Just seen reports of a quake in Burma, around Shwebo about 60 km north of Mandalay. First reports suggest some casualties.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hotel swimming pools - Delhi and Kolkata and more
- 2 An Innovative Online Taxi Services Launched by Bharat Taxi
- 3 Paddy fields in Vietnam
- 4 Vietnam, or ?, Cruise, or ?
- 5 Christmas in Cambodia
- 6 Christmas in Bali
- 7 China visa
- 8 Help with choosing guided tour
- 9 Trip Report with Pictures and HD Video: Middle East & India
- 10 Japan: SIM card vs. MiFi
- 11 Where to stay in Hong Kong and Macau
- 12 How to avoid MSG in China?
- 13 Inoculations for Vietnam & Camboda
- 14 Kyoto to Tokyo airport - Train or Fly
- 15 Visa to Beijing China
- 16 A couple of Kyoto questions
- 17 Surin Beach - Rubbish Reports?
- 18 Hotel in Langkawi
- 19 Kerala- Periyar or Alleppey, which place is more scenic ?
- 20 Good restaurants in Shanghai
- 21 Flight from Siem Reap to Chiang Mai
- 22 Japanese Alps
- 23 One month in Java and Bali
- 24 Visa Service Referral Needed
- 25 Visa Application Form