General opinion seems to be, avoid Beijing on May Day, but we will be there anyway, on a stop over on the way to Europe. We'll have several days there, it will be our third visit, and we will be within walking distance of Tiananmen Square. I'd like to make the most of it, and see the parade, but am unsure where to be and at what time. I'd appreciate any advice, please.
Enjoy Beijing on May 1?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 hokkaido outskirts
- 2 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 3 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 4 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 5 Anything in Hanoi apart from the Old Quarter
- 6 Phuket and surrounding areas
- 7 NYT Article on Myanmar
- 8 60+ travelers to Vietnam, package tour or day tours?
- 9 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 10 HKIA taxi with 3 people plus luggage?
- 11 July itinerary in Japan
- 12 India and Nepal 2014
- 13 4-1/2 days in Seoul
- 14 Phones, staying in touch and SIM cards in India
- 15 2 Wonderful Weeks in Thailand
- 16 Vietnam Itinerary - should I drop anything as too much
- 17 How early do you get to get to the airport in Thailand?
- 18 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 19 Hong Kong and ? for 8 days in April
- 20 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 21 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 22 Solo female : Bali or Thailand?
- 23 Ideas for solo (female) trip next month
- 24 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 25 How far in advance are hotels available to reserve?