There are so many elephant camps/farms/nature locations to choice from. We will be in Chiang Mai and wanted any suggestions on a good place to visit. I’ve done some reading and we were thinking Patara Elephant Farm however I welcome any advice to help us make the final decision.
Elephants in Northern Thailand
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Suggestions for bike tour operators that offer smaller tours (4-5 days)
- 2 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 3 Touristic places in India you wouldn't like to visit
- 4 Ideal itereneray for Nepal
- 5 Tibet and Nepal in 2 weeks?
- 6 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 7 First trip-India--12 days including to/from and 3 day conference
- 8 India International Tour Companies recommended
- 9 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 10 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 11 meeting at beijing airport
- 12 One week in Tokyo
- 13 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 14 Sri Lanka vacation with 4 year old.... 10 Day Itenerary Review Help...
- 15 Pai in N. Thailand? Worth it?
- 16 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 17 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 18 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Sri Lanka Not Bangladesh
- 19 Hotel in Singapore
- 20 Any new BKK hotels or with new mgt. worth checking on?
- 21 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 22 Our favorite hotels and restaurants of Bali – Ubud, Amed, Pemuteran
- 23 Bali - January 2015
- 24 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 25 Visa Cambodia