Need a possible best suggestion as we are from malaysia to japan 1st time,as plane ticket has already bought and flight is on coming dec 13th.with 9night staying at shinagawa,Tokyo for 4night and hakuba in Nagano for 4night (skiing) and the last night will be back to Kansai,Osaka before depart but because of 1st day landing in japan also in Kansai airport by later we found out there's a huge distance to make it to shinagawa. Is bullet train is the best choice we have? Is there any places we shouldn't miss out along this trip plan that I mention above? I really need some good advice from you guys..
Family japan trip
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 2 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 3 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 4 Need your Expertise with my Japanese........Itinerary!
- 5 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 6 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 7 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 8 1st time Japan - solo female
- 9 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 10 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 11 1 week in North and Central Vietnam in February
- 12 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 13 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 14 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 15 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 16 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 17 How to get to Koh Ngai?
- 18 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 19 Japan Itinerary for May
- 20 Thai island escape
- 21 Planning 19 days in Indonesia- need help
- 22 Indonesia/Java/Sulawesi Travel Advice needed
- 23 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 24 What are good things to buy while in Shanghai China
- 25 Visa Arrived..off to India!!!