I'm planning a 5-7 day tour in Bhutan in Nov. after visiting China & Tibet. Has anyone used Experience Bhutan as their tour group? Anyone strongly recommend another tour company?
Am I correct that no matter who you use, it's still $200 per night? How can you determine the quality of lodging if the tariff is the same?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 2 Hydraulic tube fittings Manufacturers, Suppliers & Exporters | nexus
- 3 manaslu trekking Nepal in september
- 4 http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/fitcrew-usa-xtreme-no2/
- 5 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 6 Honeymoon Indonesia 10 days. Where?
- 7 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 8 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 9 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 10 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 11 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 12 Confused how to organize Burma itinerary.
- 13 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 14 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 15 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 16 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand
- 17 What seems to be my final itinerary
- 18 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 19 Totally unprepared
- 20 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 21 Tokyo Itinerary Help please
- 22 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 23 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 24 An island paradise?
- 25 1946-2007: An Old Soldier Returns to Camp Site in Beppu