I will be in Singapore for 8 days beginning this Saturday. I've never been and I'm looking forward to it very much. I will be staying with relatives in East Singapore and I know they're not the active types, but I'd like to counter with exercise all the food I predict I'll be eating, so what are my exercise options? Are there plenty of parks I can jog in or would it be too hot for me (coming in from cold and rainy Seattle)? If not parks, are the neighborhoods suitable for jogging or some fast walking? How about nearby gyms? (I'm not seeing any on a google search.)
Thanks in advance for your responses!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 50th Anniversary trip
- 2 My Topic TitleTravel Partner in Karimunjawa Islands
- 3 Osaka-Kyoto-Shiragawa-Tokyo
- 4 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 5 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 6 14 days in Myanmar
- 7 Harbin in mid March
- 8 Are 8 days enough for this itinerary ?
- 9 Changing planes at Dubai
- 10 Chestnuts, Hokusai, Snow Monkeys: two day trip to Obuse & Shibu Onsen
- 11 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 12 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 13 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 14 Indian Food Series
- 15 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 16 "necessities" for India
- 17 New Year Eve in Hanoi
- 18 Early planning for Kazakhstan and Mongolia
- 19 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 20 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 21 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 22 Short trip to Myanmar
- 23 ATMs in Japan
- 24 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 25 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand