I am looking into booking a hotel in China. Travel China Guide gave me the best price. Is it a legitimate site or should I be worried about giving them my credit card information? I would appreciate hearing from anyone who has dealt with this company. Thanks.
experiences with travel china guide
- 1 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 2 Choosing a honeymoon Thai beach destination
- 3 Elegance Diamond or Ruby in Hanoi?
- 4 Lost Camera Card at O'Hare
- 5 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 6 Laos Trip Report (Vientiane, Luang Prabang): February 2013
- 7 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 8 Best Time to Visit Goa
- 9 July trip to Asia- advice needed
- 10 India, What Can I Say!
- 11 Do you know this couple? They travel from SE Asia to Chicago Tuesday
- 12 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 13 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 14 Wildlife Tour of India
- 15 taxi from manila airport to makati
- 16 Mumbai: Oberoi or Four Seasons
- 17 Please help with one month Indonesia itinerary!
- 18 Suggestion on good hotel with kitchenette in Jogjakarta
- 19 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 20 Searching Flights from JFK to Malaysai, average price range?
- 21 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 22 Busan cruise terminal to Busan central station
- 23 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 24 hotel for quick stopover in Bali?
- 25 Photography Trip to Vietnam