am travelling to Nepal in October 2007 and am trying to decide between a trek that stops at Thyangboche or the trek to Everest base camp. I want nice views of Everest but am concerned about the altitude at base camp. Anyone have thoughts? Also, looking for trekking company suggestions. I am travelling solo. Thanks!
Everest base camp or Thyangboche
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 2 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 3 how to book a train from -DaNang to Hue, Vietnam
- 4 Foreign currency
- 5 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 6 Favorite travel apps?
- 7 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 8 Trip report/blog - 10 days in Tokyo and Kyoto
- 9 Airfare from Bali to Ko Samui
- 10 Destination Bangkok, again
- 11 Honeymoon In sept
- 12 Vietnam October 2014
- 13 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 14 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 15 India Wildlife Expedition Trip Report!
- 16 Selecting A Guide for Bhutan (Bridge To Bhutan)
- 17 Indonesian visa update
- 18 Tourist Visa for France/UK
- 19 Kyushu Japan: Driver Needed For Amakusa
- 20 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 21 where can i find replica handbags
- 22 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 23 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 24 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 25 Distance from Tokyo to port of Yokohama