I am planning a trip to Japan for Nov. and I'm wondering if I I should book the non stop Dreamliner, or a non Dreamliner flight with a connection, which would take about 8 hours longer than the Dreamliner. Would you trust that the Dreamliner will be flying and safe by Nov.? I know it's just a guess, but what would you do?
Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 2 Flights from Bangkok to Phnom Penh
- 3 TIPS FOR TRAVELLING THE PHILIPPINES
- 4 5 days booked in Ubud - would you spend one at the Writer's festival?
- 5 where to next after Nanjing 2014 youth olympic games
- 6 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 7 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 8 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 9 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 10 China - Personal recommendations
- 11 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)
- 12 May 31st to June 13th, 2015 in Thailand, need help in itinerary
- 13 Exploring Taiwan off-the-beaten path and on a scooter
- 14 Vietnam and Angkor Wat, Cambodia: Need help organizing Itinerary
- 15 Burma river cruise
- 16 china
- 17 Driving in Laos
- 18 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 19 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 20 How would you organize this itinerary?
- 21 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 22 Translation Help: Marathi
- 23 Chiang Mai seven days - help please?
- 24 Backpacking - Does she remind you of anyone?
- 25 An extra day or two--suggestions? (Kanto, Chubu, Kinki or Chugoku)