Ever since I was a kid it has been my dream to make it to Nepal and trek to Everest Base Camp. I have done hiking before through NZ and through Australia but I know physically and mentally this is going to push me to the extreme. I can handle that myself but I am having trouble finding a group or company who will trek in the period that I need to go..I only have holidays from June 27th 2011 till July 24th 2011! Ideally I will land in KTM on the 28th and depart again on the 20th but finding people or a company who will trek in between is the issue - July is the start of monsoon season there. Im desperate to get there next year and would love all the help you can give! Cheers
Everest Base Camp
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bali - seeking feedback on 3-week itinerary
- 2 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 3 questions about trip to Mrauk U
- 4 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 5 vietnam and laos
- 6 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 7 One night stand in Tokyo: what area/hotel to stay in?
- 8 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 9 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 10 You're Not Going to Japan AGAIN?
- 11 Is 5 nights in Lombok too much? Which room at Quinci Pool Villas!
- 12 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 13 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 14 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 15 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 16 My SEA trip - photos update
- 17 From Ryokan to Buddhist Monastery: Two Weeks in Japan
- 18 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 19 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 20 1 week in Southeast Asia
- 21 Drink Rec for Sri Lankan Food
- 22 Jewelry shopping in Bangkok
- 23 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 24 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 25 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17