Hi to all!
Researching for my upcoming trip to east China, I read about very interesting countryside villages and water towns / villages with canals, around Shanghai, Hangzou and southern.
But most of the times they are mentioned to have entrance fees 100-200R.
Anybody knows if this is for entering some specific sights of each village, or even for just crossing into it for walking around the canals and neighbourhoods?
Then, to venture around a few of these places, the cost would sum up to a significant amount for just walking them...
hoping this is not the case...!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 바다이야기 고래 ＜접_속: kkn36.com＞
- 2 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 3 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 4 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 5 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 6 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 7 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 8 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 9 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 10 Christmas in the Alps
- 11 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 12 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 13 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 14 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 15 Laos or Kerala?
- 16 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 17 Bali & Singapore in October
- 18 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 19 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 20 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 21 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 22 Booking on the fly
- 23 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 24 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 25 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
Entrance fees to villages and water towns even for just walking in?
Hi to all!