Enjoyed reading your insider tips and would be interested in any specific ideas for Feb 4 - 24 2003. My wife and I are experienced overseas travellers and ex-pat residents in Asia in the past, but still young, fit and adventurous. Prefer travel on local transport in general rather than private cars due to atmosphere and unplanned encounters with locals. I am interested in photography in particular, cultural heritage, spots away from large resorts, quiet beaches. Occasional luxury treats never go amiss, though! Look forward to your replies. Thank you in advance.
FAO: DW and Amrita; hidden beauty spots
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 April in Bangkok, again!
- 2 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 3 Getting down to details and welcome advice: Tokyo
- 4 3 1/2 week trip to Japan advise please!
- 5 Haneda to Narita Layover : Need advice
- 6 Japan night bus
- 7 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 8 Living in Singapore Questions
- 9 Thailand - Koh Samui vs Koh Tao
- 10 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 11 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 12 Help..Want to hire a guide/driver for Golden Triangle
- 13 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 14 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 15 Problems at 12,000'
- 16 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 17 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 18 osaka to kobe frrom ship to ship
- 19 Spring trip to Tokyo and Kyoto -10 days
- 20 Best Time of Year to Visit Ko Samui/Krabi (Weather)
- 21 Which Putu in Bali????
- 22 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...
- 23 Japan, japan
- 24 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 25 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions