General opinion seems to be, avoid Beijing on May Day, but we will be there anyway, on a stop over on the way to Europe. We'll have several days there, it will be our third visit, and we will be within walking distance of Tiananmen Square. I'd like to make the most of it, and see the parade, but am unsure where to be and at what time. I'd appreciate any advice, please.
Enjoy Beijing on May 1?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Leaving Thursday for Bangkok/Phuket
- 2 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 3 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 4 Things you should bring and not bring before Ha Long trip, Vietnam
- 5 Photos from India!
- 6 Nepal - Earthquake (25 April 2015)
- 7 How to handle cash in Japan
- 8 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 9 Japan, round two - the planning begins...
- 10 Great Wall hike
- 11 Beautiful Trip To Naran Valley, Pakistan
- 12 Siam Niramit show and dinner-Go or no go?
- 13 Some Practical Advice on Japan from a just-returned first timer
- 14 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday
- 15 Six days in Hong Kong
- 16 Yunnan: Dali, Lijiang & Shangri-la; how many days?
- 17 Which is the best time to travel to North India?
- 18 China, Hong Kong, Tibet
- 19 Storing photos while traveling
- 20 Mt Wutai or Mt Tai
- 21 22 hour overlay in Tokyo, any ideas?
- 22 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 23 Seeking suggestions for our Nepal time in November. Do we need masks?
- 24 BANGKOK HOTELS
- 25 Where to stay in Hong Kong and Macau