My husband, 10 year old daughter and I have traveled to new locations every summer since she was born. We've been to Israel, Czech Republic, Croatia, Turkey, Morocco, Italy, Spain, and Greece. We're looking for a combination of culture, food and relaxation. We've never been to Asia, so we'd love to explore this new and distant part of the world. I've begun researching and comparing China/ Thailand/ Indonesia. Ideally we've learned that a maximum of 3 locations works best. Our trip for approximately 14- 19 days could be anytime between June 16- August 24. We live in NYC. I appreciate that this is a huge scope, which is why I'm hoping for any advice or insight from experienced travelers. I've been researching these 3 destinations as separate options, as I assume each country would have at least 3 locations to include. My husband is a Starwood employee, so luckily our expense concern is mainly with airfare and transportation.
Any advice or recommendations would be greatly appreciated!
Family Vacation Summer 2014
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 driver&business assitant&guide in Shanghai
- 2 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 3 Help ! How bad is the rain in Bangkok early/mid September? Thanks
- 4 DENTAL IMPLANT
- 5 April in Bangkok, again!
- 6 3 1/2 week trip to Japan advise please!
- 7 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 8 Getting down to details and welcome advice: Tokyo
- 9 Haneda to Narita Layover : Need advice
- 10 Japan night bus
- 11 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 12 Living in Singapore Questions
- 13 Thailand - Koh Samui vs Koh Tao
- 14 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 15 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 16 Help..Want to hire a guide/driver for Golden Triangle
- 17 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 18 Problems at 12,000'
- 19 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 20 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 21 osaka to kobe frrom ship to ship
- 22 Spring trip to Tokyo and Kyoto -10 days
- 23 Best Time of Year to Visit Ko Samui/Krabi (Weather)
- 24 Which Putu in Bali????
- 25 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...