I am looking for a hotel for my visit to Singapore in November and I was wondering if anybody here had stayed at the Fairmont Singapore? I can get a REALLY good rate but before I book I want to make sure it is well located and that I will have a nice stay there.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 4-5 days in SE Asia
- 2 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 3 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 4 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 5 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 6 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 7 1st time Japan - solo female
- 8 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 9 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 10 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 11 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 12 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 13 Odyssey unlimited
- 14 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 15 Best of NHK - Video Streaming
- 16 Myanmar Burma travel agent
- 17 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 18 Need your Expertise with my Japanese........Itinerary!
- 19 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 20 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 21 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 22 1 week in North and Central Vietnam in February
- 23 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 24 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 25 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?