Enjoyed reading your insider tips and would be interested in any specific ideas for Feb 4 - 24 2003. My wife and I are experienced overseas travellers and ex-pat residents in Asia in the past, but still young, fit and adventurous. Prefer travel on local transport in general rather than private cars due to atmosphere and unplanned encounters with locals. I am interested in photography in particular, cultural heritage, spots away from large resorts, quiet beaches. Occasional luxury treats never go amiss, though! Look forward to your replies. Thank you in advance.
FAO: DW and Amrita; hidden beauty spots
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 2 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 3 Bangkok - Side trip to Ayutthaya
- 4 Travel during China national week?
- 5 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 6 Luang Prabang to Chiang Mai -- HOW?
- 7 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 8 Trip report/blog - 10 days in Tokyo and Kyoto
- 9 Favorite travel apps?
- 10 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 11 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 12 Selecting A Guide for Bhutan (Bridge To Bhutan)
- 13 Destination Bangkok, again
- 14 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 15 Foreign currency
- 16 how to book a train from -DaNang to Hue, Vietnam
- 17 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 18 Airfare from Bali to Ko Samui
- 19 Honeymoon In sept
- 20 Vietnam October 2014
- 21 India Wildlife Expedition Trip Report!
- 22 Indonesian visa update
- 23 Tourist Visa for France/UK
- 24 Kyushu Japan: Driver Needed For Amakusa
- 25 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!