Just seen a report of another quake off of the eastern coast of Japan apparently registering 7.3, Tremors were felt in Tokyo http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-20638696
No reports of casualties but a Tsuamami warning has been issued.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Is the Songkran Festival worth it?
- 2 Ko Phi Phi or a different island in April?
- 3 Khoa Sok National Park in April?
- 4 Bangkok in April?!?
- 5 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 6 Visiting Kyoto for the color - and there was no color
- 7 timing of a Vietnam trip around Tet 2017
- 8 My visit to Vietnam
- 9 Vietnam and Cambodia opinions needed!
- 10 New Member
- 11 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 12 Seeking Help with First Trip to Japan
- 13 Japn tour 10 nights
- 14 5 weeks in Japan
- 15 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 16 My visit to Thailand
- 17 Elephant Complex - A Beautiful New Travel Book on Sri Lanka
- 18 My visit to Cambodia
- 19 Family Trip to Japan
- 20 Tour guides for Tokyo, Kyoto, Hakone, and Nara
- 21 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 22 proposed itinerary for 14 nights Feb. 2016
- 23 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 24 Best place to replenish my Japanese currency?
- 25 Nepal