I am planning to go to Everest base camp in april. I contacted some agencies and most of them quoted the rate of INR 60,000 (approx) for about 12 day program. This cost includes all meals and stay with lukla flight.
I am a solo traveler and traveling on limited budget. Can someone please advise me how to reduce the cost for this trek. I was thinking to take the guide only and may be pay myself for food and lodging.
any advise will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 https://bettercoloncleansingguide.com/luxury-garcinia-cambogia/
- 2 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 3 Cruise to Vietnam -Excursions from cruise terminal
- 4 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 5 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 6 India help needed
- 7 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 8 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 9 Sim cards and adaptors
- 10 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 11 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 12 Sri Lanka Visa
- 13 Hoi Ann hotel
- 14 Hotel in Hanoi
- 15 Place to stay Hue
- 16 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 17 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 18 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 19 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 20 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 21 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 22 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 23 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 24 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 25 Trekking outside Sapa