Looking at flights from HK to USA. What an assortment of choices. HK to LAX, fly first to Chicago, then LAX. But my real need is whether EVA flight from JFK at 1:45 am is booked up or often open and empty. And is EVA a reasonable choice. Any recent flyers?
EVA airlines: any recent trips to USA?
- 1 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 2 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 3 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 4 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 5 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 6 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 7 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 8 Ipoh
- 9 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 10 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 11 Wildlife Tour of India
- 12 Choosing a honeymoon Thai beach destination
- 13 white sand beaches in thailand
- 14 Trekking the Annapurna Circuit
- 15 Elegance Diamond or Ruby in Hanoi?
- 16 water delivery and water dispenser
- 17 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 18 SHANGHAI GTG MAY 30, 2013
- 19 Udaipur, India
- 20 Cell Phones in India
- 21 India, What Can I Say!
- 22 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 23 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 24 taxi from manila airport to makati
- 25 Lost Camera Card at O'Hare