My fiancé and I are travelling to Bangkok in October for our wedding. He is in LOVE with Ferraris and has always wanted to drive one to the entrance of our wedding. Can anyone recommend a hire company or a private person that will allow us to rent the car for a few hours?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.beaudermaskincare.com/atheno-cream/
- 2 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 3 Benefits of Online Hotel Booking & Popular Hotel Search Engines
- 4 An ode to the beautiful military retreats!
- 5 Sri Lanka in December
- 6 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 7 Sudden holiday to Japan
- 8 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 9 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 10 Kuala Lumpur itinerary
- 11 Travel Help!! Thailand - Ko Tao, Koh Samui or Ko Pha Ngan
- 12 Vietnam: Itinerary for 15 days in September
- 13 Safety concerns for solo female traveler in SE Asia and itinerary feedback
- 14 Japan Questions - shots, shoulders and shorts
- 15 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 16 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 17 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 18 Hong Kong
- 19 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 20 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 21 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 22 Beijing Architecture and Art District - Travel Report
- 23 Something about... Malaysia
- 24 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 25 Budget Servied Apt