Hi to all!
Researching for my upcoming trip to east China, I read about very interesting countryside villages and water towns / villages with canals, around Shanghai, Hangzou and southern.
But most of the times they are mentioned to have entrance fees 100-200R.
Anybody knows if this is for entering some specific sights of each village, or even for just crossing into it for walking around the canals and neighbourhoods?
Then, to venture around a few of these places, the cost would sum up to a significant amount for just walking them...
hoping this is not the case...!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 2 best places in rajasthan, India and is it easy to get good accomodation
- 3 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 4 Travel India solo
- 5 Bali - What to do?
- 6 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 7 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 8 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 9 Road Scholar tour in China
- 10 Being customs
- 11 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 12 Thailand Itinerary with kids--advice needed
- 13 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 14 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 15 Tips in Myanmar
- 16 myanmar
- 17 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 18 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 19 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 20 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 21 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 22 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 23 A beach of choice on Samui
- 24 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 25 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
Entrance fees to villages and water towns even for just walking in?
Hi to all!