Just seen reports of a quake in Burma, around Shwebo about 60 km north of Mandalay. First reports suggest some casualties.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://thecracksoftwares.com/k7-total-security-free-download/
- 2 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 3 Upcoming friendly planet trip best of India and nepql
- 4 Staying in Chaoyang, XiCheng or Dongsheng - Beijing
- 5 Vietnam introduces E-Visas for 40 countries
- 6 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 7 Trip Report : China
- 8 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 9 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 10 Japan itinerary advice
- 11 Japan GTG, early April
- 12 Other than Kyoto?
- 13 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 14 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 15 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 16 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 17 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 18 Japan: 34 days becomes 12 (or 17)
- 19 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 20 Beijing tours
- 21 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 22 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 23 Pandaw-up the Chindwin TR
- 24 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 25 A great trip in India