Is there an update on interesting entertainment show in Saigon. Last time i watched puppet show (must see), soul of vietnam (rich culture) and a o show (bamboo show) I heard that there is a new one coming in march which is quite like a o show. Do you have any info about this? I am planning to come back to Saigon for a while in the end of March for 3 days and would be appreciated if you can help with the recommendation.
I wish you can help with the restaurant list too. Last time I have meals at Xu, Hoa Tuc, Cuc gac and some street food but now really want to approach some old famous food store in town to enjoy more original flavor.
Entertainment and dining in Saigon
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Sri Lanka trip Sept 2014
- 2 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 3 Chiang Mai seven days - help please?
- 4 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 5 Driving in Laos
- 6 Cheapest and safe alternative for individual transportation
- 7 Keng Tung Trek, difficult, moderate, or easy?
- 8 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 9 An extra day or two--suggestions? (Kanto, Chubu, Kinki or Chugoku)
- 10 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 11 Tokyo to Takayama with transit in Matsumoto in one day
- 12 Myanmar: Anyone traveled to Mrauk U ?
- 13 Sri Lanka Itinerary: comments welcome
- 14 Singapòre with a 9 year old
- 15 Feedback on our C&K India itinerary
- 16 Malaysian honeymoon
- 17 Backpacking - Does she remind you of anyone?
- 18 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 19 Indonesia - 1 month itinerary
- 20 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 21 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 22 India - 2 Days only
- 23 China with Collette Tours
- 24 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 25 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)