I'm leaving for India this Sunday, and I'm not sure what type of electrical adapter I'll need. One guide book has pictures of both a rounded two-prongs and a rounded three-prongs plug while another says that socket sizes vary so take a universal adapter.
Will I be ok with just a rounded two-prongs adapter or should I get a universal adapter ? I'll be visiting Jodhpur, Pushkar, Jaipur, and Agra.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Mobile apps for Asian countries
- 2 How are your experiences with Nepal?
- 3 Mid Autumn Festival China - Stay or go?
- 4 Hakone accommodation options
- 5 Xi'an advice please
- 6 Buying jewelry in India
- 7 Is it possible to do the Southeast Asian mainland on a bus?
- 8 Seoul and Japan in 3 weeks
- 9 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 10 Bangkok Jewelry shoping
- 11 Group (non-private) Tours of South Korea
- 12 NY Times article on Sulawesi and seeing the Torajan death rituals
- 13 Visa for India
- 14 Bus Hop-on, Hop off service in Hong Kong
- 15 Recommendation of a hotel in Hong Kong and Macau
- 16 March Trip - Where to Go?
- 17 Help with our time in Mandalay, please
- 18 Is there a train from Laem Chabong to Bangkok
- 19 Vietnam-Halong Bay overnight Cruises
- 20 Bangkok to Chiang Mai, train or fly?
- 21 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 22 Cooking class in Rajasthan India.
- 23 Finally, Smeagol and Muffins Japanese adventure begins.....
- 24 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 25 Flower Arranging in Kyoto