Is there an update on interesting entertainment show in Saigon. Last time i watched puppet show (must see), soul of vietnam (rich culture) and a o show (bamboo show) I heard that there is a new one coming in march which is quite like a o show. Do you have any info about this? I am planning to come back to Saigon for a while in the end of March for 3 days and would be appreciated if you can help with the recommendation.
I wish you can help with the restaurant list too. Last time I have meals at Xu, Hoa Tuc, Cuc gac and some street food but now really want to approach some old famous food store in town to enjoy more original flavor.
Entertainment and dining in Saigon
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 2 Should I go to India?
- 3 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 4 Phu Quoc, Vietnam
- 5 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 6 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 7 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 8 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 9 What are the best near places to tour from Panchalingeswar in Odisha
- 10 Fly into Osaka instead of Tokyo for Koyosan to Nikko trip?
- 11 Thailand Flights-Bangkok to Phuket
- 12 TRIP REPORT: Bangkok, Angkor, PhiPhi (2 weeks in rainy season)
- 13 help with itinerary!
- 14 Having doubts with China
- 15 Christmas Time in India
- 16 Next step - drive or be driven - Mae Hong Son loop
- 17 Travelling Plan to Ooty from Bangalore By Train India
- 18 Estimating hours on road - Samcheok to Gyeongju to Daejeon in one day?
- 19 Japiur - 2 days - hotel, restaurant, shopping recommendations needed!
- 20 Myanmar podcast
- 21 Chiang Mai, Thailand airport departure tax
- 22 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 23 Burma with a toddler
- 24 .INDONESIA, ETC...great new book!
- 25 Where have you be able to find your small denomination pristine currency?