My husband, 10 year old daughter and I have traveled to new locations every summer since she was born. We've been to Israel, Czech Republic, Croatia, Turkey, Morocco, Italy, Spain, and Greece. We're looking for a combination of culture, food and relaxation. We've never been to Asia, so we'd love to explore this new and distant part of the world. I've begun researching and comparing China/ Thailand/ Indonesia. Ideally we've learned that a maximum of 3 locations works best. Our trip for approximately 14- 19 days could be anytime between June 16- August 24. We live in NYC. I appreciate that this is a huge scope, which is why I'm hoping for any advice or insight from experienced travelers. I've been researching these 3 destinations as separate options, as I assume each country would have at least 3 locations to include. My husband is a Starwood employee, so luckily our expense concern is mainly with airfare and transportation.
Any advice or recommendations would be greatly appreciated!
Family Vacation Summer 2014
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 2 marmot and Others - Looking for Bali Furniture Advice
- 3 Drivers for Laos & Java
- 4 Japan in December
- 5 Recommended reading about Nepal
- 6 More time in Hoi An or Nha Trang? Not beach enthusiasts
- 7 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 8 Destination Bangkok, again
- 9 India Add-on
- 10 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 11 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 12 A Few Osaka & Kyoto Questions Kudasai!
- 13 Travel during China national week?
- 14 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 15 Phuket
- 16 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 17 Recommendations for a 2 week tour in ASIA (DEC. 2014)
- 18 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 19 Japan - Osaka - Things to see?
- 20 Best way to get from Jakarta to Balii
- 21 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 22 Inle lake ... Budget hotel w/ AC?
- 23 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 24 India, What Can I Say!
- 25 Honeymoon in Nha Trang