We are looking at driving from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore so that we can at least spend 1 night in the city. Does anyone know the best route to take, immigration rules on driving a rented car from Malaysia to Singapore, etc. or sites that might provide this information. Thanks!
Entering Singapore from Malaysia
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 2 First Time Solo Trip To Thailand Itinerary
- 3 From Ryokan to Buddhist Monastery: Two Weeks in Japan
- 4 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 5 1st time to Southeast Asian January 14 to 31
- 6 Hong Kong Airport Transfer
- 7 vietnam and laos
- 8 Your favorites in south India & places you'd probably not recommend
- 9 Southern India itinerary help needed
- 10 Thailand during the rainy season, have you been?
- 11 Suggestion for travel memories
- 12 We Did It Our Way--an Unusual 6 Weeks in India & Nepal (long)
- 13 Hanoi driver wanted
- 14 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 15 best time to visit Sri Lanka to avoid rain?
- 16 Factory "outlet" stores in Vietnam?
- 17 Missing Air Asia flight
- 18 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 19 5 nights in Japan.
- 20 Delhi this winter, in pictures!
- 21 2nd location on the beach
- 22 Buying loose sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 23 Help: 24 hours to change decision for award flight BKK-SFO
- 24 Safe to buy Sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 25 Thailand - Food recos