I'm leaving for India this Sunday, and I'm not sure what type of electrical adapter I'll need. One guide book has pictures of both a rounded two-prongs and a rounded three-prongs plug while another says that socket sizes vary so take a universal adapter.
Will I be ok with just a rounded two-prongs adapter or should I get a universal adapter ? I'll be visiting Jodhpur, Pushkar, Jaipur, and Agra.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 2 End Oct & early Nov a good time for viewing wildlife in Borneo?
- 3 Japan and Hong Kong, September 2014
- 4 One Week in Beijing, what would you do?
- 5 Need a guide in Burma?
- 6 What to pack? For Burma and Thailand
- 7 Help with Myanmar Itinerary 15 nights
- 8 Angkor Wat tour guide recommedations
- 9 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 10 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 11 Thailand - what to wear in November, and, cosmetics
- 12 Xian - Make your own warriors?
- 13 Kyoto and beyond - 9 days trip in April 2014
- 14 We recommend our Seoul serviced apartment
- 15 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 16 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 17 Overnight trek to Mine Thauk Village?
- 18 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 19 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 20 Custom made women's wool slacks in Seoul
- 21 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 22 Looking for input on honeymoon itinerary
- 23 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)
- 24 Kashmir today
- 25 Vietnam Trip Report: March 2014