Is there an update on interesting entertainment show in Saigon. Last time i watched puppet show (must see), soul of vietnam (rich culture) and a o show (bamboo show) I heard that there is a new one coming in march which is quite like a o show. Do you have any info about this? I am planning to come back to Saigon for a while in the end of March for 3 days and would be appreciated if you can help with the recommendation.
I wish you can help with the restaurant list too. Last time I have meals at Xu, Hoa Tuc, Cuc gac and some street food but now really want to approach some old famous food store in town to enjoy more original flavor.
Entertainment and dining in Saigon
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bringing vitamins to Japan - ok in ziploc baggies?
- 2 Nervous and excited !! In need of some advice
- 3 Experience 4 days in Ha Noi, Viet Nam - see,do and eat
- 4 suggestions for 3 adults sharing 1 room in Japan
- 5 Help Needed for Ambitious 22 day trip Bali and SE ASIA for Mom and Son
- 6 Hong Kong....How hideous is the flight????
- 7 Beijing Yashou Market Closure
- 8 River tours in China - please share your experiences
- 9 To Nikko or not to Nikko: That is the Question?
- 10 Thailand, Cambodia and Laos
- 11 Three Weeks in Thailand
- 12 Is 7 days too long in Hong Kong
- 13 5 and a half full days in Tokyo. Should I consider visiting Kyoto?
- 14 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 15 Writers Needed for Japan
- 16 Favorite guide books for Japan and other advice for planning?
- 17 17 Day Itinerary
- 18 11 hour NRT Tokyo Layover…Asakusa or Narita Town?
- 19 Bali Help
- 20 Chiang Mai to the Beach
- 21 6 days in HK with husband and 6 yr old son-would love recs
- 22 Help with Burma Itinerary
- 23 Inida- scenic places, national parks, where to go?
- 24 Anantara Riverside Bangkok
- 25 National Parks - which to choose