my girlfriend and I, (both 18) would like to go on a trip sometime around this year to one of the places listed above. im in italy modelling at the moment and i am so over the cold that i decided to surprise her with this trip when she gets her first break off uni! but anyway, we both have relatively small budgets (uni students) but i dont really know how much money to prepare, seeing as i have never travelled to this part of the world before. we are pretty much looking for pristine beaches, warm clear water and just a relavxing week or two! money is an issue but we can afford to stay in a decent hotel i think. i know i dont know alot haha but this why im asking! any tips would be appreciated. thanks alot guys!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 2 Weeks in Japan July 2016
- 2 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 3 2 weeks in Java
- 4 Shinkansen (Bullet Train) Kyoto-Tokyo---Step by step process
- 5 Delhi, India Hotels/Guest Houses
- 6 Handeda to Narita airports, train or bus?
- 7 My new 10 year china visa
- 8 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 9 Hotel with easy access to Itami airport
- 10 Bitchu-Matsuyama Castle Visit
- 11 5 days in Tokyo, late June with pregnant wife
- 12 Impulse 8-day trip to China - questions
- 13 suggestions for 2nd time to Vietnam itinerary
- 14 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 15 Update on riding elephants
- 16 Our really quite big adventure, Act 2: a short intermission in Hong Kong
- 17 SOUTHEAST ASIA 6 WEEKS
- 18 Medical Trip Insurance: To Buy Or Not To Buy
- 19 NYT article on Bangkok's River of Kings
- 20 Thailand 1st time - June travel
- 21 Thai Airways International Layover: Baggage Recheck?
- 22 What's the best city to travel in Southeast Asia in a short period of time?
- 23 Best Place To Visit in Delhi
- 24 Fur Women's Trip to India
- 25 Japan SIM / Phone Data Options