We are visiting Singapore in Feb, and are trying to find any duty free shops to purchase alcohol and cigarettes to bring back to Australia on our return. Can anyone help us please?
We want to purchase Bundaberg Rum (Australian Rum) and Jack Daniels. As for price we are trying to work out if it will be cheaper and more convenient for us to pre-order them here in Australia to pick up on our return? Can anyone help at all please. Also cigarettes, normally smoke Peter Jackson, but Benson and Hedges will do, but what do they cost in Singapore?
Last time in Singapore, couldn't find bottles of spirits easily, and when we did they cost an arm and a leg.
Thanks for any assistance available.
duty free shops
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 3 1/2 week trip to Japan advise please!
- 2 Haneda to Narita Layover : Need advice
- 3 Getting down to details and welcome advice: Tokyo
- 4 Japan night bus
- 5 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 6 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 7 Living in Singapore Questions
- 8 Thailand - Koh Samui vs Koh Tao
- 9 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 10 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 11 April in Bangkok, again!
- 12 Help..Want to hire a guide/driver for Golden Triangle
- 13 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 14 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 15 Problems at 12,000'
- 16 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 17 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 18 osaka to kobe frrom ship to ship
- 19 Spring trip to Tokyo and Kyoto -10 days
- 20 Best Time of Year to Visit Ko Samui/Krabi (Weather)
- 21 Which Putu in Bali????
- 22 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...
- 23 Japan, japan
- 24 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 25 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions