I'm leaving for India this Sunday, and I'm not sure what type of electrical adapter I'll need. One guide book has pictures of both a rounded two-prongs and a rounded three-prongs plug while another says that socket sizes vary so take a universal adapter.
Will I be ok with just a rounded two-prongs adapter or should I get a universal adapter ? I'll be visiting Jodhpur, Pushkar, Jaipur, and Agra.
- 1 Golden Triangle - To Hire a Car and Driver or Not???
- 2 High Alert for Travelers! New Deadly Bird Flu in China
- 3 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 4 Hanoi airport transfer to Hotel
- 5 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 6 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 7 where NOT to eat sharks fin in Thailand
- 8 Wildlife Tour of India
- 9 Udaipur, India
- 10 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars
- 11 Taxi from Kuala Lumpur to Melaka
- 12 Cell Phones in India
- 13 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 14 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 15 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 16 National Diet Building and Imperial Palace tours
- 17 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 18 Kashmir or Nepal
- 19 Restaurants near Shangri-la Kowloon and walking/food tours
- 20 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 21 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 22 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 23 white sand beaches in thailand
- 24 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 25 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore