Is there an update on interesting entertainment show in Saigon. Last time i watched puppet show (must see), soul of vietnam (rich culture) and a o show (bamboo show) I heard that there is a new one coming in march which is quite like a o show. Do you have any info about this? I am planning to come back to Saigon for a while in the end of March for 3 days and would be appreciated if you can help with the recommendation.
I wish you can help with the restaurant list too. Last time I have meals at Xu, Hoa Tuc, Cuc gac and some street food but now really want to approach some old famous food store in town to enjoy more original flavor.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 My visit to Thailand
- 2 Elephant Complex - A Beautiful New Travel Book on Sri Lanka
- 3 My visit to Cambodia
- 4 Seeking Help with First Trip to Japan
- 5 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 6 5 weeks in Japan
- 7 Japn tour 10 nights
- 8 Family Trip to Japan
- 9 Tour guides for Tokyo, Kyoto, Hakone, and Nara
- 10 timing of a Vietnam trip around Tet 2017
- 11 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 12 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 13 proposed itinerary for 14 nights Feb. 2016
- 14 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 15 My visit to Vietnam
- 16 Best place to replenish my Japanese currency?
- 17 Nepal
- 18 Namaste--Nepal trip report November 2015
- 19 Sunday Brunch in Thailand
- 20 What is the Facilities & Services of Maharajas Express Train?
- 21 Gutted!
- 22 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 23 My visit to Lao
- 24 Vietnam and Cambodia opinions needed!
- 25 India Trip Three - Am I crazy?