My husband, 10 year old daughter and I have traveled to new locations every summer since she was born. We've been to Israel, Czech Republic, Croatia, Turkey, Morocco, Italy, Spain, and Greece. We're looking for a combination of culture, food and relaxation. We've never been to Asia, so we'd love to explore this new and distant part of the world. I've begun researching and comparing China/ Thailand/ Indonesia. Ideally we've learned that a maximum of 3 locations works best. Our trip for approximately 14- 19 days could be anytime between June 16- August 24. We live in NYC. I appreciate that this is a huge scope, which is why I'm hoping for any advice or insight from experienced travelers. I've been researching these 3 destinations as separate options, as I assume each country would have at least 3 locations to include. My husband is a Starwood employee, so luckily our expense concern is mainly with airfare and transportation.
Any advice or recommendations would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 base bangkok or manilla
- 2 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 3 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 4 Idiotic time zone question
- 5 Christmas in the Alps
- 6 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 7 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 8 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 9 Mount Koya
- 10 Sometahing is wrong
- 11 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 12 Twin rooms in Japan
- 13 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 14 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 15 sri lanka- tips required
- 16 Change my Itinerary?
- 17 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 18 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 19 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 20 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 21 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 22 Impressions of India
- 23 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 24 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 25 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week