my girlfriend and I, (both 18) would like to go on a trip sometime around this year to one of the places listed above. im in italy modelling at the moment and i am so over the cold that i decided to surprise her with this trip when she gets her first break off uni! but anyway, we both have relatively small budgets (uni students) but i dont really know how much money to prepare, seeing as i have never travelled to this part of the world before. we are pretty much looking for pristine beaches, warm clear water and just a relavxing week or two! money is an issue but we can afford to stay in a decent hotel i think. i know i dont know alot haha but this why im asking! any tips would be appreciated. thanks alot guys!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 6 months SE Asia and New Zeland
- 2 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 3 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 4 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 5 Japan - first timer - itinerary help please!
- 6 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 7 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 8 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 9 Has anyone used Sanctuary Ananda to cruise in Burma?
- 10 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 11 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 12 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 13 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 14 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 15 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 16 Sakura (cherry blossom) forecasts 2016
- 17 A great trip in India
- 18 traveling Japan for 2 months--cities to base in?
- 19 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 20 My Honeymoon Trip to Valparai
- 21 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 22 Best area to stay in Tokyo
- 23 Traveling on low budget ,Japan
- 24 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 25 Hanoi Hotel