Looking at flights from HK to USA. What an assortment of choices. HK to LAX, fly first to Chicago, then LAX. But my real need is whether EVA flight from JFK at 1:45 am is booked up or often open and empty. And is EVA a reasonable choice. Any recent flyers?
EVA airlines: any recent trips to USA?
- 1 First-timer seeks weather/sight advice for Thailand, Vietnam, Nepal
- 2 I (HEART) HONG KONG
- 3 Food in Uzbekistan
- 4 Sri Lanka itinerary help needed
- 5 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 6 Need help rounding out China itinerary
- 7 Which hotel in Bangkok?
- 8 Train Fares in Japan
- 9 First trip to China - Itinerary advice please!
- 10 Firefly airlines - reliable and safe?
- 11 Train questions for November Japan trip
- 12 Udaipur, India
- 13 SEA Honeymoon - Feedback please!
- 14 NYT article in drop in women traveling to India
- 15 Eight Days Solo in Burma
- 16 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 17 vaccines for vietnam I'm leaving soon !
- 18 Independence Day (Hari Merdeka) 2013
- 19 independent travel in India
- 20 Four Seasons Golden Triangle
- 21 Trip Report - 5 1/2 days in Luang Prabang
- 22 Difficulty contacting Thai Elephant Conservation Center
- 23 Narita Limousine Bus vs train
- 24 Booking hotels in China in advance- is it necessary?
- 25 Singapore Things to do when a lone traveller