We're going to be staying 3 nights at the Eastern & Oriental hotel in Penang this February and would like to hear from anyone who has stayed there. It's a bit pricey but seems like one of those very special hotels. The basic room is the "Deluxe" and then for more money the "Premier" has a patio and sea view. Any comments on the hotel and which type of room to take would be appreciated.
E & O Hotel in Penang
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Dinner for friends visiting Hanoi
- 2 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 3 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 4 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 5 Myanmar - some questions
- 6 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 7 July itinerary in Japan
- 8 NYT Article on Myanmar
- 9 Kelly Speca is very much interested to visit India this season.
- 10 Christmas in Kerala? Birthday in Goa?
- 11 Transit Hanoi Airport again? Long time transit? Somewhere to sleep?
- 12 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 13 At the very beginning stages of planning a trip to Shanghai and Beijing
- 14 tips and ideas for 10 days in Sri Lanka, train travel, beach options
- 15 Chiang Mai - Sightseeing
- 16 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 17 Vietnam Itinerary - should I drop anything as too much
- 18 Lcuy's 2015 Jaunt to Japan; Kyushu w/ Fukuoka, Kumamoto & Kurokawa Onsen
- 19 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 20 60+ travelers to Vietnam, package tour or day tours?
- 21 Phuket and surrounding areas
- 22 Anything in Hanoi apart from the Old Quarter
- 23 hokkaido outskirts
- 24 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 25 HKIA taxi with 3 people plus luggage?