at short notice. Also not sure about their safety standards. I am also not too comfortable in small planes.
Should we just fly to KL and drive from there. That seems like a lot of time doing travel rather than time spent at the destination.
Firefly airlines - reliable and safe?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Help Needed for Ambitious 22 day trip Bali and SE ASIA for Mom and Son
- 2 Singapore
- 3 Thailand, Cambodia and Laos
- 4 Experience 4 days in Ha Noi, Viet Nam - see,do and eat
- 5 Bringing vitamins to Japan - ok in ziploc baggies?
- 6 On the Road in Beautiful Sri Lanka
- 7 To Nikko or not to Nikko: That is the Question?
- 8 singapore accomodation?
- 9 suggestions for 3 adults sharing 1 room in Japan
- 10 Hong Kong....How hideous is the flight????
- 11 Beijing Yashou Market Closure
- 12 River tours in China - please share your experiences
- 13 Three Weeks in Thailand
- 14 Is 7 days too long in Hong Kong
- 15 5 and a half full days in Tokyo. Should I consider visiting Kyoto?
- 16 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 17 Writers Needed for Japan
- 18 Favorite guide books for Japan and other advice for planning?
- 19 17 Day Itinerary
- 20 11 hour NRT Tokyo Layover…Asakusa or Narita Town?
- 21 Bali Help
- 22 Chiang Mai to the Beach
- 23 6 days in HK with husband and 6 yr old son-would love recs
- 24 Help with Burma Itinerary
- 25 Inida- scenic places, national parks, where to go?