Just seen reports of a quake in Burma, around Shwebo about 60 km north of Mandalay. First reports suggest some casualties.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 2 For: Crellston
- 3 Seeking Help with First Trip to Japan
- 4 Snapshots From Kerala
- 5 Ko Phi Phi or a different island in April?
- 6 Is the Songkran Festival worth it?
- 7 Bangkok in April?!?
- 8 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 9 Visiting Kyoto for the color - and there was no color
- 10 My visit to Thailand
- 11 India Trip Report
- 12 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?
- 13 Please comment on our 19 day itinerary for March 2016
- 14 My visit to Cambodia
- 15 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 16 New Member
- 17 timing of a Vietnam trip around Tet 2017
- 18 Elephant Complex - A Beautiful New Travel Book on Sri Lanka
- 19 Khoa Sok National Park in April?
- 20 My visit to Vietnam
- 21 Vietnam and Cambodia opinions needed!
- 22 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 23 Japn tour 10 nights
- 24 5 weeks in Japan
- 25 Family Trip to Japan