My husband, 10 year old daughter and I have traveled to new locations every summer since she was born. We've been to Israel, Czech Republic, Croatia, Turkey, Morocco, Italy, Spain, and Greece. We're looking for a combination of culture, food and relaxation. We've never been to Asia, so we'd love to explore this new and distant part of the world. I've begun researching and comparing China/ Thailand/ Indonesia. Ideally we've learned that a maximum of 3 locations works best. Our trip for approximately 14- 19 days could be anytime between June 16- August 24. We live in NYC. I appreciate that this is a huge scope, which is why I'm hoping for any advice or insight from experienced travelers. I've been researching these 3 destinations as separate options, as I assume each country would have at least 3 locations to include. My husband is a Starwood employee, so luckily our expense concern is mainly with airfare and transportation.
Any advice or recommendations would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 리니지바둑이 ∈∈접 속 : vpp332.com∏∏추천인:지퍼
- 2 http://slimbodyketone.co.uk/max-robust-xtreme/
- 3 포커카드 ≤≤홈 피 - vpp332.com ≥≥추천인:지퍼
- 4 릴게임종류 ● 연결 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 5 신천지릴게임 ● 연결 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 6 맞고 맞고 바둑이 ≤≤홈 피 - vpp332.com ≥≥추천인:지퍼
- 7 바다이야기릴게임 ⊙접속주소 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 8 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 9 무료다빈치 ⊙접속 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 10 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 11 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 12 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 13 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 14 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 15 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 16 Tokyo hotel help
- 17 Private tours in Northern India
- 18 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 19 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 20 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 21 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 22 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 23 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 24 Vietnam visa
- 25 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?