Is there an update on interesting entertainment show in Saigon. Last time i watched puppet show (must see), soul of vietnam (rich culture) and a o show (bamboo show) I heard that there is a new one coming in march which is quite like a o show. Do you have any info about this? I am planning to come back to Saigon for a while in the end of March for 3 days and would be appreciated if you can help with the recommendation.
I wish you can help with the restaurant list too. Last time I have meals at Xu, Hoa Tuc, Cuc gac and some street food but now really want to approach some old famous food store in town to enjoy more original flavor.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Need Help for the itinerary
- 2 Hotel in Hanoi
- 3 Eating in India
- 4 Sweltering, steamy, sizzingly southern India--It was hot!
- 5 17-Day Itinerary
- 6 India On Arrival Visa
- 7 vietnam transportation
- 8 Where to eat on a budget in Tokyo
- 9 Old post about handycraft area in Luang Prabang
- 10 Five Days in Ha Giang - Unforgettable
- 11 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 12 12 days in Japan
- 13 Qatar airlines to mumbai
- 14 Best place to get a SIM card or phone for Japan, India?
- 15 Tigerwalah Experience
- 16 Udon Thani, Thailand - Rustic Pathways high school summer program
- 17 Where best to stay in Penang
- 18 Itinerary Hong Kong and Japan - 12 full days
- 19 Bullet train - which JR stations in Tokyo to go to Kyoto
- 20 Beaches closest to Rajasthan
- 21 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 22 Places to see in Kuala Lumpur
- 23 honeymoon in Thailand-help
- 24 Travel from Tokyo to Kanazawa
- 25 Mumbai Airport Help. Is 2 hours enough time for domestic transfer?