General opinion seems to be, avoid Beijing on May Day, but we will be there anyway, on a stop over on the way to Europe. We'll have several days there, it will be our third visit, and we will be within walking distance of Tiananmen Square. I'd like to make the most of it, and see the parade, but am unsure where to be and at what time. I'd appreciate any advice, please.
Enjoy Beijing on May 1?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Myanmar River Cruises
- 2 Nepal - Earthquake (25 April 2015)
- 3 What is Most Interesting Taipei Area for First Timers?
- 4 Siam Niramit show and dinner-Go or no go?
- 5 Photos from India!
- 6 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 7 Leaving Thursday for Bangkok/Phuket
- 8 Japan, round two - the planning begins...
- 9 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 10 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 11 How to handle cash in Japan
- 12 Great Wall hike
- 13 Beautiful Trip To Naran Valley, Pakistan
- 14 Some Practical Advice on Japan from a just-returned first timer
- 15 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday
- 16 Six days in Hong Kong
- 17 Yunnan: Dali, Lijiang & Shangri-la; how many days?
- 18 Which is the best time to travel to North India?
- 19 China, Hong Kong, Tibet
- 20 Storing photos while traveling
- 21 Mt Wutai or Mt Tai
- 22 22 hour overlay in Tokyo, any ideas?
- 23 Seeking suggestions for our Nepal time in November. Do we need masks?
- 24 BANGKOK HOTELS
- 25 Where to stay in Hong Kong and Macau