I am a student currently doing research on the Architecture of China. In a few weeks a group of students from our school will be going on a month long journey to Xizhou, Yunnan near Dali. This trip is known as Micro Campus. Each of us has to research about one topic. My topic is the Arcitecture of Xizhou. My final product is going to be a guide book on the Architecture of Xizhou. I am asking any of you who are experts or know info on the Architecture of Xizhou or Chinese Architecture overall. I hope you will contribute and I will share my guidebook with all of you.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 2 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand
- 3 Honeymoon Indonesia 10 days. Where?
- 4 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 5 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 6 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 7 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 8 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 9 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 10 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 11 Confused how to organize Burma itinerary.
- 12 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 13 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 14 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 15 What seems to be my final itinerary
- 16 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 17 Totally unprepared
- 18 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 19 Tokyo Itinerary Help please
- 20 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 21 An island paradise?
- 22 1946-2007: An Old Soldier Returns to Camp Site in Beppu
- 23 Need some help with my final itinerary
- 24 Yet again! This time in Dharamsala
- 25 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??