Is there an update on interesting entertainment show in Saigon. Last time i watched puppet show (must see), soul of vietnam (rich culture) and a o show (bamboo show) I heard that there is a new one coming in march which is quite like a o show. Do you have any info about this? I am planning to come back to Saigon for a while in the end of March for 3 days and would be appreciated if you can help with the recommendation.
I wish you can help with the restaurant list too. Last time I have meals at Xu, Hoa Tuc, Cuc gac and some street food but now really want to approach some old famous food store in town to enjoy more original flavor.
Entertainment and dining in Saigon
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Is Diu,india nice to place to travel?
- 2 Travel during China national week?
- 3 Where to stay in Hong Kong and Macau
- 4 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 5 A wow spot
- 6 Please comment re. itinerary for Indochina
- 7 Considering a month in Hong Kong - Feb/15. Any apartment suggestions?
- 8 When to go to Japan in April 2015 (blossoms but avoiding Golden Week)
- 9 Burma (Myanmar) proposed itinerary
- 10 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 11 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 12 climbing in Vietnam
- 13 Vegan food in Japan?
- 14 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 15 A quick breakfast in Hong Kong
- 16 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 17 Thailand and Southeast Asia - Advice for Lone Female
- 18 trip to sapa not taking a tour
- 19 Which Thai island: Ko Phangan, Ko Koh Kao - or another island???
- 20 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 21 Vietnam- when to go to avoid the rain?
- 22 Jw Marriott Phuket or Kho Lak.
- 23 Japan over the New Year
- 24 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 25 Can I arrive 5 days earlier then stated on VISA application?