I'm planning a 5-7 day tour in Bhutan in Nov. after visiting China & Tibet. Has anyone used Experience Bhutan as their tour group? Anyone strongly recommend another tour company?
Am I correct that no matter who you use, it's still $200 per night? How can you determine the quality of lodging if the tariff is the same?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 2 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 3 3 weeks in Japan
- 4 New Years in Japan
- 5 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 6 A first time for everything in Japan
- 7 India Tour Companies
- 8 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 9 Road Accidents and Police Assistance in SE Asia.
- 10 Suggestions for a trip with my daughter
- 11 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 12 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 13 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 14 Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Sukhotai ..or even Siem Riep?:
- 15 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand
- 16 3 Weeks Thailand Itinerary - Advice Sought
- 17 Seeing the bats at Khao Yai, Thailand
- 18 Itinerary/tips for 2-3 weeks in Japan in Nov.
- 19 Taj Mahal under construction?
- 20 Vietnam Dong
- 21 First trip to Japan - 3 weeks, summer 2018
- 22 Appropriate Dress For The Cultural Triangle
- 23 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 24 First timer to Hong Kong, Thailand & Cambodia
- 25 Touristy Thailand