Need a possible best suggestion as we are from malaysia to japan 1st time,as plane ticket has already bought and flight is on coming dec 13th.with 9night staying at shinagawa,Tokyo for 4night and hakuba in Nagano for 4night (skiing) and the last night will be back to Kansai,Osaka before depart but because of 1st day landing in japan also in Kansai airport by later we found out there's a huge distance to make it to shinagawa. Is bullet train is the best choice we have? Is there any places we shouldn't miss out along this trip plan that I mention above? I really need some good advice from you guys..
Family japan trip
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 2 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 3 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 4 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 5 4-5 days in SE Asia
- 6 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 7 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 8 1st time Japan - solo female
- 9 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 10 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 11 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 12 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 13 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 14 Odyssey unlimited
- 15 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 16 Best of NHK - Video Streaming
- 17 Myanmar Burma travel agent
- 18 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 19 Need your Expertise with my Japanese........Itinerary!
- 20 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 21 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 22 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 23 1 week in North and Central Vietnam in February
- 24 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 25 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?