I and my husband will celebrate New Year at Singapore. I'd like to enjoy good views in Equinox, but I checked their menu and price for dinner on New Year Eve, it's too high for our budget. So I think about going it at different time (maybe in late afternoon). Do you have any ideas to go there and pay less money??
Equinox, the Restaurant at Singapore
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 2 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 3 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 4 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 5 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 6 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 7 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 8 1 week Philippines
- 9 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 10 Japan: best time to go?
- 11 Magical India
- 12 Car hire in India -- Narendra Kumar and hiredriverindia.com
- 13 Travel Insurance
- 14 Resorts With Private Cabins Instead Of Hotel Rooms?
- 15 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!
- 16 SALAY from BAGAN
- 17 Visa process for those residing in NY/NJ/CT
- 18 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 19 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 20 cell phone in india
- 21 Night cruise to Kyushu from Kansai (Osaka and Kobe)
- 22 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 23 Thailand-Bangkok-Ko Samui-Chang mai in the begining of May
- 24 Trip Report Kerala: Backwaters & Beach (DEC 2013)
- 25 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!