Just seen a report of another quake off of the eastern coast of Japan apparently registering 7.3, Tremors were felt in Tokyo http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-20638696
No reports of casualties but a Tsuamami warning has been issued.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 2 What to do with 2 weeks on honeymoon in Paradise Bali
- 3 2-3 nights in Ubud, where to stay?
- 4 March Trip - Where to Go?
- 5 Planning a 2-week trip to Thailand in mid-August
- 6 Vietnam - September 2015
- 7 3 days in Hanoi
- 8 Seeking Vietnam Itinerary Advice
- 9 Burma and Vietnam, when to go.
- 10 hanoi eats
- 11 Hakone accommodation options
- 12 Finally, Smeagol and Muffins Japanese adventure begins.....
- 13 night life in sri lanka
- 14 Best thing to do in colombo
- 15 Off the beaten track in Japan (Recommendation, please)
- 16 Visa
- 17 Comments please on 6 week South India Itinerary
- 18 Restaurants
- 19 My First Passage to India
- 20 Northern Vietnam Itinerary
- 21 Castle & King tour operator review
- 22 Indiana to India Via Texas
- 23 International Schools in Palolem / South Goa
- 24 Vietnam Visa Exemption
- 25 Sri Lanka plan