thinking about traveling to malaysia/singapore and possibly thailand as well. It will be a family trip with 3 kids. Will be coming from florida, us
Which cities do you recommend? And I'm open to other destinations as well. We're thinking about the summer time. Which cities will be good to visit and how much can be done. Possibly a 10 day trip.
I am leaning towards asia, while the hubby thinks we should go to europe....london or paris...maybe even switzerland.
open to all recommendatons!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 2 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 3 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 4 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 5 Tokyo daytrip
- 6 Please Critique My Itinerary
- 7 Bali - What to do?
- 8 Recommendation for Season 3 of Chef's Table
- 9 Impressions of India
- 10 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 11 Kuala Lumpur Advice - Tour Recommendation
- 12 Taiwan confusion..
- 13 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 14 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 15 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 16 Laos- two weeks in January
- 17 Japan (Tokyo) trip- April or May least expensive to travel?
- 18 Ryokan in Hakone - best location?
- 19 Visa for India
- 20 Snapshots From Kerala
- 21 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 22 Other than Kyoto?
- 23 Japan itinerary advice
- 24 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 25 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback