I am a student currently doing research on the Architecture of China. In a few weeks a group of students from our school will be going on a month long journey to Xizhou, Yunnan near Dali. This trip is known as Micro Campus. Each of us has to research about one topic. My topic is the Arcitecture of Xizhou. My final product is going to be a guide book on the Architecture of Xizhou. I am asking any of you who are experts or know info on the Architecture of Xizhou or Chinese Architecture overall. I hope you will contribute and I will share my guidebook with all of you.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://gojixtremesitebrazil.com/megaform-funciona/
- 2 traveling Japan for 2 months--cities to base in?
- 3 Hanoi Hotel
- 4 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 5 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 6 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 7 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 8 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 9 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 10 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 11 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 12 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 13 Best area to stay in Tokyo
- 14 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 15 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 16 Ayutthaya & Bangkok - Travel Report
- 17 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 18 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 19 Have you stayed at Dormy Inn Expres s Asakusa ?
- 20 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 21 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 22 A great trip in India
- 23 Burma in Jan, weather questions.
- 24 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 25 Rangoon and Lake Inle, how many days?