I am a student currently doing research on the Architecture of China. In a few weeks a group of students from our school will be going on a month long journey to Xizhou, Yunnan near Dali. This trip is known as Micro Campus. Each of us has to research about one topic. My topic is the Arcitecture of Xizhou. My final product is going to be a guide book on the Architecture of Xizhou. I am asking any of you who are experts or know info on the Architecture of Xizhou or Chinese Architecture overall. I hope you will contribute and I will share my guidebook with all of you.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hilton Toyko to Kabukicho ---evening walk??
- 2 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 3 5 days in Tokyo, late June with pregnant wife
- 4 First time trip to Japan questions
- 5 Laos in the end of June
- 6 Japan & WiFi
- 7 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 8 For Fans of Gaggan Restaurant in Bangkok
- 9 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 10 Sri Lanka in 12 Days
- 11 Southern India 1st Time Mom/Daughter HELP
- 12 Taiwan / Taipei Advice Sought
- 13 Where to start my Japan trip?
- 14 Hong Kong, Macau and ?
- 15 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 16 DMZ - Sneak Peak of North Korea Travel Report
- 17 Crazy Trip To Ooty With My Buddies
- 18 Plans for Ladakh Tour
- 19 Help for 10 days for first timer in Japan
- 20 Te Best Luxury Ryokans in Japan
- 21 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 22 18.5 Hours in Singapore
- 23 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 24 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 25 Honeymoon in Bali