Just seen a report of another quake off of the eastern coast of Japan apparently registering 7.3, Tremors were felt in Tokyo http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-20638696
No reports of casualties but a Tsuamami warning has been issued.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Calling habitués of Chiang Rai.
- 2 Tauck or Abercrombie and Kent or Louise Nicholson
- 3 Skip Vientaine, a mistake?
- 4 8.5 Days in India - Insane?
- 5 Northern India in June
- 6 Tour Payment Deposit to Castle and King
- 7 NRT 21 hrs layover, need help with train schedule
- 8 OAT trip to India
- 9 Thailand Itinerary...which order?
- 10 Chiang Mai...should we?
- 11 more problems for Tiger Temple - Abbot mauled
- 12 Hakone Free Pass
- 13 Castle & King tour operator review
- 14 Santhiya or Anatara in Koh Phangan?
- 15 First trip to Japan
- 16 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 17 What beach to choose?!?!
- 18 Thailand itinerary help - 3 weeks in December
- 19 Singapore or Bali
- 20 Travel to Singapore & Area with Husband and 2 teenage boys
- 21 Driver recommendation in Bali
- 22 RHK'S Spring trip
- 23 Hotels in Beijing
- 24 Need a place to stay in Chang Mai
- 25 Trekking in Tsum Valley Nepal with Great Vision Treks&Expedition