I am a student currently doing research on the Architecture of China. In a few weeks a group of students from our school will be going on a month long journey to Xizhou, Yunnan near Dali. This trip is known as Micro Campus. Each of us has to research about one topic. My topic is the Arcitecture of Xizhou. My final product is going to be a guide book on the Architecture of Xizhou. I am asking any of you who are experts or know info on the Architecture of Xizhou or Chinese Architecture overall. I hope you will contribute and I will share my guidebook with all of you.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 GMAIL@password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tech SUPP0RT CARE*
- 2 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 3 Sudden holiday to Japan
- 4 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 5 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 6 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 7 Kuala Lumpur itinerary
- 8 Travel Help!! Thailand - Ko Tao, Koh Samui or Ko Pha Ngan
- 9 Vietnam: Itinerary for 15 days in September
- 10 Safety concerns for solo female traveler in SE Asia and itinerary feedback
- 11 Japan Questions - shots, shoulders and shorts
- 12 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 13 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 14 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 15 Hong Kong
- 16 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 17 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 18 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 19 Beijing Architecture and Art District - Travel Report
- 20 Something about... Malaysia
- 21 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 22 Budget Servied Apt
- 23 Terracotta Warriors
- 24 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 25 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?