My family are going to go to Bali and we have one stop for a few hours in Kuala Lumpur around 6-7 h. Could you give us advise about a taxi or bus or seesighting tour in KL, where we can find information in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 2 HK - affordable "outer" areas for accommodation
- 3 Japanese art
- 4 Deluxe Luangsay cruise or mid-range cruise like Nagi of Mekong or Shompoo?
- 5 Osaka Kyoto Nara Itinerary
- 6 Borneo/Sabah Itinerary: Danum or Kinabatagan?
- 7 Hakone station confusion
- 8 Visa on Arrival
- 9 Last questions (train pass!) on 19-day itinerary
- 10 Beijing - ? - Hong Kong. Where should we go in between?
- 11 Traveling to SE Asia
- 12 Elephants, Gibbons and Cambodian Countryside
- 13 Tailor recommendation in Hoi An Viet Nam
- 14 Rupees upon arrival in Delhi
- 15 Rifaximin for the dreaded stomach issues
- 16 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 17 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 18 Scenery around Luang Prabang
- 19 TOKYO tour guide
- 20 travel ideas for Thailand and ??
- 21 1 month in Thailand and??
- 22 Kimballs in Panama
- 23 Japan - 8 nights. Tokyo, Osaka &
- 24 first draft -- java and bali, plus
- 25 Best Thailand beach town for family with 2 toddlers?