I am doing the Everest Base Camp and the Annapurna Sanctuary treks this October/November. Can anyone clarify what fees I will have to pay.? I found info that no trekking permits are required for these regions any more. On the other hand I have heard about national park fees and conservation area fees. How much are these fees and where do I have to pay them? Any more precise information will be greatly appreciated.
thanks & regards,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Assist HP : HP Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 HP MAIL 24*7
- 2 Idiotic time zone question
- 3 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 4 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 5 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 6 Sometahing is wrong
- 7 Twin rooms in Japan
- 8 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 9 sri lanka- tips required
- 10 base bangkok or manilla
- 11 Christmas in the Alps
- 12 Change my Itinerary?
- 13 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 14 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 15 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 16 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 17 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 18 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 19 Impressions of India
- 20 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 21 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 22 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 23 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 24 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 25 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan