Is there an update on interesting entertainment show in Saigon. Last time i watched puppet show (must see), soul of vietnam (rich culture) and a o show (bamboo show) I heard that there is a new one coming in march which is quite like a o show. Do you have any info about this? I am planning to come back to Saigon for a while in the end of March for 3 days and would be appreciated if you can help with the recommendation.
I wish you can help with the restaurant list too. Last time I have meals at Xu, Hoa Tuc, Cuc gac and some street food but now really want to approach some old famous food store in town to enjoy more original flavor.
Entertainment and dining in Saigon
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Seeking itinerary advice - 14 days in Japan in November
- 2 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 3 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 4 On the Road in Beautiful Sri Lanka
- 5 Vietnam - 7 days from HCM
- 6 help with planning a trip to Vietnam
- 7 Tokyo: Belated Trip Report
- 8 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 9 best dining in Kyoto
- 10 Haridwar or Rishikesh?
- 11 Tokyo Sumo and Baseball
- 12 Guardian news story about security and safety in Maldives
- 13 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip
- 14 Thailand - Krabi Day Tours?
- 15 Manila airport passenger terminal fee upon departure
- 16 2-3 days in Georgia
- 17 Inida- scenic places, national parks, where to go?
- 18 Need advice on where to stay in Kyoto - Machiya vs Hotel?
- 19 Malaysia travel route help!
- 20 Laos Visa on Arrival - Need Cash in US Dollars?
- 21 Travel Insurance
- 22 GSM Unlocked Phone in Bangkok - Nexus 6?
- 23 July 2008 in India: a slightly odd trip report
- 24 Itinerary help for 7 days in Japan
- 25 6.5 days in Java and Bali