Is there an update on interesting entertainment show in Saigon. Last time i watched puppet show (must see), soul of vietnam (rich culture) and a o show (bamboo show) I heard that there is a new one coming in march which is quite like a o show. Do you have any info about this? I am planning to come back to Saigon for a while in the end of March for 3 days and would be appreciated if you can help with the recommendation.
I wish you can help with the restaurant list too. Last time I have meals at Xu, Hoa Tuc, Cuc gac and some street food but now really want to approach some old famous food store in town to enjoy more original flavor.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Travel agent for custom tour of Japan
- 2 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 3 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 4 Krabi, Koh Lanta or other
- 5 Air Travel in India
- 6 Totally unprepared
- 7 Advice for Japan trip in November
- 8 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 9 where to stay in Bali
- 10 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 11 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 12 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand
- 13 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 14 Honeymoon Indonesia 10 days. Where?
- 15 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 16 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 17 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 18 Confused how to organize Burma itinerary.
- 19 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 20 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 21 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 22 What seems to be my final itinerary
- 23 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 24 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 25 Tokyo Itinerary Help please