Is there an update on interesting entertainment show in Saigon. Last time i watched puppet show (must see), soul of vietnam (rich culture) and a o show (bamboo show) I heard that there is a new one coming in march which is quite like a o show. Do you have any info about this? I am planning to come back to Saigon for a while in the end of March for 3 days and would be appreciated if you can help with the recommendation.
I wish you can help with the restaurant list too. Last time I have meals at Xu, Hoa Tuc, Cuc gac and some street food but now really want to approach some old famous food store in town to enjoy more original flavor.
Entertainment and dining in Saigon
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 2 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 3 Advice re. day trip from Chiang Rai to Mae Sai & Golden Triangle
- 4 Airport pick up from Narita
- 5 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 6 Will the new $100 bill be rejected or accepted in Burma?
- 7 Thailand Flights-Bangkok to Phuket
- 8 help with itinerary!
- 9 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 10 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 11 Fly into Osaka instead of Tokyo for Koyosan to Nikko trip?
- 12 TRIP REPORT: Bangkok, Angkor, PhiPhi (2 weeks in rainy season)
- 13 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 14 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 15 Christmas Time in India
- 16 Having doubts with China
- 17 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 18 Phu Quoc, Vietnam
- 19 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 20 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 21 What are the best near places to tour from Panchalingeswar in Odisha
- 22 Next step - drive or be driven - Mae Hong Son loop
- 23 Travelling Plan to Ooty from Bangalore By Train India
- 24 Estimating hours on road - Samcheok to Gyeongju to Daejeon in one day?
- 25 Japiur - 2 days - hotel, restaurant, shopping recommendations needed!