I will be in Singapore for 8 days beginning this Saturday. I've never been and I'm looking forward to it very much. I will be staying with relatives in East Singapore and I know they're not the active types, but I'd like to counter with exercise all the food I predict I'll be eating, so what are my exercise options? Are there plenty of parks I can jog in or would it be too hot for me (coming in from cold and rainy Seattle)? If not parks, are the neighborhoods suitable for jogging or some fast walking? How about nearby gyms? (I'm not seeing any on a google search.)
Thanks in advance for your responses!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Myanmar in Five days - Advice please!
- 2 Magical India
- 3 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 4 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 5 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 6 Japan Itinerary!
- 7 Vientiane and ??
- 8 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 9 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 10 16 days in Japan--how to divide time?
- 11 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 12 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 13 Himachal Pradesh
- 14 Luggage size China ?
- 15 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 16 Thai Elephants
- 17 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 18 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 19 Sri Lanka in August
- 20 Self-drive in Thailand?
- 21 India itinerary critique please
- 22 Japan/Korea/HK
- 23 Need Honeymoon Ideas - Southeast Asia
- 24 12 days in Vietnam Jan/Feb
- 25 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays