I will be in Singapore for 8 days beginning this Saturday. I've never been and I'm looking forward to it very much. I will be staying with relatives in East Singapore and I know they're not the active types, but I'd like to counter with exercise all the food I predict I'll be eating, so what are my exercise options? Are there plenty of parks I can jog in or would it be too hot for me (coming in from cold and rainy Seattle)? If not parks, are the neighborhoods suitable for jogging or some fast walking? How about nearby gyms? (I'm not seeing any on a google search.)
Thanks in advance for your responses!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Surgery at Bumrungrad?
- 2 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 3 The Best of Bagan - Travel Report
- 4 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 5 Japanese Alps, JR option, Kamakura - more advice gratefully accepted!
- 6 Train or Bus from Nikko, Hakone, etc
- 7 Bali & Flores or Sulawesi for first trip to Indonesia!
- 8 10 days in Sri Lanka - Travel Report
- 9 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 10 12 days in Thailand itinerary
- 11 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 12 November, March, June... Japan?
- 13 Itinerary Help Japan
- 14 3-4 Weeks in Bali alone?
- 15 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 16 Hong Kong - Tian Tan Buddha
- 17 Across Vietnam - Travel Guide
- 18 Vietnam/Cambodia itinerary
- 19 Silk Road Tour - China
- 20 Family trip to Japan in November '17
- 21 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 22 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 23 Canggu Surfing - Learn to surf advice
- 24 coastal Central Vietnam (Hoi An and Hue) trip report
- 25 Thailand Visa Concern for Stay Over 30 Days