Is there an update on interesting entertainment show in Saigon. Last time i watched puppet show (must see), soul of vietnam (rich culture) and a o show (bamboo show) I heard that there is a new one coming in march which is quite like a o show. Do you have any info about this? I am planning to come back to Saigon for a while in the end of March for 3 days and would be appreciated if you can help with the recommendation.
I wish you can help with the restaurant list too. Last time I have meals at Xu, Hoa Tuc, Cuc gac and some street food but now really want to approach some old famous food store in town to enjoy more original flavor.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Qatar airlines to mumbai
- 2 Is it possible to do the Southeast Asian mainland on a bus?
- 3 i Lanka Tea Plantaion Stay
- 4 Is there a train from Laem Chabong to Bangkok
- 5 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 6 March Trip - Where to Go?
- 7 Bangkok to Chiang Mai, train or fly?
- 8 Buying jewelry in India
- 9 Jaipur's Gem Palace
- 10 Chiang Mai
- 11 Phuket Weather
- 12 hanoi eats
- 13 Castle & King tour operator review
- 14 If choice is necessary: Ninh Binh or Ba Be ?
- 15 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 16 TMI re Northern Vietnam rural "homestays"?
- 17 Five day itinerary for Bangkok. Ideas?
- 18 Bangkok for 3 nights, first time
- 19 Mongolia itinerary
- 20 Buying Jewelry in India
- 21 Indochina Junk - Which vessel?
- 22 Cooking class in Rajasthan India.
- 23 New Delhi - What to see?
- 24 Another Vietnam Visa Question
- 25 Finally, Smeagol and Muffins Japanese adventure begins.....