General opinion seems to be, avoid Beijing on May Day, but we will be there anyway, on a stop over on the way to Europe. We'll have several days there, it will be our third visit, and we will be within walking distance of Tiananmen Square. I'd like to make the most of it, and see the parade, but am unsure where to be and at what time. I'd appreciate any advice, please.
Enjoy Beijing on May 1?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Trip Report - Yunnan Province, China and Mongolia
- 2 China in 12 Days
- 3 Japan Itinerary & Logistics - help, feeling frantic!
- 4 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 5 language problem in japan
- 6 Nepal
- 7 Getting down to details and welcome advice: Tokyo
- 8 Finally, Smeagol and Muffins Japanese adventure begins.....
- 9 two free days in Beijing
- 10 hotels in Singapore-1st time there
- 11 April in Bangkok, again!
- 12 Top ten historical monuments in India - what is yours?
- 13 Japan - spending money?
- 14 Teaching English in Asia or Europe
- 15 Hong Kong in August - hotel question
- 16 Travel agencies in India e.g. Legends and Palaces, Castle and King
- 17 1st Trip to Bali
- 18 Finally Going To Bali! Please Help With Flight and Alam Shanti Question
- 19 Headed to Thailand this June/July--Help!!
- 20 7 days in Nepal, any suggestions?
- 21 Your thoughts on Nepal and how long to visit
- 22 water villages, shanghai
- 23 Japan Itinerary and JR pass questions/China 72-hour Visafree question
- 24 Help with Malaysia itinerary
- 25 Private Guide in Chiang Mai