We are visiting Singapore in Feb, and are trying to find any duty free shops to purchase alcohol and cigarettes to bring back to Australia on our return. Can anyone help us please?
We want to purchase Bundaberg Rum (Australian Rum) and Jack Daniels. As for price we are trying to work out if it will be cheaper and more convenient for us to pre-order them here in Australia to pick up on our return? Can anyone help at all please. Also cigarettes, normally smoke Peter Jackson, but Benson and Hedges will do, but what do they cost in Singapore?
Last time in Singapore, couldn't find bottles of spirits easily, and when we did they cost an arm and a leg.
Thanks for any assistance available.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 charter Password Reset CONTACT ☎1:800:681:7208 CHARTER Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 3 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 4 Budget Servied Apt
- 5 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 6 Terracotta Warriors
- 7 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 8 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 9 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 10 hiking japan sept
- 11 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 12 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 13 The best way to My Son
- 14 Japan Itinerary!
- 15 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 16 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 17 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 18 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 19 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 20 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 21 Japan rough itinerary
- 22 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 23 2 weeks in Asia with my adult kids Xmas
- 24 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 25 shanghai for 4 days