We tend to dress conservatively in SE Asia (long pants for me, covered shoulders for my wife) but was just wondering if we need to be more "dressy" in Singapore or whether shorts and sleeveless blouses are acceptable on Langkawi. We will also be visiting Penang and Kuching...
Dress for Malaysia & Singapore?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 BUY original high-quality UK , USA passports, driver's licenses, ID cards
- 2 We recommend our Seoul serviced apartment
- 3 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 4 What to pack? For Burma and Thailand
- 5 Overnight trek to Mine Thauk Village?
- 6 Kyoto and beyond - 9 days trip in April 2014
- 7 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 8 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 9 Thailand - what to wear in November, and, cosmetics
- 10 Japan and Hong Kong, September 2014
- 11 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 12 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 13 Custom made women's wool slacks in Seoul
- 14 Xian - Make your own warriors?
- 15 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 16 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 17 Looking for input on honeymoon itinerary
- 18 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)
- 19 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 20 Kashmir today
- 21 Vietnam Trip Report: March 2014
- 22 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 23 Vietnam - In Search of Accessible Nature
- 24 Heading to Koh Lipe, missing the boat. So need to spend the night.
- 25 Obtaining Multiple-entry China Visa for American in Hong Kong