I'm planning a 5-7 day tour in Bhutan in Nov. after visiting China & Tibet. Has anyone used Experience Bhutan as their tour group? Anyone strongly recommend another tour company?
Am I correct that no matter who you use, it's still $200 per night? How can you determine the quality of lodging if the tariff is the same?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan - first timer - itinerary help please!
- 2 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 3 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 4 Has anyone used Sanctuary Ananda to cruise in Burma?
- 5 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 6 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 7 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 8 Sakura (cherry blossom) forecasts 2016
- 9 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 10 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 11 A great trip in India
- 12 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 13 traveling Japan for 2 months--cities to base in?
- 14 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 15 My Honeymoon Trip to Valparai
- 16 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 17 Best area to stay in Tokyo
- 18 Traveling on low budget ,Japan
- 19 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 20 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 21 Hanoi Hotel
- 22 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 23 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 24 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 25 Family Japan Trip August 2016