I'm trying to estimate hours between stops for a road trip. How long does the drive between Samcheok and Gyeongju actually takes, does anyone know? I've read that buses take 6 hours, but I assume this is due to the numerous stops one would expect a bus to do. I'll be driving with a handy-dandy GPS. On the map, the distance doesn't look like it would take anymore than 2.5 hours. My plan is to drive from Samcheok late morning to reach Gyeongju by 2PM or thereabouts to see Bulguk-sa, and then drive to Daesu after dinner (maybe around 7PM) to arrive by 10PM.
Hope someone can elucidate if this is practical? We don't get confused easily plus with the GPS I'm not too worried about getting lost.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Sky: YAHOO MAIL tec^h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1855/999*8045 YAH00 mail 24/7
- 2 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 3 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 4 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 5 2 weeks in Tokyo - Itinerary review please?
- 6 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 7 Phnom Penh during Bon Om Touk?
- 8 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 9 Christmas in the Alps
- 10 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 11 sri lanka- tips required
- 12 base bangkok or manilla
- 13 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 14 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 15 Idiotic time zone question
- 16 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 17 Mount Koya
- 18 Sometahing is wrong
- 19 Twin rooms in Japan
- 20 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 21 Change my Itinerary?
- 22 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 23 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 24 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 25 Where to from Tokyo?!
Estimating hours on road - Samcheok to Gyeongju to Daejeon in one day?