I will be in Singapore for 8 days beginning this Saturday. I've never been and I'm looking forward to it very much. I will be staying with relatives in East Singapore and I know they're not the active types, but I'd like to counter with exercise all the food I predict I'll be eating, so what are my exercise options? Are there plenty of parks I can jog in or would it be too hot for me (coming in from cold and rainy Seattle)? If not parks, are the neighborhoods suitable for jogging or some fast walking? How about nearby gyms? (I'm not seeing any on a google search.)
Thanks in advance for your responses!
Exercise in Singapore
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Cambodia itinerary advice and luggage storage?
- 2 On the Road in Beautiful Sri Lanka
- 3 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 4 "Copying" Favorite Clothes
- 5 Tokyo: Belated Trip Report
- 6 Question: Using JR Pass on Narita Express upon arrival
- 7 Thailand Itinerary Rough Plan
- 8 Vietnam - 7 days from HCM
- 9 Weather in April
- 10 Train vs Bus vs Taxi from Narita to Tokyo/Takkyubin service to Narita
- 11 Can you take luggage on the bullet train, or should the hotel send it on?
- 12 Malaysia travel route help!
- 13 Laos Visa on Arrival - Need Cash in US Dollars?
- 14 Nepal - Lucky Escape!
- 15 15 night Honeymoon in Bali- April 2015
- 16 Thailand for 2 weeks January 2016
- 17 Itinerary help for 7 days in Japan
- 18 help with planning a trip to Vietnam
- 19 Seeking itinerary advice - 14 days in Japan in November
- 20 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 21 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 22 best dining in Kyoto
- 23 Haridwar or Rishikesh?
- 24 Tokyo Sumo and Baseball
- 25 Guardian news story about security and safety in Maldives