Is there an update on interesting entertainment show in Saigon. Last time i watched puppet show (must see), soul of vietnam (rich culture) and a o show (bamboo show) I heard that there is a new one coming in march which is quite like a o show. Do you have any info about this? I am planning to come back to Saigon for a while in the end of March for 3 days and would be appreciated if you can help with the recommendation.
I wish you can help with the restaurant list too. Last time I have meals at Xu, Hoa Tuc, Cuc gac and some street food but now really want to approach some old famous food store in town to enjoy more original flavor.
Entertainment and dining in Saigon
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Itinerary help for 7 days in Japan
- 2 Seeking itinerary advice - 14 days in Japan in November
- 3 6.5 days in Java and Bali
- 4 Myanmar: Looking for a perfect driver/guide?
- 5 Travel Insurance
- 6 Part 2 - A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam
- 7 15 night Honeymoon in Bali- April 2015
- 8 Please help me decide on the night before my flight-Agra or New Delhi?
- 9 best dining in Kyoto
- 10 Rail passes for Nara-Kyoto-Koya-Karuizawa-Hakone-Kamakura
- 11 Manila airport passenger terminal fee upon departure
- 12 Trip report from Phu Quoc in Vietnam
- 13 India travel agency/tour operator recommendations-OAT? WorldSpree?
- 14 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 15 Kathie's 2007 Adventures in Sri lanka
- 16 Bungalow advice at tea trails
- 17 Colombo
- 18 GSM Unlocked Phone in Bangkok - Nexus 6?
- 19 Cu Chi tunnels claustrophobia
- 20 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip
- 21 Questions on Japan Trip in May (15 nights)
- 22 I just got a ticket and I'm leaving in 12 hours!
- 23 6 Hour Layover in Ho Chi Minh
- 24 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 25 Dream Trip Itinerary - Backing Asia to Europe