I'm leaving for India this Sunday, and I'm not sure what type of electrical adapter I'll need. One guide book has pictures of both a rounded two-prongs and a rounded three-prongs plug while another says that socket sizes vary so take a universal adapter.
Will I be ok with just a rounded two-prongs adapter or should I get a universal adapter ? I'll be visiting Jodhpur, Pushkar, Jaipur, and Agra.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 2 Help needed
- 3 Stop-over in Seoul
- 4 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 5 Bali - January 2015
- 6 2 week Japan itinerary
- 7 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 8 Need help planning a trip to Myanmar, Laos and Vietnam
- 9 Visa Cambodia
- 10 Sri Lanka itinerary-please critic
- 11 Taken to the police station for not carrying documents... please, help!
- 12 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 13 Please comment re. itinerary for Indochina
- 14 Pai in N. Thailand? Worth it?
- 15 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 16 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Sri Lanka Not Bangladesh
- 17 Our favorite hotels and restaurants of Bali – Ubud, Amed, Pemuteran
- 18 meeting at beijing airport
- 19 One week in Tokyo
- 20 Suggestions for bike tour operators that offer smaller tours (4-5 days)
- 21 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 22 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 23 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 24 Sri Lanka vacation with 4 year old.... 10 Day Itenerary Review Help...
- 25 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo