My family are going to go to Bali and we have one stop for a few hours in Kuala Lumpur around 6-7 h. Could you give us advise about a taxi or bus or seesighting tour in KL, where we can find information in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan then Bali - Where to Fly In & Out?
- 2 So, why go to Vietnam?
- 3 Top Three Tips For Greasy Skin Care
- 4 Male Enhancement Supplements Enhancement Pills Exposed
- 5 http://utrimcleanseblog.com/tengenix-reviews/
- 6 Are you looking best deals atl lowest prices?
- 7 http://www.supplementadvise.com/lurong-living-reviews/
- 8 Our second Japan trip
- 9 Anyone used Tours China (www.tourschina.com)?
- 10 Visa for Vietnam for Canadians
- 11 Another first-timer. Does this work?
- 12 Winter Hokkaido Trip
- 13 First China visit - bringing in my prescriptions.
- 14 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 15 RHK's Fall escape
- 16 Two Weeks in Cambodia and Burma~Returning to the Old and Seeing the New
- 17 Advice on itinerary Japan 12 nights
- 18 Hike to summit of Mount Kinabalu
- 19 Honeymoon in Vietnam
- 20 Anthony Bourdain - Parts Unknown in VN
- 21 Bandhavgarh National Park - Garhwal Himalayan Expedition
- 22 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 23 Transportation to mt koya-san from Osaka
- 24 Suggest places in Uttarakhand
- 25 Tokyo and Kyoto in one week