We are staying at the Crowne Plaza at the Singapore Airport. At about 1-2 PM we will want to go into town to visit Little india and see the area I hear about that attracts emerging artists (not paint by numbers) and then get back to the airport by 6:30. I rather not get involved in traffic on the return and i understand there is quite a high quality fast train that is a possible solution. If you have used it can you tell me your experience vs. taking a taxi? thanks.
Easy and Inexpensive-Singapore Airport to Little India
- 1 Words of narendra modi
- 2 white sand beaches in thailand
- 3 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 4 where to go in SE Asia
- 5 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 6 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 7 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 8 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 9 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 10 Kuala Lumpur - Doubletree (Hilton) or Renaissance (Marriott)?
- 11 Thailand-Japan-China (is it a bad idea?)
- 12 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 13 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 14 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 15 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 16 Siem Reap from San Fran in winter 2013 FIRST TIME to Asia
- 17 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 18 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 19 Hilton coming in Zhengzhou, China?
- 20 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 21 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 22 Cambodia, Laos and a bit of Hong Kong - 5 1/2 weeks (Jan.24-March 4, 2013)
- 23 Sri Lanka
- 24 Suggestion for Bali
- 25 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed