Is there an update on interesting entertainment show in Saigon. Last time i watched puppet show (must see), soul of vietnam (rich culture) and a o show (bamboo show) I heard that there is a new one coming in march which is quite like a o show. Do you have any info about this? I am planning to come back to Saigon for a while in the end of March for 3 days and would be appreciated if you can help with the recommendation.
I wish you can help with the restaurant list too. Last time I have meals at Xu, Hoa Tuc, Cuc gac and some street food but now really want to approach some old famous food store in town to enjoy more original flavor.
Entertainment and dining in Saigon
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Phuket travel plans and hotel advise
- 2 And there goes the neighborhood........
- 3 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 4 Terrible experience with BLS international Houston
- 5 A wow spot
- 6 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 7 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 8 Can I arrive 5 days earlier then stated on VISA application?
- 9 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 10 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 11 Reading Suggestion for Burma
- 12 T Money or Seoul City Pass Plus
- 13 Considering a month in Hong Kong - Feb/15. Any apartment suggestions?
- 14 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 15 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 16 Thailand Hotel HELP
- 17 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 18 Bangkok GTG early November ?
- 19 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 20 Travel during China national week?
- 21 Where to stay in Hong Kong and Macau
- 22 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 23 Please comment re. itinerary for Indochina
- 24 When to go to Japan in April 2015 (blossoms but avoiding Golden Week)
- 25 Burma (Myanmar) proposed itinerary