We are visiting Singapore in Feb, and are trying to find any duty free shops to purchase alcohol and cigarettes to bring back to Australia on our return. Can anyone help us please?
We want to purchase Bundaberg Rum (Australian Rum) and Jack Daniels. As for price we are trying to work out if it will be cheaper and more convenient for us to pre-order them here in Australia to pick up on our return? Can anyone help at all please. Also cigarettes, normally smoke Peter Jackson, but Benson and Hedges will do, but what do they cost in Singapore?
Last time in Singapore, couldn't find bottles of spirits easily, and when we did they cost an arm and a leg.
Thanks for any assistance available.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 2 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 3 relaxing 5-6 day vacation in sri lanka
- 4 Uodated and Hopefully Final itinerary- Would love Feedback!!
- 5 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 6 Visiting China - must be tour
- 7 6 months SE Asia and New Zeland
- 8 Japan - first timer - itinerary help please!
- 9 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 10 Best Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
- 11 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 12 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 13 India Trip Report
- 14 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 15 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 16 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 17 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 18 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 19 What is the best way to travel through Budapest, Vienna, and Prague?
- 20 Recommendations for Asian Tour
- 21 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 22 Udon Thani to Chiang Mai by road
- 23 Thailand - Khao Lak [Andaman Coast] area
- 24 An island paradise?
- 25 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand