Just seen reports of a quake in Burma, around Shwebo about 60 km north of Mandalay. First reports suggest some casualties.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 2 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 3 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 4 India in March and April??
- 5 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 6 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 7 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 8 Japan- National Holiday
- 9 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 10 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 11 Passport
- 12 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 13 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 14 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 15 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 16 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 17 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 18 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 19 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 20 Amakusa island help
- 21 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 22 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 23 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 24 Cheapest way to Vietnam, Cambodia or Thailand.
- 25 Japan Itinerary