We are interested in visiting the elephant sanctuary in Luang Prabang, but have a few questions
Should we book directly with the sanctuary or through a tour company like tiger trails?
Should we book now or when we arrive?
Does anyone have a POV on whether to do the half day trip (elephant riding/falls) or spring for the one day mahout (get to wash elephants, do mahout training)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Best One World Flight Routing For Indonesia: September, 2018
- 2 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 3 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 4 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 5 Traffic and Police in India
- 6 Serendipity Srilanka
- 7 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 8 New Thai Visa
- 9 What outwear would you pack for late August?
- 10 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 11 New Years in Japan
- 12 Osaka Food Guide - Travel Report
- 13 Sri Lanka in December
- 14 Travel Report Turkmenistan (Ashgabat - Gas Crater - Konye Urgench)
- 15 january 31 in colombo
- 16 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 17 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 18 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 19 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 20 3 weeks in Japan
- 21 A first time for everything in Japan
- 22 India Tour Companies
- 23 Road Accidents and Police Assistance in SE Asia.
- 24 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 25 Kerala House Boat book online?