I am planning a trip to Japan for Nov. and I'm wondering if I I should book the non stop Dreamliner, or a non Dreamliner flight with a connection, which would take about 8 hours longer than the Dreamliner. Would you trust that the Dreamliner will be flying and safe by Nov.? I know it's just a guess, but what would you do?
Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 2 Need your Expertise with my Japanese........Itinerary!
- 3 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 4 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 5 1st time Japan - solo female
- 6 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 7 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 8 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 9 1 week in North and Central Vietnam in February
- 10 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 11 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 12 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 13 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 14 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 15 How to get to Koh Ngai?
- 16 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 17 Japan Itinerary for May
- 18 Thai island escape
- 19 Planning 19 days in Indonesia- need help
- 20 Indonesia/Java/Sulawesi Travel Advice needed
- 21 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 22 What are good things to buy while in Shanghai China
- 23 Visa Arrived..off to India!!!
- 24 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 25 South Korea 5 days