My husband, 10 year old daughter and I have traveled to new locations every summer since she was born. We've been to Israel, Czech Republic, Croatia, Turkey, Morocco, Italy, Spain, and Greece. We're looking for a combination of culture, food and relaxation. We've never been to Asia, so we'd love to explore this new and distant part of the world. I've begun researching and comparing China/ Thailand/ Indonesia. Ideally we've learned that a maximum of 3 locations works best. Our trip for approximately 14- 19 days could be anytime between June 16- August 24. We live in NYC. I appreciate that this is a huge scope, which is why I'm hoping for any advice or insight from experienced travelers. I've been researching these 3 destinations as separate options, as I assume each country would have at least 3 locations to include. My husband is a Starwood employee, so luckily our expense concern is mainly with airfare and transportation.
Any advice or recommendations would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 2 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 3 Japan- National Holiday
- 4 India in March and April??
- 5 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 6 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 7 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 8 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 9 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 10 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 11 Rishikesh, India
- 12 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 13 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 14 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 15 Tokyo Shopping: Sports Team Tees
- 16 Passport
- 17 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 18 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 19 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 20 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 21 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 22 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 23 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 24 Amakusa island help
- 25 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017