my girlfriend and I, (both 18) would like to go on a trip sometime around this year to one of the places listed above. im in italy modelling at the moment and i am so over the cold that i decided to surprise her with this trip when she gets her first break off uni! but anyway, we both have relatively small budgets (uni students) but i dont really know how much money to prepare, seeing as i have never travelled to this part of the world before. we are pretty much looking for pristine beaches, warm clear water and just a relavxing week or two! money is an issue but we can afford to stay in a decent hotel i think. i know i dont know alot haha but this why im asking! any tips would be appreciated. thanks alot guys!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 2 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 3 What seems to be my final itinerary
- 4 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 5 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 6 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 7 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 8 Totally unprepared
- 9 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 10 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 11 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 12 Tokyo Itinerary Help please
- 13 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 14 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 15 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 16 An island paradise?
- 17 1946-2007: An Old Soldier Returns to Camp Site in Beppu
- 18 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 19 Need some help with my final itinerary
- 20 Yet again! This time in Dharamsala
- 21 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 22 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 23 Rental Car Bali
- 24 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 25 Kintamani Tour