I am planning to go to Everest base camp in april. I contacted some agencies and most of them quoted the rate of INR 60,000 (approx) for about 12 day program. This cost includes all meals and stay with lukla flight.
I am a solo traveler and traveling on limited budget. Can someone please advise me how to reduce the cost for this trek. I was thinking to take the guide only and may be pay myself for food and lodging.
any advise will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 New Thai Visa
- 2 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 3 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 4 Traffic and Police in India
- 5 New Years in Japan
- 6 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 7 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 8 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 9 3 weeks in Japan
- 10 A first time for everything in Japan
- 11 India Tour Companies
- 12 Road Accidents and Police Assistance in SE Asia.
- 13 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 14 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 15 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 16 Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Sukhotai ..or even Siem Riep?:
- 17 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand
- 18 3 Weeks Thailand Itinerary - Advice Sought
- 19 Seeing the bats at Khao Yai, Thailand
- 20 Itinerary/tips for 2-3 weeks in Japan in Nov.
- 21 Taj Mahal under construction?
- 22 Vietnam Dong
- 23 First trip to Japan - 3 weeks, summer 2018
- 24 Appropriate Dress For The Cultural Triangle
- 25 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help