Is there an update on interesting entertainment show in Saigon. Last time i watched puppet show (must see), soul of vietnam (rich culture) and a o show (bamboo show) I heard that there is a new one coming in march which is quite like a o show. Do you have any info about this? I am planning to come back to Saigon for a while in the end of March for 3 days and would be appreciated if you can help with the recommendation.
I wish you can help with the restaurant list too. Last time I have meals at Xu, Hoa Tuc, Cuc gac and some street food but now really want to approach some old famous food store in town to enjoy more original flavor.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 China visa
- 2 SHANGHAI - Should I go alone?
- 3 Singapore food blog
- 4 Eating and traditional nightlife in Beijing
- 5 Best time to travel in India
- 6 Kerala- Periyar or Alleppey, which place is more scenic ?
- 7 Trip Report with Pictures and HD Video: Middle East & India
- 8 Arashiyama Excursion
- 9 Hotel reservations for Chiang Mai 11/9-11-16?
- 10 Help with choosing guided tour
- 11 Yunnan to Guilin
- 12 Video : INDIA - Epic journey through India
- 13 Tours for 7 hour lay over in Hong Kong
- 14 How to avoid MSG in China?
- 15 Christmas in Bali
- 16 Christmas in Cambodia
- 17 Best beach in December
- 18 Surin Beach - Rubbish Reports?
- 19 Hotel swimming pools - Delhi and Kolkata and more
- 20 Paddy fields in Vietnam
- 21 Japan: SIM card vs. MiFi
- 22 Where to stay in Hong Kong and Macau
- 23 Inoculations for Vietnam & Camboda
- 24 Kyoto to Tokyo airport - Train or Fly
- 25 Visa to Beijing China