Need a possible best suggestion as we are from malaysia to japan 1st time,as plane ticket has already bought and flight is on coming dec 13th.with 9night staying at shinagawa,Tokyo for 4night and hakuba in Nagano for 4night (skiing) and the last night will be back to Kansai,Osaka before depart but because of 1st day landing in japan also in Kansai airport by later we found out there's a huge distance to make it to shinagawa. Is bullet train is the best choice we have? Is there any places we shouldn't miss out along this trip plan that I mention above? I really need some good advice from you guys..
Family japan trip
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip
- 2 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 3 Colombo
- 4 Bungalow advice at tea trails
- 5 Rail passes for Nara-Kyoto-Koya-Karuizawa-Hakone-Kamakura
- 6 Questions on Japan Trip in May (15 nights)
- 7 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 8 I just got a ticket and I'm leaving in 12 hours!
- 9 15 night Honeymoon in Bali- April 2015
- 10 6 Hour Layover in Ho Chi Minh
- 11 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 12 Dream Trip Itinerary - Backing Asia to Europe
- 13 Nepal- recipe?
- 14 Cu Chi tunnels claustrophobia
- 15 Kathie's 2007 Adventures in Sri lanka
- 16 China trip - 15 nights
- 17 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 18 Part 2 - A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam
- 19 Thailand - Krabi Day Tours?
- 20 best dining in Kyoto
- 21 Vietnam - 7 days from HCM
- 22 Traveling India in 8 Months
- 23 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 24 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 25 Mostly Myanmar and a bit of Thailand