Im back to BKK have been in Chang Mai for a week. I have to say what a wonderful time I had at the Elephant Nature Park. It was bitter sweet.To see those beautiful animals and now knowing how they r abused with no protection in Thailand at all!! I was so glad to see them free no with chains, like the other parks.I wish I would of not gone to the other parks
the past 3yrs.
If u care at all please support this program its 2,500 batt for a full day includes transport and a great lunch!! The money goes right back into the health care and rescue of more Elephants.And boy do they need it here!!!!!!!!!!
I also ate ate at a great resturant called a Taste of heaven in Chang mai great food!Went twice. The owner is a great guy.
Thank u Kathie for your heads up on the Park. Im so glad I went. Life changing!!!!
On to Laos on wed for 5 days.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 2 Help for 10 days for first timer in Japan
- 3 India 1st Time Itinerary Revised - HELP!
- 4 Honeymoon in Thailan
- 5 Train Travel in Thailand
- 6 base in Osaka or Kyoto question
- 7 Choosing destination while travelling with infant
- 8 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 9 Tips for Myanmar in October
- 10 Beautiful location for painting
- 11 Phuket
- 12 NOT the Same Visa on Arrival Question... Sorta
- 13 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 14 New luxury hotel in Singapore
- 15 2 Week Honeymoon in Singapore and Indonesia
- 16 Hotels in Krabi area
- 17 Te Best Luxury Ryokans in Japan
- 18 Tokyo hotels
- 19 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 20 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 21 Booking hotels for Japan in April 2017
- 22 Adventures Abroad
- 23 4.5 days in Singapore
- 24 5 day rain-free trip in India
- 25 Ryokan in Hakone - best location?