We're going to be staying 3 nights at the Eastern & Oriental hotel in Penang this February and would like to hear from anyone who has stayed there. It's a bit pricey but seems like one of those very special hotels. The basic room is the "Deluxe" and then for more money the "Premier" has a patio and sea view. Any comments on the hotel and which type of room to take would be appreciated.
E & O Hotel in Penang
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Indonesia - 1 month itinerary
- 2 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 3 Tokyo to Takayama with transit in Matsumoto in one day
- 4 Bali wedding in villa
- 5 Malaysian honeymoon
- 6 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 7 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 8 Myanmar: Anyone traveled to Mrauk U ?
- 9 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 10 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 11 India - 2 Days only
- 12 China with Collette Tours
- 13 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 14 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 15 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 16 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)
- 17 Beach selection in Thailand
- 18 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 19 Burma river cruise
- 20 hotel Paradise Island in Bentota, Sri Lanka toxic hepatitis.
- 21 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 22 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 23 Red River Delta in Viet Nam: A Good Idea for a Day Trip from Hanoi?
- 24 Travel during China national week?
- 25 My trip report from the Philippines