I will be in Singapore for 8 days beginning this Saturday. I've never been and I'm looking forward to it very much. I will be staying with relatives in East Singapore and I know they're not the active types, but I'd like to counter with exercise all the food I predict I'll be eating, so what are my exercise options? Are there plenty of parks I can jog in or would it be too hot for me (coming in from cold and rainy Seattle)? If not parks, are the neighborhoods suitable for jogging or some fast walking? How about nearby gyms? (I'm not seeing any on a google search.)
Thanks in advance for your responses!
Exercise in Singapore
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Help re. Visa.
- 2 Nancy Chandler maps
- 3 Clothing needs
- 4 2 Weeks in Thailand - Looking for suggestions
- 5 Phuket Reniassaince/The Shore in November-swimmable beach?
- 6 Wedding anniversary in Bali
- 7 Snow Monkeys in Japan
- 8 possible trip for family of 4 to Japan over New Years. Is it worth trying?
- 9 Mekong River Cruises
- 10 swim after Christmas at Hoi An vietnam?
- 11 16 days in Vietnam
- 12 Silver shops on New Road behind the Oriental Hotel. Bangkok
- 13 2-3 days to spend near Shanghai: Hangzhou or Monganshan?
- 14 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 15 Medical/supplemental insurance for India
- 16 15 days in Japan in March/April
- 17 Jet Lagged in Mumbai
- 18 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 19 Free Sumo ticket in Fukuoka November 21
- 20 Do we need to reserve trains far in advance or just rock up to Station?
- 21 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 22 getting from Chiang Mai to Kanchanaburi
- 23 Hong Kong, Thailand Skin products
- 24 Loy Krathong - do you need tickets?
- 25 Ranthambore - where to stay?