I am planning a trip to Japan for Nov. and I'm wondering if I I should book the non stop Dreamliner, or a non Dreamliner flight with a connection, which would take about 8 hours longer than the Dreamliner. Would you trust that the Dreamliner will be flying and safe by Nov.? I know it's just a guess, but what would you do?
Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam Trip Report: March 2014
- 2 Heading to Koh Lipe, missing the boat. So need to spend the night.
- 3 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 4 Beijing Air Quality Forecast
- 5 Vietnam - In Search of Accessible Nature
- 6 Obtaining Multiple-entry China Visa for American in Hong Kong
- 7 Luang Prabang Waterfall
- 8 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 9 Kashmir today
- 10 Asia July 2015 for 2 weeks
- 11 Sikkim, Darjeeling and Kolkata: an Unusual First Trip to India
- 12 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 13 Alleppey Backwater Cruise at Kerala
- 14 Triple Room in Singapore
- 15 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)
- 16 What I like about Mumbai
- 17 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 18 GPS points for Mustang - Naar Phu, Saribung pass, Saribung peak
- 19 11D Family 4 Adults 3 kids age 1, 4, 6 Taiwan trip need advice on itinerary
- 20 Sri Lanka - Itinerary Ideas?
- 21 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 22 6 full days in Yagoon
- 23 Where to Play Basketball in Tokyo
- 24 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 25 Looking for input on honeymoon itinerary