I am a student currently doing research on the Architecture of China. In a few weeks a group of students from our school will be going on a month long journey to Xizhou, Yunnan near Dali. This trip is known as Micro Campus. Each of us has to research about one topic. My topic is the Arcitecture of Xizhou. My final product is going to be a guide book on the Architecture of Xizhou. I am asking any of you who are experts or know info on the Architecture of Xizhou or Chinese Architecture overall. I hope you will contribute and I will share my guidebook with all of you.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 토토 총판 모집 【 'kakao: dnj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017' 】
- 2 스위피 ⊙접속 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 3 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 4 토토총판 합니다 【 'kakao: dnj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017' 】
- 5 토토총판 모집 【 'kakao: dnj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017' 】
- 6 스위피 ▣ 홈피: 【_mk289.com_】
- 7 http://fitnesseducations.com/xtend-xr/
- 8 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 9 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 10 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 11 South Korea for Chuseok
- 12 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 13 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 14 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 15 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 16 Tokyo hotel help
- 17 Bali - What to do?
- 18 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 19 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 20 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 21 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 22 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 23 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 24 Private tours in Northern India
- 25 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?