We are thinking of doing a short trip to Cameron Highlands from Singapore. The fastest way to get there seems to be taking the Firefly flight to Ipoh and driving to the hotel.
However, I hear Firefly is prone to cancellations at short notice. Also not sure about their safety standards. I am also not too comfortable in small planes.
Should we just fly to KL and drive from there. That seems like a lot of time doing travel rather than time spent at the destination.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 생중계카지노☠∬＼＜re779.com/＞＼∬☠생중계카지노
- 2 Sweltering, steamy, sizzingly southern India--It was hot!
- 3 15 Days in Japan, Need Help With Last Two
- 4 Vietnam, Laos, Siem Reap, Chiang Rai - ? the right # days/order of travel??
- 5 Krabi? Phuket? Phi Phi?
- 6 Return of tourism to Nepal
- 7 Great Wall in a wheelchair
- 8 Off the Beaten Path Near Kanazawa?
- 9 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 10 Yangon Birthday Dinner
- 11 Best beaches in Sri Lanka
- 12 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 13 Eating in India
- 14 Trekking in India
- 15 What does a Japan Rail Pass really do?
- 16 Hong Kong Layover at Night
- 17 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 18 Sri Lanka plan
- 19 Vietnam - September 2015
- 20 A tour operator overwhelmingly mentioned on another site
- 21 Beijing tours -- worth it?
- 22 Cambodia & Vietnam- 2 Weeks with Kids
- 23 Private guide and driver for India
- 24 Hong Kong - help please.
- 25 Help with our time in Mandalay, please