We're going to be staying 3 nights at the Eastern & Oriental hotel in Penang this February and would like to hear from anyone who has stayed there. It's a bit pricey but seems like one of those very special hotels. The basic room is the "Deluxe" and then for more money the "Premier" has a patio and sea view. Any comments on the hotel and which type of room to take would be appreciated.
E & O Hotel in Penang
- 1 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 2 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 3 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 4 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 5 white sand beaches in thailand
- 6 Choosing a honeymoon Thai beach destination
- 7 water delivery and water dispenser
- 8 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 9 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 10 SHANGHAI GTG MAY 30, 2013
- 11 Elegance Diamond or Ruby in Hanoi?
- 12 Udaipur, India
- 13 Cell Phones in India
- 14 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 15 India, What Can I Say!
- 16 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 17 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 18 taxi from manila airport to makati
- 19 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 20 Lost Camera Card at O'Hare
- 21 Laos Trip Report (Vientiane, Luang Prabang): February 2013
- 22 Best Time to Visit Goa
- 23 July trip to Asia- advice needed
- 24 Do you know this couple? They travel from SE Asia to Chicago Tuesday
- 25 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome