I'm leaving for India this Sunday, and I'm not sure what type of electrical adapter I'll need. One guide book has pictures of both a rounded two-prongs and a rounded three-prongs plug while another says that socket sizes vary so take a universal adapter.
Will I be ok with just a rounded two-prongs adapter or should I get a universal adapter ? I'll be visiting Jodhpur, Pushkar, Jaipur, and Agra.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Buy Natual Skin Care Products
- 2 Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia -feedback on draft itinerary please!
- 3 Travel to India in May?
- 4 Planning first India trip: Advice needed!!
- 5 Best place to experience the authentic culture in India
- 6 India help with where to go
- 7 Fukuoka: Tenjin vs Hakata
- 8 Japan Trip Delayed
- 9 Hong Kong - Travel Report
- 10 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 11 Acne Fact Sheet - Routines, Remedies And Lifestyle Changes
- 12 Month long SE Asia trip
- 13 Chinese New Year in Hong Kong
- 14 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 15 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 16 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 17 Cambodia weather
- 18 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 19 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 20 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 21 Sad News: The Thai King has died
- 22 Vietnam Itinerary Input, The country is so LONG!
- 23 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 24 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 25 Is 1 hr 10 min layover in Narita enough?