Im back to BKK have been in Chang Mai for a week. I have to say what a wonderful time I had at the Elephant Nature Park. It was bitter sweet.To see those beautiful animals and now knowing how they r abused with no protection in Thailand at all!! I was so glad to see them free no with chains, like the other parks.I wish I would of not gone to the other parks
the past 3yrs.
If u care at all please support this program its 2,500 batt for a full day includes transport and a great lunch!! The money goes right back into the health care and rescue of more Elephants.And boy do they need it here!!!!!!!!!!
I also ate ate at a great resturant called a Taste of heaven in Chang mai great food!Went twice. The owner is a great guy.
Thank u Kathie for your heads up on the Park. Im so glad I went. Life changing!!!!
On to Laos on wed for 5 days.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hotel Chang Mai
- 2 Kindly request/need 30 days Thailand+Vietnam itineary advice
- 3 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 4 Kindly requests/needs 30 days Thailand+Vietnam itinerary advice
- 5 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 6 Hotel in Hanoi
- 7 India help needed
- 8 Ankor Wat - sunset , sunrise, itinerary
- 9 Beach hotel Thailand
- 10 Cruise to Vietnam -Excursions from cruise terminal
- 11 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 12 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 13 Sim cards and adaptors
- 14 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 15 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 16 Sri Lanka Visa
- 17 Hoi Ann hotel
- 18 Place to stay Hue
- 19 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 20 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 21 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 22 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 23 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 24 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 25 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks