I am planning a trip to Japan for Nov. and I'm wondering if I I should book the non stop Dreamliner, or a non Dreamliner flight with a connection, which would take about 8 hours longer than the Dreamliner. Would you trust that the Dreamliner will be flying and safe by Nov.? I know it's just a guess, but what would you do?
Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 2 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 3 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 4 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 5 Inle lake ... Budget hotel w/ AC?
- 6 Recommendations for a 2 week tour in ASIA (DEC. 2014)
- 7 India, What Can I Say!
- 8 Phuket
- 9 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 10 Hong Kong for Chinese New Year 2015
- 11 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 12 Destination Bangkok, again
- 13 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 14 Travel during China national week?
- 15 South Chaweng beach Hotel Recommendations?
- 16 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap
- 17 One night in Bangkok ... Btw 2 airports
- 18 What's the Best Area to Stay in Seoul for a First-Timer?
- 19 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 20 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 21 Angkor - when to go?
- 22 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 23 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 24 India with 4 kids
- 25 And there goes the neighborhood........