I will be in Singapore for 8 days beginning this Saturday. I've never been and I'm looking forward to it very much. I will be staying with relatives in East Singapore and I know they're not the active types, but I'd like to counter with exercise all the food I predict I'll be eating, so what are my exercise options? Are there plenty of parks I can jog in or would it be too hot for me (coming in from cold and rainy Seattle)? If not parks, are the neighborhoods suitable for jogging or some fast walking? How about nearby gyms? (I'm not seeing any on a google search.)
Thanks in advance for your responses!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Road Scholar tour in China
- 2 Bali - What to do?
- 3 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 4 Is Halong Bay too touristy or still worth the visit?
- 5 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 6 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 7 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 8 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 9 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 10 Being customs
- 11 Itinerary feedback please
- 12 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 13 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 14 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 15 Tips in Myanmar
- 16 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 17 Thailand Itinerary with kids--advice needed
- 18 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 19 myanmar
- 20 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 21 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 22 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 23 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 24 A beach of choice on Samui
- 25 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing