I am planning to go to Everest base camp in april. I contacted some agencies and most of them quoted the rate of INR 60,000 (approx) for about 12 day program. This cost includes all meals and stay with lukla flight.
I am a solo traveler and traveling on limited budget. Can someone please advise me how to reduce the cost for this trek. I was thinking to take the guide only and may be pay myself for food and lodging.
any advise will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 2 Bali,Java,Borneo 3 weeks
- 3 Japan rough itinerary
- 4 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 5 Laos planning.
- 6 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 7 Japan Rail Pass
- 8 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 9 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 10 Japan for Foodies
- 11 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 12 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 13 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 14 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 15 One night in Osaka
- 16 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 17 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 18 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 19 Singapore weather in August/September
- 20 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 21 First time going abroad
- 22 Sapporo to Lake Akan
- 23 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 24 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 25 Backpacking on a budget