I'm leaving for India this Sunday, and I'm not sure what type of electrical adapter I'll need. One guide book has pictures of both a rounded two-prongs and a rounded three-prongs plug while another says that socket sizes vary so take a universal adapter.
Will I be ok with just a rounded two-prongs adapter or should I get a universal adapter ? I'll be visiting Jodhpur, Pushkar, Jaipur, and Agra.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 2 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 3 Tell Me A Good Place To Stay In Darjeeling?
- 4 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 5 Ayutthaya & Bangkok - Travel Report
- 6 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 7 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 8 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 9 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 10 Have you stayed at Dormy Inn Expres s Asakusa ?
- 11 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 12 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 13 A great trip in India
- 14 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 15 Burma in Jan, weather questions.
- 16 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 17 Rangoon and Lake Inle, how many days?
- 18 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 19 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 20 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand
- 21 Sulawesi
- 22 Koh Lanra + Bangkok or Siem Reap?
- 23 Direct flight from JFK/Newark to Tokyo
- 24 Day Trip in Bohol - Travel Report
- 25 Family Japan Trip August 2016