We're going to be staying 3 nights at the Eastern & Oriental hotel in Penang this February and would like to hear from anyone who has stayed there. It's a bit pricey but seems like one of those very special hotels. The basic room is the "Deluxe" and then for more money the "Premier" has a patio and sea view. Any comments on the hotel and which type of room to take would be appreciated.
E & O Hotel in Penang
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 2 Help: 24 hours to change decision for award flight BKK-SFO
- 3 Seoul - Cuckoo rice cooker
- 4 Thailand - Food recos
- 5 First Time Solo Trip To Thailand Itinerary
- 6 2nd location on the beach
- 7 Laos for the backpacker
- 8 The best way (or place) to see Mt. Fuji while staying in Tokyo
- 9 Single parent traveling to Thailand with a 4-yo son
- 10 Amazing Samurai Armor Exhibition
- 11 Buying loose sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 12 Thailand Hotel
- 13 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 14 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 15 Honeymoon in Thailand
- 16 One Week in Asia, First Time Trip to Asia
- 17 vietnam and laos
- 18 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 19 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 20 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 21 JR West rail pass changes and new Nozomi pass
- 22 5 nights in Japan.
- 23 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 24 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 25 A week in Hong Kong with a 6 yr old-where to stay?