My husband, 10 year old daughter and I have traveled to new locations every summer since she was born. We've been to Israel, Czech Republic, Croatia, Turkey, Morocco, Italy, Spain, and Greece. We're looking for a combination of culture, food and relaxation. We've never been to Asia, so we'd love to explore this new and distant part of the world. I've begun researching and comparing China/ Thailand/ Indonesia. Ideally we've learned that a maximum of 3 locations works best. Our trip for approximately 14- 19 days could be anytime between June 16- August 24. We live in NYC. I appreciate that this is a huge scope, which is why I'm hoping for any advice or insight from experienced travelers. I've been researching these 3 destinations as separate options, as I assume each country would have at least 3 locations to include. My husband is a Starwood employee, so luckily our expense concern is mainly with airfare and transportation.
Any advice or recommendations would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 New Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa
- 2 Is this crazy?
- 3 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 4 thai baht allowance
- 5 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 6 Taiwan itinerary help, only 3 nights/2 days.
- 7 Vietnam - Quy Nhon
- 8 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 9 2 gals and 2 weeks in Bali
- 10 JR Pass or Pay as you Go
- 11 In Seoul for one day
- 12 Japan & WiFi
- 13 Bali airport transportation
- 14 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 15 Travel Itenary
- 16 Halong Bay cruise
- 17 Vietnam - 15 day Visa Waiver extended until 30 June 2017
- 18 Struggling with SE Asia Itinerary for November
- 19 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 20 Passport for Indonesia
- 21 Fabric shops in India
- 22 8 Days in Central/South Vietnam
- 23 japan itenirary help
- 24 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 25 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar