I'm leaving for India this Sunday, and I'm not sure what type of electrical adapter I'll need. One guide book has pictures of both a rounded two-prongs and a rounded three-prongs plug while another says that socket sizes vary so take a universal adapter.
Will I be ok with just a rounded two-prongs adapter or should I get a universal adapter ? I'll be visiting Jodhpur, Pushkar, Jaipur, and Agra.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.healthproductsreview.net/surprize-boxx-hair-serum/
- 2 Osaka Food Guide - Travel Report
- 3 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 4 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 5 Sri Lanka in December
- 6 Travel Report Turkmenistan (Ashgabat - Gas Crater - Konye Urgench)
- 7 New Thai Visa
- 8 january 31 in colombo
- 9 Serendipity Srilanka
- 10 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 11 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 12 Traffic and Police in India
- 13 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 14 New Years in Japan
- 15 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 16 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 17 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 18 3 weeks in Japan
- 19 A first time for everything in Japan
- 20 India Tour Companies
- 21 Road Accidents and Police Assistance in SE Asia.
- 22 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 23 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 24 Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Sukhotai ..or even Siem Riep?:
- 25 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand