Just seen a report of another quake off of the eastern coast of Japan apparently registering 7.3, Tremors were felt in Tokyo http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-20638696
No reports of casualties but a Tsuamami warning has been issued.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 MGM카지노シ，ＴＯＰ０１５.ＣＯＭ，シ바카라사이트
- 2 핼로카지노☠*•☠ KOO28。COM ☠*•☠핼로카지노
- 3 TMI re Northern Vietnam rural "homestays"?
- 4 Castle & King tour questions
- 5 Chiang Mai Itinerary 3 days - help with organizing?
- 6 Ha Giang or SaPa
- 7 My First India Trip
- 8 Bicycle riding required?
- 9 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 10 A train ride through Java
- 11 Sri Lanka east cost beaches
- 12 Jogyakarta & - Bali?
- 13 A graduation celebration: Two weeks in Singapore, Java and Bali
- 14 Shanghai to Guilin Weekend Trip-July
- 15 5 days Japan
- 16 Kathie’s Return to Jogja
- 17 Would This Deter You From Flying On Lao Airlines?
- 18 My Daughter's 13th Birthday Trip to Tokyo!
- 19 Shanghai, Xi'an, Beijing
- 20 JAPANiCAN.com
- 21 Kyoto, Nara, Osaka - 9 days
- 22 Tour Payment Deposit to Castle and King
- 23 2+3 days in Hong Kong - help w. planning
- 24 hanoi eats
- 25 SE Asia 2014 trip report