Im back to BKK have been in Chang Mai for a week. I have to say what a wonderful time I had at the Elephant Nature Park. It was bitter sweet.To see those beautiful animals and now knowing how they r abused with no protection in Thailand at all!! I was so glad to see them free no with chains, like the other parks.I wish I would of not gone to the other parks
the past 3yrs.
If u care at all please support this program its 2,500 batt for a full day includes transport and a great lunch!! The money goes right back into the health care and rescue of more Elephants.And boy do they need it here!!!!!!!!!!
I also ate ate at a great resturant called a Taste of heaven in Chang mai great food!Went twice. The owner is a great guy.
Thank u Kathie for your heads up on the Park. Im so glad I went. Life changing!!!!
On to Laos on wed for 5 days.
- 1 Off on a Bangkok holiday once again!
- 2 Planning a trip to SE Asia- limited time!
- 3 Visiting the Huangshan Area Without Climbing the Mountain
- 4 ANA Dreamliner
- 5 Taking cash to Burma/Myanmar
- 6 Vietnam Itineray Please Help
- 7 My Best of Philippines Photo Album (500+ Pics)
- 8 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 9 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 10 Looking for help to plan trip to Vietnam
- 11 Safety in Malaysia
- 12 Anyone in Bangkok
- 13 Just returned from an amazing trip to India!
- 14 Vietnam, From Top to Bottom in January 2014
- 15 Southern India
- 16 Exploring an abandoned village in Kazakhstan
- 17 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 18 Buy India Sim card there or here?
- 19 Travel Oracles: Please Comment on My 6-week Asia Itinerary
- 20 Hello Guys! I am new here...
- 21 July Travel to Mongolia
- 22 Ten days travel - Bali, Kuala Lumpur, Angkor Wat and possibly Yangon
- 23 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 24 My Ridiculous 18 Hours in Beijing
- 25 Vietnam money