Is there an update on interesting entertainment show in Saigon. Last time i watched puppet show (must see), soul of vietnam (rich culture) and a o show (bamboo show) I heard that there is a new one coming in march which is quite like a o show. Do you have any info about this? I am planning to come back to Saigon for a while in the end of March for 3 days and would be appreciated if you can help with the recommendation.
I wish you can help with the restaurant list too. Last time I have meals at Xu, Hoa Tuc, Cuc gac and some street food but now really want to approach some old famous food store in town to enjoy more original flavor.
Entertainment and dining in Saigon
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 SW China or Myanmar for 2 weeks+ in NOV???
- 2 A redhead in Vietnam and Cambodia
- 3 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 4 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 5 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 6 Osaka shopping
- 7 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 8 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 9 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 10 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 11 Takayama ideas in April?
- 12 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 13 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 14 How to access to Kanazawa New Shinkansen Service March
- 15 First time visiting Japan. Please help
- 16 Luggage Transfer From Hotels
- 17 Penang
- 18 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 19 A week in April; Kyoto and Tokyo?
- 20 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 21 Madly Dashing to Bali - Hotel Report
- 22 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 23 Restaurants and Things to do at night
- 24 Christmas in Kerala? Birthday in Goa?
- 25 Indonesia Itinerary help