We are interested in visiting the elephant sanctuary in Luang Prabang, but have a few questions
Should we book directly with the sanctuary or through a tour company like tiger trails?
Should we book now or when we arrive?
Does anyone have a POV on whether to do the half day trip (elephant riding/falls) or spring for the one day mahout (get to wash elephants, do mahout training)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan (Tokyo) trip- April or May least expensive to travel?
- 2 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 3 Ryokan in Hakone - best location?
- 4 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 5 Visa for India
- 6 Snapshots From Kerala
- 7 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 8 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 9 Other than Kyoto?
- 10 Japan itinerary advice
- 11 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 12 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 13 Trip Report : China
- 14 help with trip itinerary in April/May
- 15 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 16 Japan GTG, early April
- 17 Upcoming friendly planet trip best of India and nepql
- 18 Staying in Chaoyang, XiCheng or Dongsheng - Beijing
- 19 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 20 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 21 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 22 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 23 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 24 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 25 Japan: 34 days becomes 12 (or 17)