My husband, 10 year old daughter and I have traveled to new locations every summer since she was born. We've been to Israel, Czech Republic, Croatia, Turkey, Morocco, Italy, Spain, and Greece. We're looking for a combination of culture, food and relaxation. We've never been to Asia, so we'd love to explore this new and distant part of the world. I've begun researching and comparing China/ Thailand/ Indonesia. Ideally we've learned that a maximum of 3 locations works best. Our trip for approximately 14- 19 days could be anytime between June 16- August 24. We live in NYC. I appreciate that this is a huge scope, which is why I'm hoping for any advice or insight from experienced travelers. I've been researching these 3 destinations as separate options, as I assume each country would have at least 3 locations to include. My husband is a Starwood employee, so luckily our expense concern is mainly with airfare and transportation.
Any advice or recommendations would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 2 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 3 Japan Itinerary!
- 4 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 5 Thai Elephants
- 6 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 7 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 8 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 9 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 10 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 11 Myanmar in Five days - Advice please!
- 12 Luggage size China ?
- 13 Sri Lanka in August
- 14 Self-drive in Thailand?
- 15 India itinerary critique please
- 16 Japan/Korea/HK
- 17 Need Honeymoon Ideas - Southeast Asia
- 18 Vientiane and ??
- 19 12 days in Vietnam Jan/Feb
- 20 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 21 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 22 Impressions of India
- 23 Solo female traveller Mumbai, safe?
- 24 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 25 7ish days in Myanmar, advice please (itinerary, ballooning, restaurants)