Is there an update on interesting entertainment show in Saigon. Last time i watched puppet show (must see), soul of vietnam (rich culture) and a o show (bamboo show) I heard that there is a new one coming in march which is quite like a o show. Do you have any info about this? I am planning to come back to Saigon for a while in the end of March for 3 days and would be appreciated if you can help with the recommendation.
I wish you can help with the restaurant list too. Last time I have meals at Xu, Hoa Tuc, Cuc gac and some street food but now really want to approach some old famous food store in town to enjoy more original flavor.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Travel from Tokyo to Kanazawa
- 2 Mumbai Airport Help. Is 2 hours enough time for domestic transfer?
- 3 Sweltering, steamy, sizzingly southern India--It was hot!
- 4 Hotel in Hanoi
- 5 Beijing tours -- worth it?
- 6 Bullet train - which JR stations in Tokyo to go to Kyoto
- 7 Sien Reap Guide/Accomodation
- 8 KOYA-SAN: Hotel, please
- 9 Itinerary Hong Kong and Japan - 12 full days
- 10 Private guide and driver for India
- 11 NYT: Local cuisine in Siem Reap
- 12 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 13 2 weeks in Asia with a 2 year old (in February)
- 14 Five Days in Ha Giang - Unforgettable
- 15 Old post about handycraft area in Luang Prabang
- 16 vietnam transportation
- 17 Private transfer from Singapore Airport
- 18 Qatar airlines to mumbai
- 19 Cambodia & Vietnam- 2 Weeks with Kids
- 20 Siem Reap: To hire a tour guide or is a driver enough?
- 21 Horse riding holiday in Sri Lanka
- 22 Best place to get a SIM card or phone for Japan, India?
- 23 India allowed e-Tourist Visa to 36 more countries
- 24 Thailand- Phuket beaches
- 25 OSAKA vs. KYOTO AS BASE