my girlfriend and I, (both 18) would like to go on a trip sometime around this year to one of the places listed above. im in italy modelling at the moment and i am so over the cold that i decided to surprise her with this trip when she gets her first break off uni! but anyway, we both have relatively small budgets (uni students) but i dont really know how much money to prepare, seeing as i have never travelled to this part of the world before. we are pretty much looking for pristine beaches, warm clear water and just a relavxing week or two! money is an issue but we can afford to stay in a decent hotel i think. i know i dont know alot haha but this why im asking! any tips would be appreciated. thanks alot guys!
Fiji, Thailand, Cook Islands, Vanuatu or Bali??
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 2 A week in Hong Kong with a 6 yr old-where to stay?
- 3 Seoul - Cuckoo rice cooker
- 4 JR West rail pass changes and new Nozomi pass
- 5 Train vs Bus vs Taxi from Narita to Tokyo/Takkyubin service to Narita
- 6 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 7 BKK Airport Meeting Spot
- 8 5 nights in Japan.
- 9 vietnam and laos
- 10 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 11 Visa
- 12 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 13 Affordable Japan
- 14 Japan tips: where to stay in Tokyo, where to snowboard and day trips
- 15 Castle & King
- 16 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 17 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 18 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay
- 19 One Week in Asia, First Time Trip to Asia
- 20 Trip Report : Incredible India!
- 21 Southern India itinerary help needed
- 22 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 23 What I like about Mumbai
- 24 Travelling btwn M'asia&Jkt
- 25 5 Days in Siem Reap