I am in the infancy stages of planning a trip to Sri Lanka and I have some transportation questions. I would like to use drivers to get around the island. From reading through this forum it looks like many people have hired a private driver for the entire trip. Is it possible to find drivers for one way trips between destinations on an as need basis ? ( like it is possible in Bali.) I just don't like the idea of being tied to one driver for many days. I want to avoid the whole kick back thing as well ( staying in hotels they deal with, shopping based on their recommendations etc.) I will not have an abundance of time available, sadly, so train travel is probably out of the questions for me. Any advise ?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.ibwpro.com/beauty-wrinkle-reducer/
- 2 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 3 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 4 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 5 Japan rough itinerary
- 6 Bye bye SE Asia
- 7 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 8 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 9 Laos planning.
- 10 Impressions of India
- 11 Japan - costs
- 12 Japan for Foodies
- 13 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 14 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 15 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 16 Japan Rail Pass
- 17 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 18 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 19 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 20 Sri Lanka May
- 21 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 22 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 23 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 24 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 25 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri