Hi to all!
Researching for my upcoming trip to east China, I read about very interesting countryside villages and water towns / villages with canals, around Shanghai, Hangzou and southern.
But most of the times they are mentioned to have entrance fees 100-200R.
Anybody knows if this is for entering some specific sights of each village, or even for just crossing into it for walking around the canals and neighbourhoods?
Then, to venture around a few of these places, the cost would sum up to a significant amount for just walking them...
hoping this is not the case...!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan Itinerary for 12 Nights and 13 Days
- 2 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 3 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 4 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 5 For those traveling to Bali soon
- 6 Phuket Beaches
- 7 India itinerary critique please
- 8 Japan Itinerary!
- 9 A short trip report of Vietnam, Dec 2016
- 10 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 11 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 12 Magical India
- 13 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 14 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 15 Vientiane and ??
- 16 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 17 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 18 16 days in Japan--how to divide time?
- 19 Himachal Pradesh
- 20 Luggage size China ?
- 21 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 22 Thai Elephants
- 23 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 24 Myanmar in Five days - Advice please!
- 25 Sri Lanka in August
Entrance fees to villages and water towns even for just walking in?
Hi to all!