Please could someone tell me what Singapore sockets are like? What sort of adaptor will we need?
Electrical sockets in Singapore
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tipping in Japan
- 2 Currency in South Korea
- 3 Travel & leisure reports Burma as one of most dangerous countries to visit
- 4 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 5 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 6 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 7 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 8 Ryoken recommendation pls either in Tokyo;Hiroshima;Kyoto?
- 9 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 10 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 11 India - 2 Days only
- 12 Places to visit in India in October
- 13 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 14 Kyushu rail pass
- 15 Flying back and forth between Vietnam and Cambodia: where to start
- 16 Cambodge / Laos / Vietnam arts
- 17 Driver in South India
- 18 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 19 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 20 6 full days in Yagoon
- 21 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 22 5 day Bangkok Itinerary?
- 23 Amphawa Floating Market
- 24 Following Craig & Jeane's lead, I'm heading out. Thailand & Cambodia again.
- 25 Hotel suggestions Haeundae beach area Busan