I'm leaving for India this Sunday, and I'm not sure what type of electrical adapter I'll need. One guide book has pictures of both a rounded two-prongs and a rounded three-prongs plug while another says that socket sizes vary so take a universal adapter.
Will I be ok with just a rounded two-prongs adapter or should I get a universal adapter ? I'll be visiting Jodhpur, Pushkar, Jaipur, and Agra.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/test-boost-elite/
- 2 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 3 Sudden holiday to Japan
- 4 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 5 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 6 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 7 Kuala Lumpur itinerary
- 8 Travel Help!! Thailand - Ko Tao, Koh Samui or Ko Pha Ngan
- 9 Vietnam: Itinerary for 15 days in September
- 10 Safety concerns for solo female traveler in SE Asia and itinerary feedback
- 11 Japan Questions - shots, shoulders and shorts
- 12 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 13 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 14 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 15 Hong Kong
- 16 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 17 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 18 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 19 Beijing Architecture and Art District - Travel Report
- 20 Something about... Malaysia
- 21 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 22 Budget Servied Apt
- 23 Terracotta Warriors
- 24 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 25 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?