My family are going to go to Bali and we have one stop for a few hours in Kuala Lumpur around 6-7 h. Could you give us advise about a taxi or bus or seesighting tour in KL, where we can find information in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 2 스위피 ⊙접속 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 3 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 4 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 5 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 6 Tokyo hotel help
- 7 Private tours in Northern India
- 8 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 9 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 10 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 11 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 12 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 13 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 14 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 15 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 16 Vietnam visa
- 17 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 18 Family Friendly Penang
- 19 Train trip costs help please
- 20 Weather forecast
- 21 Bali - What to do?
- 22 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 23 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 24 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 25 Sri Lanka advice