Is there an update on interesting entertainment show in Saigon. Last time i watched puppet show (must see), soul of vietnam (rich culture) and a o show (bamboo show) I heard that there is a new one coming in march which is quite like a o show. Do you have any info about this? I am planning to come back to Saigon for a while in the end of March for 3 days and would be appreciated if you can help with the recommendation.
I wish you can help with the restaurant list too. Last time I have meals at Xu, Hoa Tuc, Cuc gac and some street food but now really want to approach some old famous food store in town to enjoy more original flavor.
Entertainment and dining in Saigon
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Destination Bangkok, again
- 2 Indonesian visa update
- 3 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 4 trip to sapa not taking a tour
- 5 Solo F Traveller 25yrs 15th August 2014- 11th September 2014
- 6 Recommended reading about Nepal
- 7 10 Day trip to Thailand - end of March
- 8 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 9 Help us fill our blank itinerary: 1 week in China
- 10 Japan and China for 16 days
- 11 Exploring Thailand
- 12 Drivers for Laos & Java
- 13 A Few Osaka & Kyoto Questions Kudasai!
- 14 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 15 Japan in December
- 16 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 17 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 18 Phuket
- 19 More time in Hoi An or Nha Trang? Not beach enthusiasts
- 20 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 21 Looking for advice on short Burma itinerary
- 22 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 23 Phones in Asia
- 24 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 25 marmot and Others - Looking for Bali Furniture Advice