I am finally getting my act together. The prices are similar but not for the same airlines. KAL has jumped 500 bucks but Etihad Airways is around 1200 bucks to BKK from IAD.
Thoughts on this airline? Spring an extra 500 for KAL? Or is there a better one to take to BKK? KAL had the advantage in that it was only one stop. It also was 1100 bucks previously and I should have jumped. Of course this is coach and I should think about whether I want to subject myself to that, too...
Thanks for any thoughts...
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 바다이야기릴게임 ＜접_속: kkn36.com＞
- 2 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 3 Japan rough itinerary
- 4 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 5 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 6 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 7 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 8 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 9 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 10 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 11 Bye bye SE Asia
- 12 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 13 One night in Osaka
- 14 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 15 Laos planning.
- 16 Impressions of India
- 17 Japan - costs
- 18 Japan for Foodies
- 19 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 20 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 21 Japan Rail Pass
- 22 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 23 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 24 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 25 20 days Itinerary Help!