We are visiting Singapore in Feb, and are trying to find any duty free shops to purchase alcohol and cigarettes to bring back to Australia on our return. Can anyone help us please?
We want to purchase Bundaberg Rum (Australian Rum) and Jack Daniels. As for price we are trying to work out if it will be cheaper and more convenient for us to pre-order them here in Australia to pick up on our return? Can anyone help at all please. Also cigarettes, normally smoke Peter Jackson, but Benson and Hedges will do, but what do they cost in Singapore?
Last time in Singapore, couldn't find bottles of spirits easily, and when we did they cost an arm and a leg.
Thanks for any assistance available.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 HP printer Reset CONTACT☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24*7
- 2 process for arriving in Narita airport
- 3 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 4 Bangkok Hotel- near BTS & late check out
- 5 Family Trip to India late May/early June
- 6 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 7 So excited - going to Siem Reap
- 8 Hotel Chang Mai
- 9 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 10 Floods in North and Central Vietnam
- 11 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 12 Bhutan paro Tshechu
- 13 Thailand
- 14 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 15 Kindly request/need 30 days Thailand+Vietnam itineary advice
- 16 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 17 Ankor Wat - sunset , sunrise, itinerary
- 18 Hotel in Hanoi
- 19 India help needed
- 20 Beach hotel Thailand
- 21 Cruise to Vietnam -Excursions from cruise terminal
- 22 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 23 Sim cards and adaptors
- 24 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 25 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia