I am a student currently doing research on the Architecture of China. In a few weeks a group of students from our school will be going on a month long journey to Xizhou, Yunnan near Dali. This trip is known as Micro Campus. Each of us has to research about one topic. My topic is the Arcitecture of Xizhou. My final product is going to be a guide book on the Architecture of Xizhou. I am asking any of you who are experts or know info on the Architecture of Xizhou or Chinese Architecture overall. I hope you will contribute and I will share my guidebook with all of you.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam Dong
- 2 Ariana Grande Dangerous World Tour ^^
- 3 Suggestions for a trip with my daughter
- 4 Saigon - Trace of time
- 5 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 6 Manufacturers of synthetic Resins
- 7 A first time for everything in Japan
- 8 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 9 India Tour Companies
- 10 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 11 Road Accidents and Police Assistance in SE Asia.
- 12 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 13 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 14 Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Sukhotai ..or even Siem Riep?:
- 15 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand
- 16 3 weeks in Japan
- 17 3 Weeks Thailand Itinerary - Advice Sought
- 18 Seeing the bats at Khao Yai, Thailand
- 19 Itinerary/tips for 2-3 weeks in Japan in Nov.
- 20 Taj Mahal under construction?
- 21 First trip to Japan - 3 weeks, summer 2018
- 22 Appropriate Dress For The Cultural Triangle
- 23 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 24 New Years in Japan
- 25 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?