Ever since I was a kid it has been my dream to make it to Nepal and trek to Everest Base Camp. I have done hiking before through NZ and through Australia but I know physically and mentally this is going to push me to the extreme. I can handle that myself but I am having trouble finding a group or company who will trek in the period that I need to go..I only have holidays from June 27th 2011 till July 24th 2011! Ideally I will land in KTM on the 28th and depart again on the 20th but finding people or a company who will trek in between is the issue - July is the start of monsoon season there. Im desperate to get there next year and would love all the help you can give! Cheers
Everest Base Camp
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Innovation Consulting Services Firm in India
- 2 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 3 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 4 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 5 1st time Japan - solo female
- 6 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 7 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 8 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 9 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 10 Odyssey unlimited
- 11 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 12 Best of NHK - Video Streaming
- 13 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 14 Myanmar Burma travel agent
- 15 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 16 Need your Expertise with my Japanese........Itinerary!
- 17 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 18 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 19 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 20 1 week in North and Central Vietnam in February
- 21 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 22 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 23 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 24 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 25 How to get to Koh Ngai?