I am a student currently doing research on the Architecture of China. In a few weeks a group of students from our school will be going on a month long journey to Xizhou, Yunnan near Dali. This trip is known as Micro Campus. Each of us has to research about one topic. My topic is the Arcitecture of Xizhou. My final product is going to be a guide book on the Architecture of Xizhou. I am asking any of you who are experts or know info on the Architecture of Xizhou or Chinese Architecture overall. I hope you will contribute and I will share my guidebook with all of you.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam introduces E-Visas for 40 countries
- 2 Free Tour Guide In Hoi An, Viet Nam
- 3 Impressions of India
- 4 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 5 http://www.essentialdetoxsweden.com/retinolla-med-revoluxe/
- 6 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 7 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 8 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 9 Japan GTG, early April
- 10 Beijing tours
- 11 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 12 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 13 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 14 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 15 Takayama trail, Japan
- 16 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 17 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 18 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016
- 19 Japan - Will We Get Lost?
- 20 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 21 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 22 Cambodia to Vietnam e-visa image format
- 23 Nakasendo Walk: Some help please
- 24 Visa for India
- 25 Best place to buy real cheap designer bags ?