General opinion seems to be, avoid Beijing on May Day, but we will be there anyway, on a stop over on the way to Europe. We'll have several days there, it will be our third visit, and we will be within walking distance of Tiananmen Square. I'd like to make the most of it, and see the parade, but am unsure where to be and at what time. I'd appreciate any advice, please.
Enjoy Beijing on May 1?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 6 Days in Bangkok - Itinerary Help!
- 2 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip
- 3 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 4 Phuket and surrounding areas
- 5 2-week adventure to the far north mountains of Vietnam with Exotic Voyages
- 6 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 7 Anyone visit an Orphanage while in Sri Lanka???-Want to help if we can
- 8 Japan in July?
- 9 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 10 Rail passes for Nara-Kyoto-Koya-Karuizawa-Hakone-Kamakura
- 11 Lone traveler to Japan in April
- 12 Kerala or Goa and itinerary help
- 13 TGS Tours Jaipur
- 14 2-3 days in Georgia
- 15 I just got a ticket and I'm leaving in 12 hours!
- 16 Please help me decide on the night before my flight-Agra or New Delhi?
- 17 Question: Using JR Pass on Narita Express upon arrival
- 18 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 19 Guardian news story about security and safety in Maldives
- 20 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 21 Where to go on 2.5 week long honeymoon in late June/early July?
- 22 Japan beach resort with toddler in may
- 23 Trip report: 3 weeks backpacking across Indonesia
- 24 Mostly Myanmar and a bit of Thailand
- 25 Inida- scenic places, national parks, where to go?