Im back to BKK have been in Chang Mai for a week. I have to say what a wonderful time I had at the Elephant Nature Park. It was bitter sweet.To see those beautiful animals and now knowing how they r abused with no protection in Thailand at all!! I was so glad to see them free no with chains, like the other parks.I wish I would of not gone to the other parks
the past 3yrs.
If u care at all please support this program its 2,500 batt for a full day includes transport and a great lunch!! The money goes right back into the health care and rescue of more Elephants.And boy do they need it here!!!!!!!!!!
I also ate ate at a great resturant called a Taste of heaven in Chang mai great food!Went twice. The owner is a great guy.
Thank u Kathie for your heads up on the Park. Im so glad I went. Life changing!!!!
On to Laos on wed for 5 days.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 2 Problems at 12,000'
- 3 Spring trip to Tokyo and Kyoto -10 days
- 4 Best Time of Year to Visit Ko Samui/Krabi (Weather)
- 5 April in Bangkok, again!
- 6 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 7 Which Putu in Bali????
- 8 osaka to kobe frrom ship to ship
- 9 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...
- 10 Japan, japan
- 11 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 12 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 13 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 14 Hong Kong restaurants
- 15 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 16 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 17 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 18 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 19 Bali trip - Places to visit outside of Bali / SE Asia
- 20 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 21 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 22 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.
- 23 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 24 How safe is Delhi/India
- 25 Malaria