I am finally getting my act together. The prices are similar but not for the same airlines. KAL has jumped 500 bucks but Etihad Airways is around 1200 bucks to BKK from IAD.
Thoughts on this airline? Spring an extra 500 for KAL? Or is there a better one to take to BKK? KAL had the advantage in that it was only one stop. It also was 1100 bucks previously and I should have jumped. Of course this is coach and I should think about whether I want to subject myself to that, too...
Thanks for any thoughts...
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 2 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 3 Being customs
- 4 Road Scholar tour in China
- 5 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 6 myanmar
- 7 Tips in Myanmar
- 8 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 9 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 10 A beach of choice on Samui
- 11 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 12 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 13 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 14 Travel India solo
- 15 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 16 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 17 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 18 Busan Central Bus Terminal
- 19 2 months in Taiwan - relaxing & hassle-free breaks in/out of the country?
- 20 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 21 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 22 Osaka, aquarium?
- 23 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 24 Gilli t to Bali (Denpasar airport)
- 25 Shanghai as a base to also explore Jiangsu and Zhejiang?