Home from Paris and now I need to knuckle down about Thailand.
Two of the things I would like to fit in include an elephant ride (just one day, not a trek) as well as possibly visiting a tiger sanctuary. I will be in Chiang Mai as well as driving the Mae Hong Son loop.
I will also be in Bangkok but the visit there is broken up (beginning and ending) and the timing probably isn't going to work well to include that while in BKK.
Any tips regarding the above would be appreciated. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 2 Bali private driver recommendation
- 3 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 4 North India Itinerary advice
- 5 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 6 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 7 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 8 The Indian money crunch.
- 9 The truth about elephant tourism
- 10 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 11 Travel agent for custom tour of Japan
- 12 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 13 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 14 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 15 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 16 Kerala trip
- 17 E Visa for India?
- 18 1-2 months South East Asia
- 19 6 weeks: Thailand & Laos. Itinery review?
- 20 Help - India.
- 21 Nice article on Macau in the NYT
- 22 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 23 Halong Bay or Bagan?
- 24 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 25 Are 8 days enough for this itinerary ?