We are planning our first trip to Myanmar for January 2014, and have been corresponding with several Myanmar travel agencies. The two travel agencies that have been the most responsive to our requests for a nature/birding oriented trip have been River Mekong and SST. Anyone used either one of these agencies? Thank you.
Experience using River Mekong or SST travel agencies?
- 1 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 2 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 3 Kuala Lumpur - Doubletree (Hilton) or Renaissance (Marriott)?
- 4 Thailand-Japan-China (is it a bad idea?)
- 5 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 6 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 7 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 8 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 9 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 10 where to go in SE Asia
- 11 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 12 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 13 Siem Reap from San Fran in winter 2013 FIRST TIME to Asia
- 14 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 15 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 16 Hilton coming in Zhengzhou, China?
- 17 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 18 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 19 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 20 Cambodia, Laos and a bit of Hong Kong - 5 1/2 weeks (Jan.24-March 4, 2013)
- 21 Sri Lanka
- 22 Suggestion for Bali
- 23 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 24 Family Japan Trip in August for First Time - Hotel Planning Advice
- 25 Hello, Vietnam