I am planning to rent a car and drive to Fujigoko area from Tokyo in the last week of November. I will stay in Fujigoko area for 3 days and drive around for sightseeing.
I am wondering if snow tires are required.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 2 Shoes vs boots? Climbing Mt Bat ur in Bali
- 3 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 4 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 5 Is this crazy?
- 6 In Seoul for one day
- 7 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 8 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 9 India help with where to go
- 10 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 11 Hong Kong / Bangkok / Seoul / Tokyo
- 12 Taxis in Yangon
- 13 Six months in Inchoen / South Korea
- 14 Feb 17 Itinenary (Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia)
- 15 144 Hour Visa Exception China
- 16 Jews in China. Who knew?
- 17 Shanghai Tailor?
- 18 3 day tours from Bangkok
- 19 Best of Koh Tao
- 20 Please help with my itinerary for Japan, Part One
- 21 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 22 Studying yoga in India
- 23 Please help with my itinerary for Japan, Part Two (more difficult)
- 24 Chiyoda or Shitaya area stay?
- 25 Visit Mandalay or not?
Driving in Fujigoko (Fuji Five Lakes) areas in last week of November