I am finally getting my act together. The prices are similar but not for the same airlines. KAL has jumped 500 bucks but Etihad Airways is around 1200 bucks to BKK from IAD.
Thoughts on this airline? Spring an extra 500 for KAL? Or is there a better one to take to BKK? KAL had the advantage in that it was only one stop. It also was 1100 bucks previously and I should have jumped. Of course this is coach and I should think about whether I want to subject myself to that, too...
Thanks for any thoughts...
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 2 Passport
- 3 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 4 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 5 Japan Itinerary
- 6 Cheapest way to Vietnam, Cambodia or Thailand.
- 7 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 8 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 9 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 10 Toddler twin travel in India
- 11 Train vs Taxi from BKK to hotel
- 12 Chinese New Year in Hong Kong
- 13 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 14 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 15 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 16 Help with Kyushu itinerary appreciated.
- 17 Hong Kong - Travel Report
- 18 Amakusa island help
- 19 Japan Trip Delayed
- 20 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 21 Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia -feedback on draft itinerary please!
- 22 Fukuoka: Tenjin vs Hakata
- 23 Month long SE Asia trip
- 24 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 25 Cambodia weather