I am planning to rent a car and drive to Fujigoko area from Tokyo in the last week of November. I will stay in Fujigoko area for 3 days and drive around for sightseeing.
I am wondering if snow tires are required.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Review My 23 Day Japan Itinerary
- 2 Touring with Mentari Tour Jakarta
- 3 Bangkok - Pavement [sidewalk] obstructions
- 4 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 5 Tokyo daytrip
- 6 Upcoming friendly planet trip best of India and nepql
- 7 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 8 Vietnam 15 day visa exemption - transfer included?
- 9 Thailand and Vietnam - February 2017
- 10 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 11 Please Critique My Itinerary
- 12 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 13 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 14 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 15 Japan GTG, early April
- 16 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 17 Bali - What to do?
- 18 Recommendation for Season 3 of Chef's Table
- 19 Impressions of India
- 20 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 21 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 22 Kuala Lumpur Advice - Tour Recommendation
- 23 Taiwan confusion..
- 24 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 25 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
Driving in Fujigoko (Fuji Five Lakes) areas in last week of November