I am planning a trip to Japan for Nov. and I'm wondering if I I should book the non stop Dreamliner, or a non Dreamliner flight with a connection, which would take about 8 hours longer than the Dreamliner. Would you trust that the Dreamliner will be flying and safe by Nov.? I know it's just a guess, but what would you do?
Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 2 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 3 Visa Cambodia
- 4 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 5 Our favorite hotels and restaurants of Bali – Ubud, Amed, Pemuteran
- 6 New Thailand Visa Rules Effective Aug/29/2014
- 7 Two questions about Thailand
- 8 Help! Taking Prescription Drugs Into Japan
- 9 Any new BKK hotels or with new mgt. worth checking on?
- 10 Red River Delta in Viet Nam: A Good Idea for a Day Trip from Hanoi?
- 11 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 12 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Sri Lanka Not Bangladesh
- 13 meeting at beijing airport
- 14 Bali - January 2015
- 15 Where to eat a traditional Korean banquet in Seoul?
- 16 Custom made women's wool slacks in Seoul
- 17 Guide cum Driver in Kolkata
- 18 Reading Suggestion for Burma
- 19 Bali in begging of July
- 20 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 21 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 22 Sapphire princess cruise from Singapore
- 23 Which itinerary Vietnam ?
- 24 fun travel buddy wanted - se asia nov/dec
- 25 Travel to Thailand - Open to suggestions