We are planning our first trip to Myanmar for January 2014, and have been corresponding with several Myanmar travel agencies. The two travel agencies that have been the most responsive to our requests for a nature/birding oriented trip have been River Mekong and SST. Anyone used either one of these agencies? Thank you.
Experience using River Mekong or SST travel agencies?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 2 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 3 Your favorites in south India & places you'd probably not recommend
- 4 Southern India itinerary help needed
- 5 Thailand during the rainy season, have you been?
- 6 Suggestion for travel memories
- 7 We Did It Our Way--an Unusual 6 Weeks in India & Nepal (long)
- 8 Hanoi driver wanted
- 9 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 10 1st time to Southeast Asian January 14 to 31
- 11 best time to visit Sri Lanka to avoid rain?
- 12 Factory "outlet" stores in Vietnam?
- 13 Missing Air Asia flight
- 14 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 15 5 nights in Japan.
- 16 vietnam and laos
- 17 Delhi this winter, in pictures!
- 18 2nd location on the beach
- 19 Buying loose sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 20 Help: 24 hours to change decision for award flight BKK-SFO
- 21 Safe to buy Sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 22 Thailand - Food recos
- 23 Seoul - Cuckoo rice cooker
- 24 First Time Solo Trip To Thailand Itinerary
- 25 Laos for the backpacker