OK, we're all set with travel arrangements - airline, hotel, etc...- for our next trip to Beijing, Shanghai and HK Sept 7-20, 2004. I think we are leaving before the Mid-Autumn Moon Festival (rats!) and National Day in Oct. Are there other local festivals, events or trade shows open to the public (esp. arts, textiles, jewelry, food) we might catch during that time?
Festivals in September
- 1 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 2 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 3 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 4 white sand beaches in thailand
- 5 Choosing a honeymoon Thai beach destination
- 6 water delivery and water dispenser
- 7 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 8 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 9 SHANGHAI GTG MAY 30, 2013
- 10 Elegance Diamond or Ruby in Hanoi?
- 11 Udaipur, India
- 12 Cell Phones in India
- 13 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 14 India, What Can I Say!
- 15 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 16 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 17 taxi from manila airport to makati
- 18 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 19 Lost Camera Card at O'Hare
- 20 Laos Trip Report (Vientiane, Luang Prabang): February 2013
- 21 Best Time to Visit Goa
- 22 July trip to Asia- advice needed
- 23 Do you know this couple? They travel from SE Asia to Chicago Tuesday
- 24 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 25 Wildlife Tour of India