I will be in Singapore for 8 days beginning this Saturday. I've never been and I'm looking forward to it very much. I will be staying with relatives in East Singapore and I know they're not the active types, but I'd like to counter with exercise all the food I predict I'll be eating, so what are my exercise options? Are there plenty of parks I can jog in or would it be too hot for me (coming in from cold and rainy Seattle)? If not parks, are the neighborhoods suitable for jogging or some fast walking? How about nearby gyms? (I'm not seeing any on a google search.)
Thanks in advance for your responses!
Exercise in Singapore
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 2 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 3 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 4 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 5 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 6 4-5 days in SE Asia
- 7 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 8 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 9 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 10 1st time Japan - solo female
- 11 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 12 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 13 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 14 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 15 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 16 Odyssey unlimited
- 17 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 18 Best of NHK - Video Streaming
- 19 Myanmar Burma travel agent
- 20 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 21 Need your Expertise with my Japanese........Itinerary!
- 22 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 23 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 24 1 week in North and Central Vietnam in February
- 25 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,