I am doing the Everest Base Camp and the Annapurna Sanctuary treks this October/November. Can anyone clarify what fees I will have to pay.? I found info that no trekking permits are required for these regions any more. On the other hand I have heard about national park fees and conservation area fees. How much are these fees and where do I have to pay them? Any more precise information will be greatly appreciated.
thanks & regards,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 2 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 3 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 4 Other than Kyoto?
- 5 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 6 Japan itinerary advice
- 7 Trip Report : China
- 8 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 9 help with trip itinerary in April/May
- 10 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 11 Japan GTG, early April
- 12 Upcoming friendly planet trip best of India and nepql
- 13 Staying in Chaoyang, XiCheng or Dongsheng - Beijing
- 14 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 15 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 16 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 17 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 18 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 19 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 20 Japan: 34 days becomes 12 (or 17)
- 21 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 22 Beijing tours
- 23 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 24 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 25 Pandaw-up the Chindwin TR