I will be in Singapore for 8 days beginning this Saturday. I've never been and I'm looking forward to it very much. I will be staying with relatives in East Singapore and I know they're not the active types, but I'd like to counter with exercise all the food I predict I'll be eating, so what are my exercise options? Are there plenty of parks I can jog in or would it be too hot for me (coming in from cold and rainy Seattle)? If not parks, are the neighborhoods suitable for jogging or some fast walking? How about nearby gyms? (I'm not seeing any on a google search.)
Thanks in advance for your responses!
Exercise in Singapore
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 2 Hong Kong Airport Transfer
- 3 Hanoi driver wanted
- 4 Budget Restaurants in Varkala
- 5 best time to visit Sri Lanka to avoid rain?
- 6 MYANMAR- LONELY BIKER LOOKS FOR OTHERS TRAVELLING THERE HALF JANUARY 2015
- 7 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 8 Suggestion for travel memories
- 9 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 10 Thailand during the rainy season, have you been?
- 11 vietnam and laos
- 12 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 13 First Time Solo Trip To Thailand Itinerary
- 14 From Ryokan to Buddhist Monastery: Two Weeks in Japan
- 15 1st time to Southeast Asian January 14 to 31
- 16 Your favorites in south India & places you'd probably not recommend
- 17 Southern India itinerary help needed
- 18 We Did It Our Way--an Unusual 6 Weeks in India & Nepal (long)
- 19 Factory "outlet" stores in Vietnam?
- 20 Missing Air Asia flight
- 21 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 22 5 nights in Japan.
- 23 Delhi this winter, in pictures!
- 24 2nd location on the beach
- 25 Buying loose sapphires in Sri Lanka