We are visiting Singapore in Feb, and are trying to find any duty free shops to purchase alcohol and cigarettes to bring back to Australia on our return. Can anyone help us please?
We want to purchase Bundaberg Rum (Australian Rum) and Jack Daniels. As for price we are trying to work out if it will be cheaper and more convenient for us to pre-order them here in Australia to pick up on our return? Can anyone help at all please. Also cigarettes, normally smoke Peter Jackson, but Benson and Hedges will do, but what do they cost in Singapore?
Last time in Singapore, couldn't find bottles of spirits easily, and when we did they cost an arm and a leg.
Thanks for any assistance available.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 help with trip itinerary in April/May
- 2 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 3 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 4 Japan GTG, early April
- 5 Trip Report : China
- 6 Japan itinerary advice
- 7 Upcoming friendly planet trip best of India and nepql
- 8 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 9 Staying in Chaoyang, XiCheng or Dongsheng - Beijing
- 10 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 11 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 12 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 13 Other than Kyoto?
- 14 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 15 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 16 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 17 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 18 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 19 Japan: 34 days becomes 12 (or 17)
- 20 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 21 Beijing tours
- 22 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 23 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 24 Pandaw-up the Chindwin TR
- 25 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!