Home from Paris and now I need to knuckle down about Thailand.
Two of the things I would like to fit in include an elephant ride (just one day, not a trek) as well as possibly visiting a tiger sanctuary. I will be in Chiang Mai as well as driving the Mae Hong Son loop.
I will also be in Bangkok but the visit there is broken up (beginning and ending) and the timing probably isn't going to work well to include that while in BKK.
Any tips regarding the above would be appreciated. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 2 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 3 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 4 Osaka, aquarium?
- 5 2-3 weeks in Asia this fall
- 6 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 7 Update on cash situation in India for imminent visitors
- 8 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 9 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 10 Advice on Hainan Island?
- 11 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 12 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 13 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 14 Indonesia travel agent
- 15 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 16 A beach of choice on Samui
- 17 Krabi--Ko Tao--Ko Samui
- 18 Bangkok Taxis
- 19 3 weeks - first time SEA
- 20 Where to buy reading glasses and get a massage in Bangkok?
- 21 Heads up for US people trying to pay for Myanmar by cc from the US
- 22 A month in central Asia
- 23 Central Asia Four Week Itinerary
- 24 Something about... Malaysia
- 25 Day trip from Kuala Lumpur