There are so many elephant camps/farms/nature locations to choice from. We will be in Chiang Mai and wanted any suggestions on a good place to visit. I’ve done some reading and we were thinking Patara Elephant Farm however I welcome any advice to help us make the final decision.
Elephants in Northern Thailand
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Missing Air Asia flight
- 2 Hanoi driver wanted
- 3 5 nights in Japan.
- 4 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 5 Delhi this winter, in pictures!
- 6 vietnam and laos
- 7 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 8 2nd location on the beach
- 9 Buying loose sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 10 Southern India itinerary help needed
- 11 Your favorites in south India & places you'd probably not recommend
- 12 Help: 24 hours to change decision for award flight BKK-SFO
- 13 Safe to buy Sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 14 Thailand - Food recos
- 15 Seoul - Cuckoo rice cooker
- 16 First Time Solo Trip To Thailand Itinerary
- 17 Laos for the backpacker
- 18 The best way (or place) to see Mt. Fuji while staying in Tokyo
- 19 Single parent traveling to Thailand with a 4-yo son
- 20 Amazing Samurai Armor Exhibition
- 21 Thailand Hotel
- 22 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 23 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 24 Honeymoon in Thailand
- 25 One Week in Asia, First Time Trip to Asia