I am a student currently doing research on the Architecture of China. In a few weeks a group of students from our school will be going on a month long journey to Xizhou, Yunnan near Dali. This trip is known as Micro Campus. Each of us has to research about one topic. My topic is the Arcitecture of Xizhou. My final product is going to be a guide book on the Architecture of Xizhou. I am asking any of you who are experts or know info on the Architecture of Xizhou or Chinese Architecture overall. I hope you will contribute and I will share my guidebook with all of you.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 How to plan our itinerary in Japan
- 2 Corbett Wildlife Park
- 3 Safari in India to Kanha, Bandhavgarh, Corbett; plus Delhi & Agra
- 4 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 5 Singapore Air non-stop SFO-SIN to start in October
- 6 Shoes vs boots? Climbing Mt Bat ur in Bali
- 7 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 8 Halong Bay cruise
- 9 Six months in Inchoen / South Korea
- 10 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 11 3 day tours from Bangkok
- 12 Is this crazy?
- 13 In Seoul for one day
- 14 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 15 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 16 India help with where to go
- 17 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 18 Hong Kong / Bangkok / Seoul / Tokyo
- 19 Taxis in Yangon
- 20 Feb 17 Itinenary (Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia)
- 21 144 Hour Visa Exception China
- 22 Jews in China. Who knew?
- 23 Shanghai Tailor?
- 24 Best of Koh Tao
- 25 Please help with my itinerary for Japan, Part One