I am going to Singapore or Taiwan in a couple of weeks for work. I have heard that my wire from here in the U.S. will work over there, is this true? I don't want blow up my laptop plugging it in.
- 1 Please help with one month Indonesia itinerary!
- 2 Suggestion on good hotel with kitchenette in Jogjakarta
- 3 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 4 Searching Flights from JFK to Malaysai, average price range?
- 5 Artinraya travel agancy
- 6 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 7 taxi from manila airport to makati
- 8 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 9 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 10 Busan cruise terminal to Busan central station
- 11 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 12 India, What Can I Say!
- 13 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 14 Mumbai: Oberoi or Four Seasons
- 15 hotel for quick stopover in Bali?
- 16 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 17 Do you know this couple? They travel from SE Asia to Chicago Tuesday
- 18 Burma features "Alice in Wonderland"
- 19 Any Recommendations for an Agra Hotel?
- 20 Pushkar Accomodations
- 21 Pushpesh Baid wants suggestions for south India trip
- 22 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 23 Udaipur, India
- 24 Trekking the Annapurna Circuit
- 25 good gift ideas to bring for Chinese colleague