Is there an update on interesting entertainment show in Saigon. Last time i watched puppet show (must see), soul of vietnam (rich culture) and a o show (bamboo show) I heard that there is a new one coming in march which is quite like a o show. Do you have any info about this? I am planning to come back to Saigon for a while in the end of March for 3 days and would be appreciated if you can help with the recommendation.
I wish you can help with the restaurant list too. Last time I have meals at Xu, Hoa Tuc, Cuc gac and some street food but now really want to approach some old famous food store in town to enjoy more original flavor.
Entertainment and dining in Saigon
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Kllok Travel for Hong Kong. Anybody use it?
- 2 Inida- scenic places, national parks, where to go?
- 3 India...Men's shorts OK?
- 4 Car rental recommendation - Kanazawa
- 5 Angkor Wat guide
- 6 Feedback on Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia Itinerary, Please!
- 7 Visa for Burma/Myanmar from US Embassy in DC?
- 8 thai air Discovery pass question
- 9 CAMBODIA to VIETNAM
- 10 Delhi hotel & Pickup
- 11 Travel in India: Some Observations and Impressions
- 12 Tokyo Map Recommendation
- 13 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 14 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 15 Samui Travelers, Tell Me it is Safer Than What I'm Reading : (
- 16 Beware of Many China Job & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists
- 17 Driver/Guide recommendation for day trips from Ubud?
- 18 10 days in South Korea?
- 19 Anantara Riverside Bangkok
- 20 Hotels and Hostels in Thailand
- 21 kyoto hotel - dilema
- 22 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 23 Thailand, Cambodia and Laos
- 24 To Nikko or not to Nikko: That is the Question?
- 25 India at the end of May