Is there an update on interesting entertainment show in Saigon. Last time i watched puppet show (must see), soul of vietnam (rich culture) and a o show (bamboo show) I heard that there is a new one coming in march which is quite like a o show. Do you have any info about this? I am planning to come back to Saigon for a while in the end of March for 3 days and would be appreciated if you can help with the recommendation.
I wish you can help with the restaurant list too. Last time I have meals at Xu, Hoa Tuc, Cuc gac and some street food but now really want to approach some old famous food store in town to enjoy more original flavor.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 List of Top Packers and Movers in Hyderabad
- 2 http://utrimcleanseblog.com/exoslim/
- 3 Top 4 Packers and Movers Mumbai @
- 4 Crackers with cheese with it; just two o
- 5 Tell Me A Good Place To Stay In Darjeeling?
- 6 http://utrimcleanseblog.com/exoslim/
- 7 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 8 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/megadrox-review/
- 9 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 10 Ayutthaya & Bangkok - Travel Report
- 11 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 12 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 13 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 14 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 15 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 16 Have you stayed at Dormy Inn Expres s Asakusa ?
- 17 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 18 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 19 A great trip in India
- 20 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 21 Burma in Jan, weather questions.
- 22 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 23 Rangoon and Lake Inle, how many days?
- 24 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 25 Nai Thon beach Thailand