We are visiting Singapore in Feb, and are trying to find any duty free shops to purchase alcohol and cigarettes to bring back to Australia on our return. Can anyone help us please?
We want to purchase Bundaberg Rum (Australian Rum) and Jack Daniels. As for price we are trying to work out if it will be cheaper and more convenient for us to pre-order them here in Australia to pick up on our return? Can anyone help at all please. Also cigarettes, normally smoke Peter Jackson, but Benson and Hedges will do, but what do they cost in Singapore?
Last time in Singapore, couldn't find bottles of spirits easily, and when we did they cost an arm and a leg.
Thanks for any assistance available.
duty free shops
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 2 Asia July 2015 for 2 weeks
- 3 Triple Room in Singapore
- 4 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)
- 5 What I like about Mumbai
- 6 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 7 Vietnam Trip Report: March 2014
- 8 Sikkim, Darjeeling and Kolkata: an Unusual First Trip to India
- 9 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 10 GPS points for Mustang - Naar Phu, Saribung pass, Saribung peak
- 11 11D Family 4 Adults 3 kids age 1, 4, 6 Taiwan trip need advice on itinerary
- 12 Heading to Koh Lipe, missing the boat. So need to spend the night.
- 13 Sri Lanka - Itinerary Ideas?
- 14 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 15 6 full days in Yagoon
- 16 Beijing Air Quality Forecast
- 17 Where to Play Basketball in Tokyo
- 18 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 19 Looking for input on honeymoon itinerary
- 20 want suggestion for honeymoon tour place
- 21 Veligandu or Six Senses Laamu
- 22 Having doubts with China
- 23 Help us fill our blank itinerary: 1 week in China
- 24 Beijing boutique hotel help
- 25 Beijing 3 days need help