Is there an update on interesting entertainment show in Saigon. Last time i watched puppet show (must see), soul of vietnam (rich culture) and a o show (bamboo show) I heard that there is a new one coming in march which is quite like a o show. Do you have any info about this? I am planning to come back to Saigon for a while in the end of March for 3 days and would be appreciated if you can help with the recommendation.
I wish you can help with the restaurant list too. Last time I have meals at Xu, Hoa Tuc, Cuc gac and some street food but now really want to approach some old famous food store in town to enjoy more original flavor.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thailand and Myanmar-Hot Hot Hot!
- 2 Driver/Guide recommendation for day trips from Ubud?
- 3 First trip to Japan
- 4 Skip Vientaine, a mistake?
- 5 All about food!!
- 6 Calling habitués of Chiang Rai.
- 7 Northern India in June
- 8 The selection of real women was pretty good
- 9 Tauck or Abercrombie and Kent or Louise Nicholson
- 10 Hakone Free Pass
- 11 8.5 Days in India - Insane?
- 12 Tour Payment Deposit to Castle and King
- 13 NRT 21 hrs layover, need help with train schedule
- 14 OAT trip to India
- 15 Thailand Itinerary...which order?
- 16 Chiang Mai...should we?
- 17 more problems for Tiger Temple - Abbot mauled
- 18 Castle & King tour operator review
- 19 Santhiya or Anatara in Koh Phangan?
- 20 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 21 What beach to choose?!?!
- 22 Thailand itinerary help - 3 weeks in December
- 23 Singapore or Bali
- 24 Travel to Singapore & Area with Husband and 2 teenage boys
- 25 Driver recommendation in Bali