We are visiting Singapore in Feb, and are trying to find any duty free shops to purchase alcohol and cigarettes to bring back to Australia on our return. Can anyone help us please?
We want to purchase Bundaberg Rum (Australian Rum) and Jack Daniels. As for price we are trying to work out if it will be cheaper and more convenient for us to pre-order them here in Australia to pick up on our return? Can anyone help at all please. Also cigarettes, normally smoke Peter Jackson, but Benson and Hedges will do, but what do they cost in Singapore?
Last time in Singapore, couldn't find bottles of spirits easily, and when we did they cost an arm and a leg.
Thanks for any assistance available.
duty free shops
- 1 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 2 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 3 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 4 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 5 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 6 Travel Insurance
- 7 Anyone in Bangkok
- 8 South East Asia
- 9 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 10 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 11 Buy India Sim card there or here?
- 12 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!
- 13 Just returned from an amazing trip to India!
- 14 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 15 Destinations near Hat Yai?
- 16 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 17 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 18 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 19 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 20 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 21 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 22 1 week Philippines
- 23 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 24 Japan: best time to go?
- 25 Magical India