I will be in Singapore for 8 days beginning this Saturday. I've never been and I'm looking forward to it very much. I will be staying with relatives in East Singapore and I know they're not the active types, but I'd like to counter with exercise all the food I predict I'll be eating, so what are my exercise options? Are there plenty of parks I can jog in or would it be too hot for me (coming in from cold and rainy Seattle)? If not parks, are the neighborhoods suitable for jogging or some fast walking? How about nearby gyms? (I'm not seeing any on a google search.)
Thanks in advance for your responses!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Advantage of using Smithsonian Tours
- 2 Requesting Passport Number
- 3 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 4 India - Bangalore, Mysore & Agra
- 5 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 6 First time – Solo - Japan 2016
- 7 China and Japan help
- 8 Singapore hotel
- 9 looking for Vietnam based TA to help plan trip
- 10 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 11 5 weeks in Japan
- 12 Splitting time between Hoi An and Hue
- 13 Indonesia in February/rainy season
- 14 Kathie and Cheryl are off on another SE Asian adventure
- 15 Phu Quoc
- 16 Still contemplating SEA this winter and have questions
- 17 Thank You Fabulous Fodorites, and some Upcoming Trip Questions
- 18 Northern Burma on the RV Pandaw II
- 19 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 20 Solo female first-timer: Thailand
- 21 Shanghai Pollution in January 2016
- 22 Japan winter! 2-month itinerary
- 23 Question about jungles (sumatra, borneo) and forest fires
- 24 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?
- 25 hanoi eats