Is there an update on interesting entertainment show in Saigon. Last time i watched puppet show (must see), soul of vietnam (rich culture) and a o show (bamboo show) I heard that there is a new one coming in march which is quite like a o show. Do you have any info about this? I am planning to come back to Saigon for a while in the end of March for 3 days and would be appreciated if you can help with the recommendation.
I wish you can help with the restaurant list too. Last time I have meals at Xu, Hoa Tuc, Cuc gac and some street food but now really want to approach some old famous food store in town to enjoy more original flavor.
Entertainment and dining in Saigon
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Recommendations for a 2 week tour in ASIA (DEC. 2014)
- 2 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 3 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 4 India, What Can I Say!
- 5 Phuket
- 6 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 7 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 8 Inle lake ... Budget hotel w/ AC?
- 9 Hong Kong for Chinese New Year 2015
- 10 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 11 Destination Bangkok, again
- 12 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 13 Travel during China national week?
- 14 South Chaweng beach Hotel Recommendations?
- 15 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap
- 16 One night in Bangkok ... Btw 2 airports
- 17 What's the Best Area to Stay in Seoul for a First-Timer?
- 18 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 19 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 20 Angkor - when to go?
- 21 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 22 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 23 India with 4 kids
- 24 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 25 And there goes the neighborhood........