I am planning a trip to Japan for Nov. and I'm wondering if I I should book the non stop Dreamliner, or a non Dreamliner flight with a connection, which would take about 8 hours longer than the Dreamliner. Would you trust that the Dreamliner will be flying and safe by Nov.? I know it's just a guess, but what would you do?
Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 April in Bangkok, again!
- 2 osaka to kobe frrom ship to ship
- 3 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 4 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...
- 5 Japan, japan
- 6 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 7 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 8 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 9 Hong Kong restaurants
- 10 Problems at 12,000'
- 11 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 12 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 13 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 14 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 15 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 16 Bali trip - Places to visit outside of Bali / SE Asia
- 17 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 18 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 19 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.
- 20 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 21 How safe is Delhi/India
- 22 Malaria
- 23 Vietnam and coffee
- 24 I'm going to Japan!
- 25 Living in Bangalore, India for 12 months. How to handle Malaria?