My family are going to go to Bali and we have one stop for a few hours in Kuala Lumpur around 6-7 h. Could you give us advise about a taxi or bus or seesighting tour in KL, where we can find information in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 2 http://www.fitwaypoint.com/maxtropin/
- 3 http://www.trysupercbdreview.com/maxtropin/
- 4 http://crazybulkshop.com/
- 5 Itinerary Review: What do you think?
- 6 Interesting destinations for 6 weeks in Jan., Feb., or March
- 7 Itinerary review: Alpine Route
- 8 Where to Layover
- 9 9 days in Bali
- 10 4.5 days in Singapore
- 11 Layover in Hong Kong
- 12 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 13 A fun week in Bangkok!
- 14 Blooming chart in Japan
- 15 Four nights in Kanazawa + Noto Peninsula self drive + Shirakawago stopover
- 16 Tibet and BhutanTour
- 17 Beach time in Thailand - mid November
- 18 Italy from an Asian base
- 19 Bus service in Nepal
- 20 Travel to India in May?
- 21 2 Weeks in Japan July 2016
- 22 Bus travel Luang Prabang to Xishuangbanna. Anyone?
- 23 Impulse 8-day trip to China - questions
- 24 Advice for a newbie!
- 25 Another South East Asian sojourn.