thinking about traveling to malaysia/singapore and possibly thailand as well. It will be a family trip with 3 kids. Will be coming from florida, us
Which cities do you recommend? And I'm open to other destinations as well. We're thinking about the summer time. Which cities will be good to visit and how much can be done. Possibly a 10 day trip.
I am leaning towards asia, while the hubby thinks we should go to europe....london or paris...maybe even switzerland.
open to all recommendatons!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 2 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 3 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 4 Osaka, aquarium?
- 5 2-3 weeks in Asia this fall
- 6 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 7 Update on cash situation in India for imminent visitors
- 8 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 9 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 10 Advice on Hainan Island?
- 11 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 12 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 13 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 14 Indonesia travel agent
- 15 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 16 A beach of choice on Samui
- 17 Krabi--Ko Tao--Ko Samui
- 18 Bangkok Taxis
- 19 3 weeks - first time SEA
- 20 Where to buy reading glasses and get a massage in Bangkok?
- 21 Heads up for US people trying to pay for Myanmar by cc from the US
- 22 A month in central Asia
- 23 Central Asia Four Week Itinerary
- 24 Something about... Malaysia
- 25 Day trip from Kuala Lumpur