I am planning a trip to Japan for Nov. and I'm wondering if I I should book the non stop Dreamliner, or a non Dreamliner flight with a connection, which would take about 8 hours longer than the Dreamliner. Would you trust that the Dreamliner will be flying and safe by Nov.? I know it's just a guess, but what would you do?
Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India and Nepal 2014
- 2 Independent female traveller
- 3 Tour company practices
- 4 Indonesia for 10 days with kids
- 5 6-7 months in SE Asia (majority in Thailand) - visa, weather, meet-up ?s
- 6 Saigon - Hotel Majestic Xmas Ornament - free
- 7 Thailand Honeymoon - HELP NEEDED!
- 8 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 9 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 10 Festival tour in Tibet in this season 2015
- 11 Help! Which to choose?
- 12 Safe for solo female travel in Malaysia?
- 13 North Vietnam Again!
- 14 Passport Safety
- 15 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 16 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 17 Castle & King
- 18 Mt Aso Eruption
- 19 Smeagol and Muffin in Sri Lanka ( and a quick stop in Dubai)
- 20 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 21 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 22 Shoe/sock étiquette for temple viewing
- 23 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 24 10 Days in Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia
- 25 HELP! BKK, UdonThani&Beach Budget Family