We are staying at the Crowne Plaza at the Singapore Airport. At about 1-2 PM we will want to go into town to visit Little india and see the area I hear about that attracts emerging artists (not paint by numbers) and then get back to the airport by 6:30. I rather not get involved in traffic on the return and i understand there is quite a high quality fast train that is a possible solution. If you have used it can you tell me your experience vs. taking a taxi? thanks.
Easy and Inexpensive-Singapore Airport to Little India
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Southern India itinerary help needed
- 2 Missing Air Asia flight
- 3 Your favorites in south India & places you'd probably not recommend
- 4 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 5 Hanoi driver wanted
- 6 5 nights in Japan.
- 7 vietnam and laos
- 8 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 9 Delhi this winter, in pictures!
- 10 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 11 2nd location on the beach
- 12 Buying loose sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 13 Help: 24 hours to change decision for award flight BKK-SFO
- 14 Safe to buy Sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 15 Thailand - Food recos
- 16 Seoul - Cuckoo rice cooker
- 17 First Time Solo Trip To Thailand Itinerary
- 18 Laos for the backpacker
- 19 The best way (or place) to see Mt. Fuji while staying in Tokyo
- 20 Single parent traveling to Thailand with a 4-yo son
- 21 Amazing Samurai Armor Exhibition
- 22 Thailand Hotel
- 23 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 24 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 25 Honeymoon in Thailand