Ever since I was a kid it has been my dream to make it to Nepal and trek to Everest Base Camp. I have done hiking before through NZ and through Australia but I know physically and mentally this is going to push me to the extreme. I can handle that myself but I am having trouble finding a group or company who will trek in the period that I need to go..I only have holidays from June 27th 2011 till July 24th 2011! Ideally I will land in KTM on the 28th and depart again on the 20th but finding people or a company who will trek in between is the issue - July is the start of monsoon season there. Im desperate to get there next year and would love all the help you can give! Cheers
Everest Base Camp
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 2 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 3 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 4 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 5 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 6 Travel during China national week?
- 7 My trip report from the Philippines
- 8 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 9 China with Collette Tours
- 10 Exploring Thailand
- 11 Air Asia package from Koh Lipe to Bangkok
- 12 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 13 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 14 Traveling solo to Thailand and looking for recommended tour company
- 15 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 16 Buying cycling clothes in Bangkok
- 17 Ho Chi Minh Mekong delta, pnom penh
- 18 Back from Kyoto, Koyasan, Hiroshima, Miyajima, Kyushu. Questions welcome!
- 19 K.L. Ideas on Hotel so on.
- 20 Sri Lanka vacation with 4 year old.... 10 Day Itenerary Review Help...
- 21 How would you organize this itinerary?
- 22 Experience using River Mekong or SST travel agencies?
- 23 Japan in December
- 24 Places to visit in India in October
- 25 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)