Hi to all!
Researching for my upcoming trip to east China, I read about very interesting countryside villages and water towns / villages with canals, around Shanghai, Hangzou and southern.
But most of the times they are mentioned to have entrance fees 100-200R.
Anybody knows if this is for entering some specific sights of each village, or even for just crossing into it for walking around the canals and neighbourhoods?
Then, to venture around a few of these places, the cost would sum up to a significant amount for just walking them...
hoping this is not the case...!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 IMMUNIZATIONS Needed?? Thailand/Cambodia/Beijing
- 2 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 3 Transportation from PVG to Hotel
- 4 Bali - 1st Time Visit - Help with Itinerary
- 5 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 6 Impressions of India
- 7 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 8 Tokyo hotel help
- 9 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 10 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 11 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 12 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 13 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 14 How much Yen?
- 15 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 16 South Korea for Chuseok
- 17 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 18 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 19 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 20 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 21 Bali - What to do?
- 22 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 23 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 24 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 25 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
Entrance fees to villages and water towns even for just walking in?
Hi to all!