I'm a 27 yrs old Asian female living in the US. I'll be graduating this May and really want to travel to South Korea for 7-13 days between May 24- June 24th. All of my friends are either busy working and/ or married. Therefore, I really am interested in someone to travel with. I prefer a female travel partner between 22- 35 yrs old.
I would love to share more details with you in future correspondants. Please email me at email@example.com.
Female looking for travel partner in South Korea for 10 days in Summer 2009
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Malaria
- 2 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 3 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 4 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 5 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 6 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 7 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.
- 8 Living in Bangalore, India for 12 months. How to handle Malaria?
- 9 Diving in Thailand? Be aware!
- 10 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 11 Cherry blossom
- 12 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 13 Trip Report on Recent Journey to Nepal
- 14 How safe is Delhi/India
- 15 Shopping in Akhiabara
- 16 Which Putu in Bali????
- 17 Calling all Boracay experts!
- 18 10 hour layover in Tokyo Narita Airport
- 19 Suggestion for which city to break up our flights on the way to India?
- 20 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 21 Malaysia in September
- 22 Trip Report: Malaysian Borneo and Singapore
- 23 Asiana lounge in Seoul
- 24 Truly a one day suit in Hong Kong?
- 25 Bangkok, Penang and Chiang Mai - Kathie's 2006 Trip Report