Need a possible best suggestion as we are from malaysia to japan 1st time,as plane ticket has already bought and flight is on coming dec 13th.with 9night staying at shinagawa,Tokyo for 4night and hakuba in Nagano for 4night (skiing) and the last night will be back to Kansai,Osaka before depart but because of 1st day landing in japan also in Kansai airport by later we found out there's a huge distance to make it to shinagawa. Is bullet train is the best choice we have? Is there any places we shouldn't miss out along this trip plan that I mention above? I really need some good advice from you guys..
Family japan trip
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Asia Tour Companies
- 2 River tours in China - please share your experiences
- 3 Singapore
- 4 14 days in Thailand (July 2015)
- 5 17 Day Itinerary
- 6 To Nikko or not to Nikko: That is the Question?
- 7 More room for luggage in 1st class Nozomi trains than in regular trains?
- 8 On the Road in Beautiful Sri Lanka
- 9 Spending a Week in Bangalore-Any Ideas?
- 10 5 and a half full days in Tokyo. Should I consider visiting Kyoto?
- 11 Help Needed for Ambitious 22 day trip Bali and SE ASIA for Mom and Son
- 12 Thailand, Cambodia and Laos
- 13 Experience 4 days in Ha Noi, Viet Nam - see,do and eat
- 14 Bringing vitamins to Japan - ok in ziploc baggies?
- 15 singapore accomodation?
- 16 suggestions for 3 adults sharing 1 room in Japan
- 17 Hong Kong....How hideous is the flight????
- 18 Beijing Yashou Market Closure
- 19 Three Weeks in Thailand
- 20 Is 7 days too long in Hong Kong
- 21 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 22 Writers Needed for Japan
- 23 Favorite guide books for Japan and other advice for planning?
- 24 11 hour NRT Tokyo Layover…Asakusa or Narita Town?
- 25 Bali Help