Need a possible best suggestion as we are from malaysia to japan 1st time,as plane ticket has already bought and flight is on coming dec 13th.with 9night staying at shinagawa,Tokyo for 4night and hakuba in Nagano for 4night (skiing) and the last night will be back to Kansai,Osaka before depart but because of 1st day landing in japan also in Kansai airport by later we found out there's a huge distance to make it to shinagawa. Is bullet train is the best choice we have? Is there any places we shouldn't miss out along this trip plan that I mention above? I really need some good advice from you guys..
Family japan trip
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Will the new $100 bill be rejected or accepted in Burma?
- 2 day bus Yangon -Kalaw?
- 3 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 4 Places to buy Malaysian fine crafts
- 5 help with itinerary!
- 6 Seeing autumn leaves in "rural" Japan
- 7 Thailand Flights-Bangkok to Phuket
- 8 Airport pick up from Narita
- 9 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 10 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 11 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 12 Advice re. day trip from Chiang Rai to Mae Sai & Golden Triangle
- 13 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 14 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 15 Fly into Osaka instead of Tokyo for Koyosan to Nikko trip?
- 16 TRIP REPORT: Bangkok, Angkor, PhiPhi (2 weeks in rainy season)
- 17 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 18 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 19 Christmas Time in India
- 20 Having doubts with China
- 21 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 22 Phu Quoc, Vietnam
- 23 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 24 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 25 What are the best near places to tour from Panchalingeswar in Odisha