I am planning to go to Everest base camp in april. I contacted some agencies and most of them quoted the rate of INR 60,000 (approx) for about 12 day program. This cost includes all meals and stay with lukla flight.
I am a solo traveler and traveling on limited budget. Can someone please advise me how to reduce the cost for this trek. I was thinking to take the guide only and may be pay myself for food and lodging.
any advise will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 2 Chestnuts, Hokusai, Snow Monkeys: two day trip to Obuse & Shibu Onsen
- 3 Feb 3- Feb 11, 2017 Itinerary help please
- 4 50th Anniversary trip
- 5 Are 8 days enough for this itinerary ?
- 6 SE Asia in December/January
- 7 A Journey to Jagna, Bohol - Trip Report
- 8 Osaka-Kyoto-Shiragawa-Tokyo
- 9 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 10 14 days in Myanmar
- 11 Harbin in mid March
- 12 Changing planes at Dubai
- 13 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 14 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 15 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 16 Indian Food Series
- 17 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 18 "necessities" for India
- 19 New Year Eve in Hanoi
- 20 Early planning for Kazakhstan and Mongolia
- 21 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 22 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 23 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 24 Short trip to Myanmar
- 25 ATMs in Japan