my girlfriend and I, (both 18) would like to go on a trip sometime around this year to one of the places listed above. im in italy modelling at the moment and i am so over the cold that i decided to surprise her with this trip when she gets her first break off uni! but anyway, we both have relatively small budgets (uni students) but i dont really know how much money to prepare, seeing as i have never travelled to this part of the world before. we are pretty much looking for pristine beaches, warm clear water and just a relavxing week or two! money is an issue but we can afford to stay in a decent hotel i think. i know i dont know alot haha but this why im asking! any tips would be appreciated. thanks alot guys!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Is this crazy?
- 2 Travel Itenary
- 3 Halong Bay cruise
- 4 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 5 Vietnam - 15 day Visa Waiver extended until 30 June 2017
- 6 Japan & WiFi
- 7 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 8 2 gals and 2 weeks in Bali
- 9 Struggling with SE Asia Itinerary for November
- 10 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 11 Passport for Indonesia
- 12 Fabric shops in India
- 13 Bali airport transportation
- 14 8 Days in Central/South Vietnam
- 15 Vietnam - Quy Nhon
- 16 thai baht allowance
- 17 japan itenirary help
- 18 New Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa
- 19 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 20 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 21 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 22 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 23 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 24 1 day in Bangkok Itinerary for Honeymoon
- 25 China visa 60 day limit--leave for weekend?