We are visiting Singapore in Feb, and are trying to find any duty free shops to purchase alcohol and cigarettes to bring back to Australia on our return. Can anyone help us please?
We want to purchase Bundaberg Rum (Australian Rum) and Jack Daniels. As for price we are trying to work out if it will be cheaper and more convenient for us to pre-order them here in Australia to pick up on our return? Can anyone help at all please. Also cigarettes, normally smoke Peter Jackson, but Benson and Hedges will do, but what do they cost in Singapore?
Last time in Singapore, couldn't find bottles of spirits easily, and when we did they cost an arm and a leg.
Thanks for any assistance available.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Another first-timer. Does this work?
- 2 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 3 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 4 So, why go to Vietnam?
- 5 itinerary help for cambodia and laos
- 6 Our second Japan trip
- 7 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 8 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 9 Myanmar
- 10 First China visit - bringing in my prescriptions.
- 11 Japan then Bali - Where to Fly In & Out?
- 12 Suggest places in Uttarakhand
- 13 Toraja
- 14 Anyone used Tours China (www.tourschina.com)?
- 15 Visa for Vietnam for Canadians
- 16 Winter Hokkaido Trip
- 17 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 18 RHK's Fall escape
- 19 Two Weeks in Cambodia and Burma~Returning to the Old and Seeing the New
- 20 Advice on itinerary Japan 12 nights
- 21 Hike to summit of Mount Kinabalu
- 22 Honeymoon in Vietnam
- 23 Anthony Bourdain - Parts Unknown in VN
- 24 Bandhavgarh National Park - Garhwal Himalayan Expedition
- 25 Transportation to mt koya-san from Osaka