Need a possible best suggestion as we are from malaysia to japan 1st time,as plane ticket has already bought and flight is on coming dec 13th.with 9night staying at shinagawa,Tokyo for 4night and hakuba in Nagano for 4night (skiing) and the last night will be back to Kansai,Osaka before depart but because of 1st day landing in japan also in Kansai airport by later we found out there's a huge distance to make it to shinagawa. Is bullet train is the best choice we have? Is there any places we shouldn't miss out along this trip plan that I mention above? I really need some good advice from you guys..
Family japan trip
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 2 Castle & King
- 3 HELP! BKK, UdonThani&Beach Budget Family
- 4 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 5 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 6 Bangkok airport taxi options
- 7 North Vietnam Again!
- 8 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 9 Complex Travel Group - Doable? Safe?
- 10 Smeagol and Muffin in Sri Lanka ( and a quick stop in Dubai)
- 11 Hen Party In Thailand
- 12 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 13 Shoe/sock étiquette for temple viewing
- 14 6 nights at Bahdhavgahr, or split between Bandhavgarg and Kanha?
- 15 Itinerary for Second Visit to Japan
- 16 One week in India
- 17 Where to stay for 2-3 nights between Tsumago and Hakone April 2015
- 18 10 Days in Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia
- 19 Borneo or Sri Lanka for vacation?
- 20 reviews wanted for Sinorama tour company
- 21 We Recommend Our Guides! Saigon, Hanoi, Phnom Penh, Angkor
- 22 End of March - Seeking a fabulous ryokan relatively near Tokyo for 2 nights
- 23 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 24 Anyone visit an Orphanage while in Sri Lanka???-Want to help if we can
- 25 Has anyone seen any tandem bicycle rentals in Luang Prabang?