I am planning a trip to Japan for Nov. and I'm wondering if I I should book the non stop Dreamliner, or a non Dreamliner flight with a connection, which would take about 8 hours longer than the Dreamliner. Would you trust that the Dreamliner will be flying and safe by Nov.? I know it's just a guess, but what would you do?
Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Sri Lanka - Does this seem right?
- 2 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 3 Advice Sought On East Malaysia Itinerary
- 4 Place to stay at Muine Phan Thiet, Vietnam?
- 5 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 6 Annapurna and Myanmar Circuits in May
- 7 China, Hong Kong, Tibet
- 8 MSG in Hong Kong?
- 9 Mt Wutai or Mt Tai
- 10 Thoughts on 2-3 week Myanmar itinerary? And local artists/galleries?
- 11 Visa for Burma/Myanmar from US Embassy in DC?
- 12 Thanks for helping make my trip to China amazing!
- 13 Haneda Airport to Narita Airport
- 14 Restaurants in Singapore
- 15 Kyoto for 3 full days - help with itinerary suggestions!
- 16 Seeking suggestions for our Nepal time in November. Do we need masks?
- 17 Where to go?
- 18 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday
- 19 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 20 Comment please re stops during drive from Chiang Rai to Chiang Khong
- 21 suggestions for 3 adults sharing 1 room in Japan
- 22 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 23 Which airport for Tokyo
- 24 Victoria Peak Hong Kong Question
- 25 Saturday or Sunday for guided tour not too far from Chiang Mai?