Im back to BKK have been in Chang Mai for a week. I have to say what a wonderful time I had at the Elephant Nature Park. It was bitter sweet.To see those beautiful animals and now knowing how they r abused with no protection in Thailand at all!! I was so glad to see them free no with chains, like the other parks.I wish I would of not gone to the other parks
the past 3yrs.
If u care at all please support this program its 2,500 batt for a full day includes transport and a great lunch!! The money goes right back into the health care and rescue of more Elephants.And boy do they need it here!!!!!!!!!!
I also ate ate at a great resturant called a Taste of heaven in Chang mai great food!Went twice. The owner is a great guy.
Thank u Kathie for your heads up on the Park. Im so glad I went. Life changing!!!!
On to Laos on wed for 5 days.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thank You Fabulous Fodorites, and some Upcoming Trip Questions
- 2 5 days in Bali
- 3 India - Bangalore, Mysore & Agra
- 4 5 weeks in Japan
- 5 Planning for a trip to Northwest Vietnam
- 6 Kathie and Cheryl are off on another SE Asian adventure
- 7 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 8 Requesting Passport Number
- 9 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 10 Kompong Kleang or Kompong Phluk?
- 11 Eating in India
- 12 First time – Solo - Japan 2016
- 13 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 14 Phu Quoc
- 15 looking for Vietnam based TA to help plan trip
- 16 China and Japan help
- 17 Advantage of using Smithsonian Tours
- 18 Help! India Visa question....
- 19 Singapore hotel
- 20 Splitting time between Hoi An and Hue
- 21 Indonesia in February/rainy season
- 22 Still contemplating SEA this winter and have questions
- 23 Northern Burma on the RV Pandaw II
- 24 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 25 Solo female first-timer: Thailand