Im back to BKK have been in Chang Mai for a week. I have to say what a wonderful time I had at the Elephant Nature Park. It was bitter sweet.To see those beautiful animals and now knowing how they r abused with no protection in Thailand at all!! I was so glad to see them free no with chains, like the other parks.I wish I would of not gone to the other parks
the past 3yrs.
If u care at all please support this program its 2,500 batt for a full day includes transport and a great lunch!! The money goes right back into the health care and rescue of more Elephants.And boy do they need it here!!!!!!!!!!
I also ate ate at a great resturant called a Taste of heaven in Chang mai great food!Went twice. The owner is a great guy.
Thank u Kathie for your heads up on the Park. Im so glad I went. Life changing!!!!
On to Laos on wed for 5 days.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 릴게임야마토 ▣ 홈피:【＂V T K 1 1. C O M＂】▣
- 2 무료릴게임 ◎♧홈 피 = vtk19.컴 ◎♧
- 3 Indian Restaurant suggestions:
- 4 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 5 Kerala trip
- 6 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 7 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 8 50th Anniversary trip
- 9 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 10 Guides ,Bagan and Mandalay
- 11 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 12 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 13 3 Week Trip to Southeast Asia
- 14 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 15 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 16 Help - India take 2
- 17 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 18 CNX late arrival?
- 19 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 20 best singapore hotel
- 21 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 22 is this a good travel plan?
- 23 currency conversion
- 24 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 25 The truth about elephant tourism