I am planning a trip to Japan for Nov. and I'm wondering if I I should book the non stop Dreamliner, or a non Dreamliner flight with a connection, which would take about 8 hours longer than the Dreamliner. Would you trust that the Dreamliner will be flying and safe by Nov.? I know it's just a guess, but what would you do?
Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 2 Bali or Fiji
- 3 Jakarta or Kuala Lumpor
- 4 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 5 Chiang Mai OR Luang Prabang
- 6 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 7 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 8 flight details from Chicago area to BKK
- 9 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 10 Travel during China national week?
- 11 Don't use World Expeditions
- 12 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 13 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 14 Trip report/blog - 10 days in Tokyo and Kyoto
- 15 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 16 Affordable accommodation in Yangon near Sule Pagoda
- 17 Bangkok - Side trip to Ayutthaya
- 18 3 days in Teheran
- 19 Destination Bangkok, again
- 20 Trip Report and Diary - Tokyo in 7 Days
- 21 Bangkok - Weekend train excursion to Kanchanaburi and/or Nam Tok
- 22 Luang Prabang to Chiang Mai -- HOW?
- 23 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 24 Favorite travel apps?
- 25 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea