My husband, 10 year old daughter and I have traveled to new locations every summer since she was born. We've been to Israel, Czech Republic, Croatia, Turkey, Morocco, Italy, Spain, and Greece. We're looking for a combination of culture, food and relaxation. We've never been to Asia, so we'd love to explore this new and distant part of the world. I've begun researching and comparing China/ Thailand/ Indonesia. Ideally we've learned that a maximum of 3 locations works best. Our trip for approximately 14- 19 days could be anytime between June 16- August 24. We live in NYC. I appreciate that this is a huge scope, which is why I'm hoping for any advice or insight from experienced travelers. I've been researching these 3 destinations as separate options, as I assume each country would have at least 3 locations to include. My husband is a Starwood employee, so luckily our expense concern is mainly with airfare and transportation.
Any advice or recommendations would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Road Scholar tour in China
- 2 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 3 China in june-July
- 4 Driver for a 18 day trip in Sri Lanka?
- 5 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 6 ? Regarding Can Tho floating market
- 7 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 8 Bali - What to do?
- 9 China in July
- 10 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 11 How to choose a hotel in Luang Prabang
- 12 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 13 Problems turned opportunities-Myanmar
- 14 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 15 Is Halong Bay too touristy or still worth the visit?
- 16 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 17 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 18 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 19 Being customs
- 20 Itinerary feedback please
- 21 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 22 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 23 Tips in Myanmar
- 24 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 25 Thailand Itinerary with kids--advice needed