Is there an update on interesting entertainment show in Saigon. Last time i watched puppet show (must see), soul of vietnam (rich culture) and a o show (bamboo show) I heard that there is a new one coming in march which is quite like a o show. Do you have any info about this? I am planning to come back to Saigon for a while in the end of March for 3 days and would be appreciated if you can help with the recommendation.
I wish you can help with the restaurant list too. Last time I have meals at Xu, Hoa Tuc, Cuc gac and some street food but now really want to approach some old famous food store in town to enjoy more original flavor.
Entertainment and dining in Saigon
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Please comment re. itinerary for Indochina
- 2 Stop-over in Seoul
- 3 Need help planning a trip to Myanmar, Laos and Vietnam
- 4 Pai in N. Thailand? Worth it?
- 5 Taken to the police station for not carrying documents... please, help!
- 6 Sri Lanka itinerary-please critic
- 7 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 8 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Sri Lanka Not Bangladesh
- 9 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 10 Our favorite hotels and restaurants of Bali – Ubud, Amed, Pemuteran
- 11 meeting at beijing airport
- 12 One week in Tokyo
- 13 Suggestions for bike tour operators that offer smaller tours (4-5 days)
- 14 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 15 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 16 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 17 Sri Lanka vacation with 4 year old.... 10 Day Itenerary Review Help...
- 18 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 19 Hotel in Singapore
- 20 Any new BKK hotels or with new mgt. worth checking on?
- 21 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 22 Bali - January 2015
- 23 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 24 Visa Cambodia
- 25 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions