Im back to BKK have been in Chang Mai for a week. I have to say what a wonderful time I had at the Elephant Nature Park. It was bitter sweet.To see those beautiful animals and now knowing how they r abused with no protection in Thailand at all!! I was so glad to see them free no with chains, like the other parks.I wish I would of not gone to the other parks
the past 3yrs.
If u care at all please support this program its 2,500 batt for a full day includes transport and a great lunch!! The money goes right back into the health care and rescue of more Elephants.And boy do they need it here!!!!!!!!!!
I also ate ate at a great resturant called a Taste of heaven in Chang mai great food!Went twice. The owner is a great guy.
Thank u Kathie for your heads up on the Park. Im so glad I went. Life changing!!!!
On to Laos on wed for 5 days.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 2 India
- 3 Christmas in Kerala? Birthday in Goa?
- 4 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 5 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 6 Update on recent TR's on Mrauk U
- 7 Tokyo to Takayama or Kanazawa
- 8 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 9 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 10 3 Weeks in Japan - Please critique my itineary
- 11 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 12 View from the plane arriving in Singapore then Bali from U.S.
- 13 Penang
- 14 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 15 Myanmar - Our thoughts and experiences from our recent trip
- 16 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 17 A week in April; Kyoto and Tokyo?
- 18 Help! Selecting a Thai beach!
- 19 At the very beginning stages of planning a trip to Shanghai and Beijing
- 20 Indonesia Itinerary help
- 21 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 22 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 23 July itinerary in Japan
- 24 tips and ideas for 10 days in Sri Lanka, train travel, beach options
- 25 10 Day Trip Through Japan (Help needed!)