I am in the infancy stages of planning a trip to Sri Lanka and I have some transportation questions. I would like to use drivers to get around the island. From reading through this forum it looks like many people have hired a private driver for the entire trip. Is it possible to find drivers for one way trips between destinations on an as need basis ? ( like it is possible in Bali.) I just don't like the idea of being tied to one driver for many days. I want to avoid the whole kick back thing as well ( staying in hotels they deal with, shopping based on their recommendations etc.) I will not have an abundance of time available, sadly, so train travel is probably out of the questions for me. Any advise ?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Ymail : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:540 :6830 YAHOO ACCOUNT 24*7
- 2 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 3 Twin rooms in Japan
- 4 LGBT tour service and personal tour guide in Taiwan!
- 5 Get the products and services directly from the godown
- 6 sri lanka- tips required
- 7 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 8 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 9 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 10 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 11 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 12 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 13 Impressions of India
- 14 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 15 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 16 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 17 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 18 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 19 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 20 Christmas in the Alps
- 21 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 22 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 23 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 24 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 25 Laos or Kerala?